MSA Abenobashi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Primitive Screwhead #1
Need some input here folks...

I've heard some varied opinions on Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi, and am trying to decide whether it's worth my time to pick this up for the watching.

In terms of anime, I particularly like the style of Miyazaki, and found films such as Metropolis to be entertaining, but Akira to be slightly... unusual. Never got into Neon Genesis, which is why I can't make any decent assumptions on whether MSA would be a good follow-up to one of its creators' earlier series.

So, with the above preferences highlighted... give me some ideas here. Worth the viewing? Worth owning? Thanks in advance!

Primitive Screwhead #1
NOBODY'S heard of this one??? blink I need input here!

Trinity_Matrix
Hmm...I've never seen Abenobashi, but I've been told that I'd really like it. I have heard of it, but I don't really know anything about it.

Shinobiprincess
I have the first episode of MSA Abenobashi and I liked it. To tell you the truth even my sister liked it ^_^.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.