Please, Please, Please......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

big gay kirk
can I ask all of you out there a favour... when you rent a DVD from the store, please look after it... I'm sure a lot of you eat dinner off them, or use them as novelty coasters, but please spare a thought for us poor b***ers who get them next... every week at least one of my rental discs comes up with "disc dirty" reading on screen, and it's nearly always down to scratches... I know they get scratched, but one had only been out for about three days.... so c'mon guys.... its wasting my petrol (and that's expensive over here...) and upsetting my ten year old son... thanks for listening....

pr1983
i know exactly what you mean, some people have no idea the trouble it causes

LanİeWindu
I always complain to the company and recieve Free Rentals...stick out tongue

I know what you mean about the new releases with scratches though. I think some people scratch them on purpose just for kicks.

Assholes.

trav6612
Amen to all of that, I hate going back and having them look at me like it was you wasn't it, when in all reality it wasn't.

MildPossession
Out of all my time renting DVDs, only one was faulty or came up dirty warning. That was Monster's Inc from the library.

What I HATE is people who don't bother rewinding vhs tapes!, that use to really annoy me when I rented tapes.
I use to return them not back to the beginning but that was only because our tape player use to chew up tapes when you had to use rewind option.

thegreatrudini
here here u guys i agree.

SlipknoT
This has only happened to me once, and it was on Jason X, so I wasnt to upset.

Nevermind
I know what you mean, just last weekend I got out manhattan and surprise surprise it was scratched, but my video store is good it repairs them at no cost and I get it back to watch. But I know what you feel.

Snipes
about Milds post

when we first got our DVD player, we went and rented some movies, and when we were about to take them back, my mum was trying to figure out how to rewind the disc. laughing

Wolfie
That's why I still rent videos (that and it's cheaper).

Scarpa
I just complain and I get free rentals evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.