History of the Elves

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

seretur

Agent Elrond
Pretty cool, dont' forget about Doriath. Noldorian history is so much more interesting, i think.

seretur
It probobly is, but I wrote this for my kinship. But I am thinking about writing the whole history.

Agent Elrond
do so, it's really good. I wish they "History of ME" for a school subject and you could do a report on elves. That would rock

seretur
eek! That would be great. It would be my favorate subject.

Well if not that, there should atleast put Lord Of The Rings into the cariculim. (sorry for the spelling) big grin

Exabyte

Agent Elrond
Exa, don't forget that Melkor drove ou the Valar in Araman. 1 vs 14 how sad sad

umm, don't have much to add. My guess Exa is happy stick out tongue

seretur
WOW! Exa you sure know a lot about Middle-earth. Thanks.

Agent Elrond
she's the LotR-guru, and I'm a guru-in-training. She's got most of the facts in her head, I use internet, lol

seretur
Damn. How long have you been a fan, Exa and Elrond?

Agent Elrond
started around 2001, became a serious fan around Dec 2003/Jan 2004

seretur
I became a big fan after TT DVD came out, and huge fan this summer.

Exabyte
embarrasment

laughing out loud I am always happy when there are finally threads that are actually related to LoTR... happy

Thanks, Seretur wink

<ot>
Read the books in 01, became a "fan" in Jan/Feb 02 and a real fanatic half a year after... and reached the zenith around 10 months ago or so no expression
ok that was kinda offtopic stick out tongue
</ot>

btt... d'you have more texts like that? yey

seretur
Not at this moment but I will extend the history to every elve race. Please read my bio and tell me what you think. But remember I wrote for Middle-earth online. Are you going to play that game? It is really good. It is a virtual Middle-earth world and you can go to any place in ME, at least when the expantions come out. You can meat Elrond, and Arwenwinkiss, just not the people from the fellowship.

Here is the link to the MEOMiddle-earth online

Thorondor
Is that out yes i thought it wasn't out for like another year no expression

Some little prick who is inactive has my name on the forum mad

Agent Elrond
lol, i saw.

Middle Earth Online is the MMOPRPG, right?

Thorondor
yes dunno if i'll get it eve kinda dominates my mmorpg life just now.

Gonna try out final fantasy tomorrow when it comes out.

Agent Elrond
FF XI? I have that. The Exp Pack is coming out soon. Me want it

Thorondor
Yes i'm gonna give it a test run, all my mates off EVE are getting it if i give it a good word smile

What's your char called and what server are you on?

seretur
No it is not out yet. It will be sometime next year. Early next year. And yes it is MMOPRPG. You can be an elf, man, hobbit, and a dwarf. If you will play it, but you have to pay an fee, join my guild, we allow men and elves to join. It is called the Elves Alliance. I am heir to the Elves Alliance. (Probobly saw in my sig).

MEO Forum

Home Forum

Thorondor
You have to pay for every mmorpg, like 10-15 euro's a month, best game format though smile

I'm not impressed that you can't be an Eagle =\

Dunno if i'll get it, spose i'll give it a try but dunno if it's gonna be the best one of it's kind, i've been hearing good things about WoW

Agent Elrond
It's Valrath on the Kujata server. I'm a lvl 11 Elvaan Monk/ lvl 3 thief

Thorondor

Exabyte
*whispers* am sorry to interrupt... but... what about a new thread about this all... sounds interesting and loads of stuff to discuss... but its at the moment kinda offtopic no expression embarrasment

Agent Elrond
yeah, it is OT. It happens. Could have been worse. To anothere forum and thread!

Exabyte

seretur
THANKS for the feedback. big grin

seretur

Exabyte
Np, that's what forums are made for big grin

^^... where can I help when you already have the names? big grin
I like Alfirenestel, though it's pretty long happy
Elacharn / Edhellenacharn is also beautiful yes

ladygrim
smile .....

seretur
Thanks. big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance

So should I have Elacharn or Edhellenacharn?

Exabyte
no expression

wink
... depends on what you personally like better smile both are correct.

seretur
What would you recomend? What sounds better for you?

Exabyte
I'm not sure, but for my ears the last syllable of "edhellen" is just a little... too much, as it's - for the meaning of the word - rather unimportant/irrelevant and confusing in such a central position blink I personally like Edhelacharn / Ellacharn a little better as it's easier to speak, but that's just my own opinion smile

ladygrim
smile

seretur
Thanks I think I'll just have Ellacharn.

Kella
My elvish name is Bragocirithiel. That's pretty long if I do say so...so people just call me Brago when i roleplay LOTR. big grin

i hope this was on topic...embarrasment

seretur
I was, more or less, but here staing on topic is kind of hard.

seretur
Hi everybody. Sorry I wasn't posting for sometime I was busy and out on the weekends.

Exa I need your help again. Could you please translate these for me big grin:
Lord
Lady
Heir - Hir (I think)
Marshall
Captain
Warrior
Archer
Swordsmen
Scout
Smith

Exabyte
>>

seretur
Thanks big grin and for the Marshall like a warlord

Exabyte
As a warlord... then I don't know any words that wouldn't be just the same as for "captain" or "lord" in general erm
I don't think the grey elves had such a differenced military~system huh

seretur
Oh erm Well what can come close? If anything

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.