I just drank some sort of Liquid that ooozed out my ear!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I just wanted to start this thread to piss all the people off who keep starting threads about drinking stuff that comes out their ear. I know Raz will probably close this! smile

But people, this is getting so out of control, stop posting the same damn threads about stuff ooozing out of ears!

§pearhead
roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

JKozzy
laughing out loud Aww damn, now I gotta go X out of my Submit New Thread: "Stuff is coming out of my ears, too!" thread..... cry

Kaleanae
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

LarryTheArch
my urine oozes outta my ear

lol
j/k

Kaleanae
I was going to submit a Thread about my cat that died yestarday... sad

Tired Hiker
Awwwe, I'm sorry to hear about your cat. sad

Kaleanae
sad cry

$¥®€Ñ
Brains..........

SlipknoT
I know I'm getting sick of the same danm threads going " hey I've got something coming out of my ears, its real wet" when will they stop?!

JKozzy
This task has been appointed to you. And if you do not find a way, no one will.

no expression

SlipknoT
ok I'll do my best

Barf Heaven
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Hiker, by the authority vested in me, I hereby appoint you Sir Tired Hiker of KMC, Lord of all Things Random. yes yes yes

Corran
closing.

Tired Hiker
Thanks, that is a very nice thing to do! smile Wooooooooooot!!! I'm a Lord, mether feckers! eek!

Daedalus
Scince Raz left things have been getting out of hand, COME BACK RAZ! blowup

Tired Hiker
I think Raz is cheating on us and is moderating some other movie forum right now.

chicken fish
who talks about stuff oozing outa ears and all that?

Corran
Errm Tired Hiker.

chicken fish
EEEWwww!!!! erm why???

Corran
He's Tired.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.