Peace not War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sickley in lurv
Is anyone sick and tired of war and Bush and John Howard making up excuses for doing war (not really) but aren't u sick of it? So many people are getting killed and injured!!! We want to put a stop to it...some how

sniper
hippy no expression
j/k

that cant happen, because for that to happen, bush would have to admit he was wrong, and congress was wrong. and americans dont like to admit they are wrong... ESPECIALLY TEXANS.

i know, broad generalization, but i have family there... LOTS of family there. so i know what im talking about

Kalozza
why couldnt we be a happy world love

JediHDM
The Illuminati doesn't want us to be a happy world. and that is what happens in war...people die and get hurt. I am not saying i agree with this war, but that is what happens. As for stopping the war, i don't know if there is a way to stop it. I don't know for sure that Kerry will stop it. He may say he is opposed to it, but i don't think he would stop it.

Tired Hiker
I will stop the war!afro2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.