Senator Amidala's Death explaination to the Republic..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spitweety
Hi ! We all know the real reason of Padme's death...Bail and Yoda, along with Obi-Wan will be there when she dies.

But, what will the rest of the Republic, her family and the Queen of Naboo, who all loved her, be told ? I mean, nobody knew she was pregnant (did her family knew ?) so they obviously won't be told that she died during Childbirth, and they won't be told that she was choked by her secret husband...

I'm just wondering if this is the kind of things Lucas will forget to explain...I mean, I'm down to earth, I'm not hoping in anyways to have this question answered in the movie, but do you think it will be told in ther Novel ? Or in the Visual Dictionary ?

Xam
um possibly in a novel but i doubt it will be explained in the movie.But hey!!!who knows maybe GL is crazy enough to spend precious EPIII minutes on this!!! blink

PVS
"send a distress signal, then inform the senate that all on board were killed"
probably something like that

Xam
thats sound nice huh stick out tongue

PVS
hey, its probably just goint to be a simple single line like that, if GL even thinks of addressing it.

spitweety
Well perhaps...I have also thought that perhaps someone at her funeral will say something to explain the reason they *think* she is dead.

PVS
i think it would be especially creepy if palps did the euligy...think about THAT

Xam
i say GL wont even think about adding that line!!

SomeGuy57
GL will probably be to concerned about making everything have digital effects to even remember to explain it.

darktim1
I think someone other than palpatine I think he will be to busy with anakin I think it could be either bail organa or jar jar.

yerssot
why does he have to tell how Padme's family or even the senate will react to her death? it's as important as talking about JarJar's lovelife before TPM

spitweety
The point is NOT to see how the republic and her family will react about her death, if you want to respond to a message,yerssot, please read carefuly before.

The point is to know if we will see the reason they are told of her death, it's obvious they won't be told she died during childbirth, nor that she was killed by her secret husband.

Capt_Fantastic
But, we've all seen the pictures from Ep3, I think it will be hard for her to hide the fact that she is pregnant. I mean, she's got the whole belly thing going on. Or will it be explained away like Gillian Anderson on the X-Files? I just don't see Padme walking around in a trech coat all the time to hide the fact that she's pregnant.

I think people will know she's pregnant, but not that Anakin is the father. Remember, their wedding was a secret. And then, she dies and no one tells the world that she had the twins BEFORE she died...so they think they died with her.

Although I do think that it will be weird when Bail Organa shows up with a baby right after she dies, being one of her closest allies in the senate.

yerssot
this is the point:

this is the fact:

it will only slow the pace and the movie only focuses on Anakin/OB1/Padme, spitweety roll eyes (sarcastic)

spitweety
yeah you are so right...I'm giving up trying to understand the stupid things you are writting.

PVS
oh boy....here we go
<---pulls fire alarm and runs out the door

Master Kadub
i dont think Padme's dead will be explained.....

PVS
no one has answered my question.
does anyone think it is possible that palpatine will do the euligy at padme's funeral?

Jedi Priestess
not a chance PVS....by then he is fully the Emperor

PVS
but thats the thing JP, palps still meets with the senate at the beginning of ANH, until he finally dissolves it, right? is it possible that he could re-mask his appearence (if the force-facade theory holds true)

maybe i should ask supershadow.
if he likes the idea, he will forward it to GL himself! eek!

KILLER COOL!

Jedi Priestess
WHAT???? Palp isnt IN ANH.........or is this one of those damn SE things I have yet to see? spider

PVS
*AHEM*

ep4-Tarkin: "we have just recieved word that the emporer has desolved the senate"

Jedi Priestess
oh BLEH

PVS
so THERE stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
I meant physically you DORK! lol

darth_surgent
Don't give GL ideas....

GCG
laughing out loud ^
its too late anyway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.