Dr. Doom vs The Tick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tron
Now before y'all rip my head off, I know Tick hasn't a chance in hell, but y'all have to admit, this would probably be the funniest face-off in comic book history.

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

(And I just look for excuses to say spoonwink)

Maestro
Scenario: Doom kidnaps The tick's loyal sidekick arthur and has decided to use him as a test subject for one of his new inventions. Tick gets hold of this information and goes to latveria to get arthur back. Does Tick have it in him to beat doom, or will doom prevail.

Doom doesn't have prep time by the way.

Spoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooon

Tron
I've done this already:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=307799&highlight=Dr+Doom+vs+The+Tick

Unfortunately though, no one ever responded. embarrasment

Maestro
Yep, The tick doesn't get enough credit around here lol

pr1983
tick is quality, it'd be a great fight...

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!

(as do i)

muffin man
yes but theres a poll here.

MERCILOUS
I'm actually gonna go with the underdog on this one. In addition to being impervious to just about anything Doom can dish out, Tick is also too dumb to be outwited by Doom.

Tron
You make a damn good point there.wink

The Nuul
Bump

Mshinu
Doom gets spooned.

amnesia
the tick has crazy durability.

tideoftime
Squirrel Girl comes in and stomps them both... Doom and Tick console each other over tea and english muffins...

KingD19
Tick might be the only person Squirrel Girl can't beat....because the only person who can beat the Tick is Arthur...and maybe American Maid offering to give him a handy.

In all seriousness though, Tick would win against Doom even if he lost.

Mshinu
Tick and Squirrel Girl would make a nice couple.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.