Hello All!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zanthor
Hi, My name is Jim (30 something) wink from Wisconsin. I am a great lover of movies. I am attempting to expand my collection of DVDs and knowledge of the movies themselves. This seemed to be a great place to explore to get more info and maybe even help someone else out.

ice_queen
Hi im Emzy 22 from london! i must admit i'm like you, trying to expand my dvd collection!!! so what are your fav movies????

trouble
hi welcome to KMC

Tom Malfoy
Welcome abroad smile

Exabyte
Welcome to KMC, Zanthor and IceQueen smile

yerssot
howdy ho ho ho ho big grin

tactic
hi my new friend ...
welcome .. from saudi to you .

Zanthor
Thanks for welcome! As to ice queens question. I lean towards Sci-fi, Comedy, and Action. I am willing to check out anything once. I have 4 kids and a wife so I have a wide range of different movies. How about you?

My lastest searches have been for cheesy 'B' movies. Forbidden Planet, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, Planet of the Vampires, Etc. Stuff that I grew up with. I am always expending my Anime Collection.

At least I am not alone in my compulsion to collect DVDs!

Flying High
hey ya smile
welcome smile

Corran
Welcome 'Jim (30 something) wink from Wisconsin. who is a great lover of movies and is attempting to expand his collection of DVDs and knowledge of the movies themselves. Welcome to Hell, I would tell you to turn around and leave but it's too late

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.