Human Torch vs Pyro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WarSpawn
i know there's been a thread very similar to this but it wasnt in the Comic Book 'Versus' Forum

anyways, the usual, who why

unending match in my opinion.

vitaldragon
Human torch would win...he's an actual human torch, Pyro can just control fire, not generate it...

spyrokinesi35
what a dumb question pyro can only repel and controll fire wheras human torch isn't hurt by fire and can fly

WarSpawn
yes...but both can control fire...so both would try to blast each other and just control each other's blasts.

Nataku8188
But human torch can do a nova burst and simply overwhelm pyro. End of game.

spyrokinesi35
word.afro

Mane
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29479

crazyspinz
couldnt torch just go up to pyro and give him a grewat big firey hug?, cuz i dont think that pyro can countroll torches body flames

Wynndar
torch could just grab his ass and drop him from 3 stories so that he doesnt die....just breaks his legs and makes him look dumb for trying to fight him

Swanky-Tuna
Does Human Torch turn INTO flames or just covers himself with them?

DarkCrawler
Covers.

Linkalicious
Torch surrounds himself in a sort of plamsa that ignites him into flames. Pyro wouldn't be able to do anything to control Torch's flame, so the Human Torch would just fry Pyro.

Wynndar
or drop him from a few stories....leave him crippled

Linkalicious
always a great alternative...

Maelstrom
Pyro can't burn so Torch would have to impale him by droping him or something. Pyro's power is cool because he can make flame as hot as he wants to. Torch has to generate the flame and pump it to Nova level.
There may not be a power difference but that is one of the differences between a mutant and Torch.
In the other thread i said Pyro wouldn't be able to control Johnny's flame but now im not to sure. If he can control it he can dampen it and torch wouldn't be able to fly, or if he were flying and Pyro cut off his flame, torch would plummet to his death.
At first glance it's hotter to be torch but on second thought what good is your power if someone else has dominance over it.
I give this battle to Pyro. smokin'

pr1983
i was thinking the same thing, if pyro can control him then pyro'll piss on johnny storm

crazyspinz
ok pyro cant be burned by flame under his control, torch cant be burned period

toch sees pyro, pyro sees torch, pyro relizes he can control toches flames, torch picks up pyro, and drops him from afew storys like wynndar said, torch laufs abit, then takes a nap

Maestro
Sorry but Torch takes this with ease, 1 nova blast would probably take out pyro for good.

Mane
1 nova blast would be too high calibur for Pyro to handle.

thats kinda like saying Bishop can beat Silver Surfer because he can absord his cosmically powered blasts. wont happen, because it would be too much for Bish to handle so hed just explode.

Maelstrom
It'd be hot to see Pyro make the flame to hot for Storm to handle. Pyro can make it hell hot if he wants to.

Mane
this coming from someone of such vast knowledge...

Maelstrom
Hey Mane quit trying to follow me, you can't do it. If you got a comment make it on the character or just don't post, K. raver

spyrokinesi35
delete

Paola
Mane: stick to the topic

spyrokinesi35
a better one would be firelord vs. hman torch

Lord Rock
Human Torchs heat and firespreading becomes too much, even for Pyro. Pyro will MAYBE last a minute before getting burned to a crisp.

endrict
Pyro still has a Human body, Torch can't be hurt by fire... HT wins 10/10...oh BTW HT flys where's Pryo cannot.

Lord Rock
We seem to agree, endrictwink

Darth Macabre
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=354111&highlight=title%3A%28Human+torch+Pyro%29

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.