Xmen 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ice_queen
Hi I'm new to this forum, just signed up after reading the debates going on with X3 the movie. Has anyone got any new news/gossip? i think it would be cool if they look more into the characters that were there for the background in the other two movies, like Kitty, Beast, Colossus, Jubilie (why they cut out that scene of her in X2 is beyond me!) but i would love to also see Gambit introduced. But as mentioned before, too many characters would just overload the film big-time! it's pretty obvious by now that they are going to use the dark pheonix route, though i don't know the full story, would anyone be able to fill me in???? Thanx XXX

Clovie
hi, nice to meet ya happy

X-men forum

x3 possible scenario thread
countdown till x3

Royal Knight
Welcome to killermovies forums...

Sit back and relax and oh yeah have funbanyey

Mr Parker
Hello and welcome aboard. smile

yerssot
howdy smile

kofmaster
hey and guess see ye around the X-men fourm

o.o...annnnnnnnnd i'll burn you sooner or l8r

ice_queen
What???? Don't burn me!!! just kiddin!!! Actually i didn't mean to start this thread (if thats what you call it) i was trying to write a reply in the xmen forum, but ended up with this (big doh!!!) oh well see you in there then!!!! Well theanx to ya all for being polite and welcoming me!!!! i guess ill chat to you soon (though probably on a delay as i don't have internet at home - just at work!!!) XXX Happy Dance

kofmaster
messed i burn everything

Exabyte
laughing out loud

Welcome to KMC welcome

yerssot
what they all said

Clovie
i thought so big grin

cya later.

shellspeare
hi there and welcome, you'll love it here xx

dancerofwind
Hello Ice_queen smile
I just want to say hello smile

ice_queen
Hello everyone!!! thanx for being so nice!!! i'm having trouble putting a signauture on, can anyone help??? Ive tried doing what the profile says, but to no avail!!!!

dancerofwind
Go to>>User CP>>Edit Profile>>Signature and then ya write it smile

ice_queen
Yeah i did that, but can't get the picture up. I uploaded from my computer, i can see the pic there but i don't think i did it right, as you can see! Also how do you get the pics up uder your username?

emzy
Hello ice queen, i'm also having problems with this, can anyone help?!!! big grin Thanx!

Bierbommetje
Wercome to tha forum smile

dancerofwind
So i don't know... mayby the picture shouldn't be uploaded, maybe it should be from some site.

Clovie
on the bottom of main page is

News&Questions Forum

there are answers to most of the queries,

like:

Getting a picture under your username

or
Setting a signature

smart

why there is no mod here?

Corran
Welcome Ice Queen, stay and play

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.