peter griffon vs hulk lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

korgrath
has to be peter

Beyonder
Maybe if Death decides to interfere. Otherwise Peter loses. Remember, Peter only Hulked out in a daydream. And Spidey already helped him. And like Spidey said, "Everyone gets one." So Spidey won't be helping him anymore - Hulk's gonna beat him. Or maybe Stewie would save him, now there's a possibility.

Kontraz
The Hulk isn't exactly the most intelligent whlie he's the big green meanie.... and if he even approached peter, his IQ would probably instantly drop into the negatives, killing him instantly... somehow...

Elektra_lover
Peter would go Anna on him *sings* Anna rules!!

spyrokinesi35
peter griff heh heh heh heh heh I mean gosh he had death in his friggin house, plus two other things one my signautre(look down) seems to say otheriwse and two he can take falling out of a 50 ft. tree and landing with his lip stretched to the back of his head

crazyspinz
well, peter has been the hulk before, and he has been anna and had the power to morph into things, so peter owns all, ecxept for the evil closet monkey, that thing gives me nightmares embarrasment

crazyspinz
peter = thanos in over time line....

think about it.....

crazyspinz
other, not over

Maestro
dude crazyspinz ease down on the posting, i feel sorry for your left click button.

crazyspinz
ya, i m realy bored right now...

and i forgot to say something in the first post

Starhawk
Peter would take the hulk down and B*tch slap him. Or Peter would get The Chicken to join in and then Hulk would get ripped apart.

Or Stewie would just take out all the Avengers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.