ople get banned for socking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheMuffinMan
I think this is stupid, people shouldn't be banned for stupid things as such as this, i mean who cares, they have another name wippidy doo dah

bardock
it can be serious

Clovie
it depends on how the sock is acting messed
and on the purposes.
even in the rules is something about the devious purpose of sock erm

BadKitty
how many threads need to made about this..our rules are simple and if someone is socking for devious reasons then they get banned...if this is about your friend he asked to get banned.

bardock
i just learned the word sock today i am getting so smartyes

TheMuffinMan
ok no offense but your rules suck

bardock
love it or leave it

BadKitty
laughing out loud

theres no good reason for socks..if someone wants a new user name all they have to do is ask raz...so most people who sock was banned for some other offense in the first place...thats what makes socking a bannable offense in most cases

TheMuffinMan
seriously do you think that alot of people would like to come here if they knew that they can get banned for stupid things such as this

Vampy
Rules keep this forum alive and clean. Without rules it'd soon become complete chaos. When you registered you agreed to the forum rules, so now you can either leave the forum or obey the rules. Simple.

Clovie
it wasn't veryt wise erm

JKozzy
Tired Hiker has many socks, is he an exception to the rule, then?

bardock
no offense but muffins suck stick out tongue

TheMuffinMan
yea but what if they didn't do anything wrong, what if they just want a new username but didn't know to ask raz, and then they get banned perminatly and they didn't mean to do anything wrong

Blackadder2

BadKitty
I wasn't aware TH has been banned before..is that what your saying?

bardock
you can change you name in your profile i did that once. i changed it to jason wyngarde but it became lame so i changed it back to bardock

Vampy
Those 'ones' should be checking the N&Q forum instead of sitting on OTF all day creating useless threads messed

BadKitty
who did that happen to?

TheMuffinMan
i'm just saying what if

JKozzy
No, he hasn't been banned, but he also has made socks that are funny. Deniro's mom, Hiker Jr, etc... many usernames were registered, all intended to be funny.

TheMuffinMan
let me ask you something badkitty how long did you ban monkeynipples for

bardock
i am getting very confused you can change yourin you profile thats what your buddy shudda done but he didnt so you should face the conseqeunces

bardock
hiker was a mod so he can get away with stuff like that

BadKitty
why don't you ask him...don't you 2 go to school together or something...I do not like to talk about others bannings ,I'm sure he can tell you everything youd like to know

TheMuffinMan
message me i don't care i wanna know how long you banned him for

TheMuffinMan
oh i see mods can do it though, wow you guys are setting great examples for everyone else

JKozzy
I've been here longer; he did this long before he was a mod. Mods shouldn't just "be able to get away with stuff like that"

Trickster
Moody moody muffin man...

Nazgulinthedark
TH had his other usernames before he was a mod no expression

BadKitty
listen if he feels his ban was a mistake it simply remedied...he can e-mail raz if he wants to work things out properly...not by making socks or threads about his socks.

Bierbommetje
I dont like the idea of being in a conversation with 3 people only to find out I wasnt.

Flying High
(i'm just curious) but how does being a mod make it alright?

Blackadder2

TheMuffinMan
badkitty all your doing is saying things that i really don't care to hear, now i want you to answer my question, how long

Bierbommetje
socky socky 10 dolla!

Sorry bout thatdrunk

BadKitty
who said it was? raz is aware of TH's socks, if people here have such a problem with it why don't they ask him.

pinsleepe
omg, you're so annoying, MM! ASK YOUR FRIEND AND DON'T PISS PEOPLE!

BadKitty
I answered you and told you to ask him your self...

Clovie
who's th's sock? messed

TheMuffinMan
you know pinsleepe i didn't ask for your opinion on the matter so just shut the hell up

JKozzy
I smell another banning whistle

BadKitty
you know I have left this open so people can talk about this stuff but if you can't be rational then there no point...telling pinsleepe to shut the hell up is out of line.

Tex
...and do a sock check on themuffinman! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.