*Not Just Another Face In The Crowd* Rated R (A Johnny Depp Fic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

justwantobeme
I hope you all like this. So here is Chapter one.

Chapter 1

"MOMMY!!!" Lorelai called from the other room. She was 16 months and knew 3 whole words. Mommy, look, and hungry. My mom and dad died in a car accident when I was 13. So, I was living with my 22 year old big sister. I know if my sister is 22 and older than me how old am I? Well, here's the scoop. I was raped last year when I was 15 and now I'm 16 and a single mother.

"Good morning sweetie," I said as I picked Lorelai up from her crib.

"Hungry, mommy," she gurgled with her fist in her mouth.

"Alright just don't chew you're hand off," I said laughing and walked down the stairs.

I walked into the kitchen and saw my sister, Alexis, preping a bottle and a jar of baby food for Lorelai.

"You don't have to do that Lex. I can do it," I said looking at her disgusted. I hated when she tried to act like Lorelai's and my mother.

"Kayla, I know but I want make sure you and my niece are taken care of." I rolled my eyes at her. I looked at the clock. 10:00 am.

"Sh*t," I said making Lorelai giggle.

"Watch your mouth," Alexis scolded. I ignored her and put Lorelai in her high chair and ran upstairs to get dressed.

"Could you drop Lorelai of at Gram's? I'm late!" I yelled down to Alexis.

"Fine, but you better hurry up you got 5 minutes to catch the bus!" she yelled back. I ran down the stairs kissed Lorelai good-bye waved at Alexis and ran out the door to the bus stop.

Ok, you are probably wondering why am I not in school. Well, after I got pregnant I dropped out and got a job at Disneyland. I was at first just another face in the crowd but they promoted me to Cinderella.

When, I arrived at work I had 5 minutes to get into my "uniform" but I made it on time.

"Kayla, could I see you in my office please?" my boss said over the intercom in the dressing rooms.

I finished changing and walked into Peter's office, my boss.

"Yes, sir?" I said nervously.

"Kayla, today is the premiere of Pirates of the Caribbean which you know. But, one of the actors is bringing their daughter who loves Cinderella. So, I need you to stay for the premiere tonight. Do you think you can do it? You will be paid extra for this." Peter said looking at me hopefully.

I could sure use the money. "Yes, sir I can do it."

"Good, you will need to be on the red carpet by 5. Thank you for this," Peter said.

"You're welcome," I said and walked out of his office. I wondered who is bringing their daughter. I had seen many actors and actresses since I started working here but I had never been asked to go on the red carpet as Cinderella. Now I needed to call Gram.

Ring

"Hello?"

"Hi Gram it's Kayla. I need a favor. Do you think you could watch Lorelai until about 11 tonight?" I asked in a pleading tone.

"Sure, but why?" she asked sounding completely confused.

"I have to work late. i have to go and thank you. bye" I said and hung up.

Well, I just hope I don't make a full of myself tonight. I thought and walked out of the dressing room and took my position in front of Cinderella's castle.

Let me know what you think.

~Kayla~

tinkerbell668
i like it so far keep going with it

Guitargirl
Yeh its good! smile

tinkerbell668

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.