The Illuminati Manifesto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PRBot.Com
Has anyone here read this book?

If yeas, what do you think about it?

Max

Imperial_Samura
Does it have anything to do with the so called secret society illuminati?

Ms Hyde
"Our vision and goals are clearly spelled out in this abridged version of our Manifesto, the core principles of what we represent. We had hoped to publish an unabridged version of our Manifesto, however, due to recent events and other reasons we have decided it is not yet the proper time to publish all of our protocols and perspectives. Perhaps in 50-100 years the rest of our protocols will find a more fertile ground and at such a time we will publish an unabridged Manifesto. Nevertheless, in order to squash the many lies that have been written about our organization we thought it necessary to put forth our imprint on the world scene once more." -The Illuminati Manifesto

I think it does, Imperial_Samura, tho I haven't read it.

From that page, a link to More Mass Deceptions & Conspiracies is also available evil face

Imperial_Samura
Ah, I thought so, although I wonder how many people will eagerly await this unabridged version......

thatdude
Before you waste too much of your time on this jughead, you might find this entertaining if not enlightening...

Do a Google search for Maximus Illuminati and click the first search result. You'll see that he uses the handle Maximus Illuminati and Solomon Tulbure. Look at Amazon.com and search for the name Solomon Tulbure. Youll find his books. Now go to PRBot.Com. If you go to the forums on that site you will see that this "Max" is the "CEO".

I would've posted links, but this forum won't let me in an effort to prevent spam.

If you do more sniffing around you will dig up much more about this clown. The first search result from Google tells most of what he's done.

There actually is a lot more information available - this should start the reader on a path that will allow him/her to connect-the-dots.

My only purpose was to warn the unwary of this shameless thief who has hurt and defrauded others throughout a long history of forum spamming, bashing, etc.

The only reason he registered here is to get Google to pick the links for his cheesy websites and to sell his books.

HE starts a website, hypes it up, collects peoples hard earned money, and then drops it like a watermelon and moves on to his next scam, leaving all the members with the bag.

His last website's stock picking abilities were sophomoric at best. His track record was a figment of his imagination, and HE CREATED HIS OWN FOLLOWING!!! People would think members adored him, but and his testimonials were by him, and his fans were him with out screen names.

He also has "written" a few books. They are all ridiculous and needed to be proofread before being printed. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone, a few are called "The Illuminati Manifesto," "Christianity Exposed," and "Islam Exposed." All of them have stolen ideas and even much plagarism from sources as great as the US Constitution with absolutely no credit given. Don't waste your time with any of them.

Be wary

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.