My cousin hit someone!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkcrown
My cousin ran into an old lady while going 5mph and talking on a cell phone. The old lady claims to have "A heart condition" now so she sewd her for $500 dollars!

TrAnCeDuO
ha ha! thats awesome!

rapmastad
well, your not allowed to be talking on a cell phone and driving at the same time, so i guess theres nothing you can do, as for the old lady, if you know where she lives, take her teeth out, flush and flush them down the toilet

PrefectRonnykin
cry soooo sad

you cant spelled sued crybaby

Princetongrl
ONLY 500!?!? My friend hit someone while talking on his cell and the woman had a sprained wrist and sued him for 3000 and won!

Ashimu
Wow.........Lots.................... sad
Lots of money.................
Sumtimes old ladies can be evil................
devil

mc pee pants
never EVER talk on the phone while driving. even with a hands free set. your cousin's lucky she's only getting sued for $500...

natalya719
Aww that poor old lady..i mean ya its somewhat funny, but how could your cousin not see the old lady? talking on a cellphone doesn't require you're eyes to be looking at anything specific....
but anyways, $500, that's not too bad..it could of been a lot worse

Tex
Yeah, $500 is nothing.

But you cousin shouldn't worry, his insurance should cover any body injury inflicted.

Raven Guardia
that old lady is not evil! if anything she is being nice. I would of charge a lot more.....think if it was your gram who got hit. sad

btw I love your Avatar!!! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.