Silver Surfer Vs Juggernaut (8th day)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maestro
What would happen if these 2 went at it.

this is on the scenario that silver surfer is unleashing everything he has on him, not holding back or anything.

crazyspinz
dude, surfer would royaly spank juggs, he got cosmic

juggs sees surfer, surfer sees jugs, juggs trys to hit surfer, surfer puts juggs in orbit around pluto

Maestro
Ok to make it interesting, it's 8th day juggernaut vs Surfer

meh got to make it a bit evener.

crazyspinz
ok... still juggs cant go into space, surfer can, and he could bring juggs

Maestro
It still doesn't mean juggs would be beaten in space seeing that he can breathe in space, correct me if i'm wrong.

crazyspinz
can he?, im not very farmiliar with 8th day juggernaught

Maestro
well 8th day juggernaut kicked thors ass like he was nothing, basically threw him round like a rag doll, and yes juggernaut can survive indefinitely without food, water, or oxygen. He is sustained by his mystical energies alone.

crazyspinz
ok, this could be interesting

spyrokinesi35
yeha but If ss and juggie were in space, all ss would have to do is throw him away from the planets ( in space gravity does not applie) therefore juggernaut would just flie around in space forever

Maestro
I think it would be a hell of a fight(without anyone interfering). Seeing that 8th day juggernaut survived with only his bones intact and his armour, i think surfer has got his time cut out for him.

Maestro
yea but everyone uses that stupid argument of people using their speed to throw people into space, e.g superman and hulk,etc.

This scenario is if they are fighting each other, blows for blows, no throwing into space.

Maestro
bump

Evangel94
8th Day Juggernaut. Silver Surfer can't hurt him.

spyrokinesi35
also ss has a mentally controlled surfboard that is as indestructable as he is and he can use it as an advantage. also does ne one know whay juggernaut is just bones and a helment (lmao no one can call him fat, at least)

Tron
He had his flesh magically removed by D'Spayre in Juggernaut One Shot while his powers were weakened, yet he still stood there talking sh*t while D'Spayre was in disbelieve (and that wasn't 8th Day Juggernaut). I personally think that it doesn't need to be 8th Day Juggernaut to make this fight good, he's still dangerous regardless. Surfer may win, but he'll be limpig home after this fight.

(And also, during 8th Day, Juggernaut's strength was only augmented when he was being called with the rest of the Avatars, for those that didn't know.)

crazyspinz
d spayre is that fear demon who nightcrawler beat up right

Tron
I don't know about the Nightcrawler part, but yeah that's him.

Maestro
bump stick out tongue

Wynndar
i would like to see what the power cosmic does to the power of Cytorak...i dont think u can just count it as everyday physical energy

JudgeMENTAL
smile

Omega-level
Power cosmic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cytorak.

SS speedblitzes Juggs, or throws him at the sun, and beats him 10/10.

Supreme being
Originally posted by Omega-level
Power cosmic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cytorak.

SS speedblitzes Juggs, or throws him at the sun, and beats him 10/10.

no Depends whose weilding which, in general the statement Power cosmic >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cytorak without a doubt is true but i dont think you can really use that logic in this fight. With that said i dont see how surfer is going to put juggs down he will have to amp his strenght up quiet a bit and then use his speed to his advantage all in all great fight with surfer just squeezing a win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.