Driving

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpikeSpiegel
I've just had my first driving lesson big grin

You'll be glad to know I didn't crash stick out tongue

Lan©eWindu
I am glad you don't live near me...we don't need no crazy drivers here.

sniper
i passed my driver's test with less than 2 hours of driving experience

ladygrim
sad god i have had a year +months worth of driving lessons and they havent put me in for ym test...

vaya_the_elf
I'm still working on mine

Silver Stardust
I've got my license!!!!

I've only had it since April, though....mad

Driving's fun happy

Agent Elrond
damn, in NY, u need 20 hours of certified driving before u can get ur liscene, that sucks

Linkalicious
this guy i know (hesistate to refer to him as a friend) is 22 and he still doesn't have his license.

I find it hard to believe there are people in Southern California without a license. even if he doesn't have a car to use....

§ā®äµ
yay..go you...i get my license in about 7 months...i cant wait..

Nazgulinthedark
i have to wait another year cause my birthday wasnt before the cut off for drivers ed. sad

<<Solo>>
I got my license a while back.....a year...or so.

SpikeSpiegel
I can't wait until I move up from provisional license to normal evil face

I startd driving about a month ago after i got my permit...it's the best, now my parents let me drive everywhere and i'm pretty damn good smile if i must say so myself. I can't wait to get my first car (2005 ford mustang in red)...and i can't wait to go to motorcycle driving school and get myself a kawasaki Ninja...woohoo!

Kosta
Yeh, driving rocks. big grin People give shit to P plate drivers in Aus though, and cops are biast. :9

Chelsea23
I really don't like driving. I take my drivers test next year

Daredevil-04
next year im gonna do mine next april

Lan©eWindu
I've had my license for about a month and a half now.

I took my permit test and 2 weeks later I got my license. big grin

ladygrim
smile my parents wont put me on the liecence til i have past my test .... apparently its not that they dont trust me driving it is cheaper whenur a valid driver... god it sux

Daredevil-04
how old are u now

Phoenix
Thats great hun!

Let me know when the next one is so I can stay indoors! stick out tongue

How'd you get on?

m!$hA
good for you hug

Mighty Yoda
well done

SpikeSpiegel
It's next monday stick out tongue

I got on OK, stalled once doing a kinda U-turn, and stayed abit close to the hedges. 1st lesson and I have to drive down a back road roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mighty Yoda
i don't drive yet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.