Jedi Trial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadowkiller
Jedi Trail cannot come out soon enough for me. I am looking forward to this one. I like the books that feature Anakin that gives you a glimpse of whats going on in his head. It helps Build the character

I am also looking for ward to Laberynth of evil that should be a good prelude to episode 3.

WarSpawn
im just waiting for the next series after The New Jedi Order....i want to know what happens to the Yuuzhong Vong and whatnot.

Shadowkiller
hav only read vector prime of the njo series i feel to far behind to read all of the books. i am sure one day i will finish that series

Mace Skywalker
Is it true leia uses the force in those stories.

walkingcarpet
Yup, Leia is not considered a fully trained Jedi, but she's close enough. She does wield a saber (which she had been doing for a while anyway) and uses the force on several occasions

walkingcarpet
Anyway, I'm a collector, and am really looking forward to Jedi Trial. It's also the first novel to have Asajj Ventras in it, or at least I think it is.
hmmm....... blink
Don't remember. I'm gonna look into it, though.

Julie
I don't know....I'll buy em as they come and read em when I have time which at the rate I study physics is a quarter to never

Master Kadub
I dont know which direction I will go now that the NJO is over...
I am still reading the Rogue Squadron.....

Jedi Trial my capture my attention faster and longer......

Jedi Priestess
Bought it and read it. It's ok. Nothing to write home about. But yes Ventress is in it. I would suggest getting it at the library instead of spending 20 bucks on it. I think Labyrinth of Evil will be better.

walkingcarpet
where the heck did you get a hold of it? i though it hasn't come out yet.

Jedi Priestess
Came out last Tuesday. I bought mine at Hasttings and a friend bought hers at Borders.

Jedi Priestess
No one else has read this yet? blink

darthcraka
i have like 50 of the books ive read 5 of em i got some catchen up to do

SnakeEyes
its kinda the same situation with me. I have about 12 Star Wars books to go before i am gonna buy another.

darthcraka
i need to get some book sehelfs then buy more books smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.