Scarred For Life!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Angel~
Right now, I'm on the computer because I can't even sleep. I don't think I'll sleep or eat for the rest of my life. I've been scarred for life, and now, since it's thundering, and I have to abandon my computer, I think I will make a second attempt to burn my eyes out... SCARRED FOR LIFE I TELL YOU!!!!!!

I was cleaning at my Aunt's house today. Only because she asked me to, and because she paid me to do it.no expression
She is not a small woman. I think she weighs 200+ lbs. She is also 50 years old. She is "friends" with a man who has the IQ of someone just above retarded.

I cleaned her bathroom.

Under the sink, I found something that boggles my mind. I found a small box.

In it was supposed to be two pregnancy tests. .......... but.............there was only one left. fear

There is only one phrase that comes to my mind right now. It is a quote from Austin Powers. "The sheer mechanics are mind boggling."

Now I am scarred for life.

sniper
EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW sick

~Angel~
I'm still twitching...

*proceeds to rock back and fourth in the corner*

Tex
Old people gotta bang too babe! smokin'

Vampy
eek! You'll have cousins! big grin

~Angel~
fear cry crybaby crying

Sun Ce
omg 50 and preg no expression laughing

Flying High
no expression........thats sick.....no expression....

ewwww......no expression

Sun Ce
what about the kid, i mean there mum or dad whatever, will die when there like a baby erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.