New and Improved Best Classic Rock Band Poll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arahael
Ok, here is the new poll for all the people that said there weren't enough choices on the first one. smile

Arahael
I'm gonna have to go with Led Zepplin on this one.

Arahael
Alright, so I took the time to improve this thing, someone better vote!

Arahael
C'mon now.

ElectricBugaloo
It's obvious that The BEatles are the best band in the list, seeing as they are hte best band of all time.

but Styx? The Yardbirds? c'mon. I can't believe you put Styx, The Yardbirds and Cream in instead of The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Black Sabbath or a host of other bands

Arahael
Actually I was just going off of some suggestions other people had posted in the old poll.

SeptemberRain
Led Zeppelin is the greatest band ever

Arahael
Right freakin' on! big grin

finti
Had to go with my feelings here and say Deep Purple a collection of highly skilled musicians that were able to make great ass songs in between their ego trip bickering, my Purple are start with the Mark II line up from late 1969 and ends with the mark IV line up in 1976. The records they put out between these 7 years were just amazing, well at least to me they are. All of them come up as some sort of favourites depends on my mood and stuff.

Even so I highly regard such bands as the Who and Zeppelin too, but Purple was my first fav band and has cling to me ever since my brother introduced them to me when I was 6 years old

§â®äµ
i vote for queen..but i like them all..

loserib
i voted for floyd would have voted for sabbath or skynard if they were on there

Fearnix
What about skid row??
oh i voted for Led Zeppelin rock

finti
when did skid row achive status as a classic band?

ElectricBugaloo
when did skid row even ahieve status as a mediocre band?

Bierbommetje
Voted The Beatles

I mean they pretty much inspired all the bands from the 60's up.

Without them, pretty much none of the bands that now excist would excist the way they do now.

Arahael
I can agree with that. Nice one about Skid Row. big grin

Drifter101
yes much better poll now its hard to choose, hmm..... still gotta go w/ zeppelin

Drifter101
hard not to choose deep purple and pink floyd but eh wha can you do

Arahael
Yeah Zeppelin is defintely my favorite, but I also really like all of the other bands on there.

Arahael
Shameless self-promotion just to make ElectricBugaloo mad!

Arahael
Take that!

Arahael
yeah!

Arahael
Yeah, I'm making people mad.

MF D00m
You need a puppy, a hobby, a job... something.

Arahael
Actually, I am going to college full time and I have a part time job, so take that!

Arahael
yeah!

finti
and when your not in lala land what do you do

Arahael
Are you dense? I just told you what I do. Posting on KMC is just something I do in my free time.

Arahael
How I hate ignorance...

plenTpak52
I'm the only person who voted for The Who?! Quick! Someone find el_barto!

Arahael
I actually like The Who, I just like Led Zeppelin better.

finti
it was meant as a joke roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Arahael
Well nobody seems to get my jokes, so I don't feel an obligation to acknowledge your's.

STYX Chick
I would have voted for The Who, but STYX is my first choice...Even though I've liked The Who, since I first heard them, when I was 5 years old...

Heather 29
it was a hard decision, I like both Styx & the Beatles.
so I chose styx

uma040
Queen 4 me... rock

NicktheBassist
i don't listen to much classic rock but when i do it is definitly The Rolling Stones. Styx, Queen and Led Zeplin are all good too but i like the Stones better.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.