Favorite Comic Movie (with the best poll)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
vote and discuss

SnakeEyes
note: some movies are grouped together. That does not mean they are both counted as one comic movie. It means for example if u picked Blade as ur favorite, then vote for the Blade 1 and 2 choice.

also i just noticed a mistake in the poll. I have Spiderman 1 and 2 and then Spiderman 2 right below it. Ignore the Spiderman 2 only one.

pr1983
dude, youve got spiderman 1&2 as one option and spiderman 2 as another

SnakeEyes
dude! read what i posted dumbass

TheFilmProphet
Calm down Snake there is no reason for insults. roll eyes (sarcastic)

pr1983
is an option as is

what am i missing?

Arachnoidfreak
Th Punisher. Thomas Jane! John Travolta! Rebecca Romijn! True to the Comic! Assloads of Action! What more could you ask?

Eidolon
I have to say I was really torn between the Punisher and the Blade series since I love them both. In the end however, I gave my vote to the Punisher. What can I say I've always been a fan of him and thought the movie stuck well with the comics, and where it broke from the comic story line to the movies new story line it wasn't a big deal or bad (un-like say Spider-man with organic web shooter).

All I know of blade is one or two comics and the movies (since I liked the movies more than the 2 (old) comic of blade) so my second fav comic movie would be the Blade series.

pr1983
superman or batman or spiderman 2(organic web shooters be damned)

Punkyhermy
Batman:Mask of the Phantasm.
The reason why I am the avid Batfan today.It was my window to the Batworld!

SnakeEyes
bump

Lenord
You forgot a couple of movies...

Nick Fury: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Spawn
Howard The Duck
The Mask
Catwoman
The Crow
Super-Girl
Captain America

I am sure there are more but those are the only ones I could remember

Mane
all of those were horrible.

Lenord
That is for the people who vote to decide isn't it wink

Mookermadness
Spidey's the best.

Mookermadness
Also, I liked the Captain America movie.

Mookermadness
And HOW DARE YOU HATE THE MASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SnakeEyes
i hated the crappy Cap movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.