Hey all!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

justwantobeme
Hi. My name is Kayla. I am new to this forum. I love to act and dance. I can dance jazz, swing, salsa, coutry, ballet, tap, line dance, and my own little crazy dances. I just wanted to introduce myself and say. I just want to be me (hence the screen name)

Thanks.

~Kayla~

Tom Malfoy
Hey,welcome to KMC big grin

lil bitchiness
Hello, welcome to KMC! happy

Nazgulinthedark
wavey welcome

Royal Knight
Welcome to KMC!

Have funhappy

Clovie
hi big grin

ice_queen
Hi i only joined yesterday!!! Hello Kayla! Hey i was a bit stupid yesterday, this is the first forum i sighned up for, and i was trying to write a reply to someone about Xmen 3 possible ideas, and amazingly stupidly i started a new thread! oh well just goes to show ya that i aint that good with this kinda thing!!! By the way I'm Emzy

Exabyte
laughing out loud

Welcome, Kayla, and hello again, IceQueen smile

yerssot
welcome smile hope you like it here smile

tactic
Welcome ... from saudi arabia to you .

Flying High
i do ballet and tap...no expression

welcome big grin

Zanthor
Welcome Kayla. I can't dance myself but I enjoy watching others. Hmm that sounded creepy! wink I think you know what I meant. Anywho, Hope you enjoy the forum.

m!$hA
hey kayla smile
cool name yes
welcome to kmc eek!
have fun cool
luv misha hug

emzy
Hi Kayla!

I'm new too!!! I can't dance, but i love acting too. Are you joined to any amature theatres n' stuff?

Freaky or what Ice queen, your name's Emma too i guess????

dancerofwind
Ok. Hello.

naybean
hey ya! welcome! I tried salsa dancing for the first time a couple of wks ago whilst drunk.... it didnt work out too well. laughing out loud

shadow_realm
hi i joind in april and i still dont no many people here

dancerofwind
My friend from class, Justyna learns salasa, but other girls, laught about this...-.- but today, they triad to laern it. But they ''dancing'' looked very strange.... embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.