a free car

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mc pee pants
oprah gave away new cars to her studio audience... all 276 of them. that is filthy rich.... but not as filthy as bill gates.

Agent Elrond
wealth flaunters, me hate them

LanİeWindu
You watch Oprah?

mc pee pants
it was all over the news this morning.

lil bitchiness
She has more money than a small country in Africa.

That kind of people do not impress me. no expression

Nazgulinthedark
my mom is practicly in love with oprah...her and dr.phil no expression

mc pee pants
dr. phil is a hell spawn with a PhD.

LordKerrigor
hmmmm i need to get my ass on the oprah show lol

WindDancer
Damn! I don't like Oprah, but if she buys me a brand new car.......I'll ran over her. stick out tongue

And Dr. Phil should just disappear for good. He sucks.

moonwalker741
god damn! are you kidding me?!?!

oprahs wealth does not impress me either, she should be using that for a good cause like charidy or donations...

mc pee pants
well, technically -- to the IRS, at least-- those cars are donations. and guess what? she's getting it back on her tax returns. so in essence, she didn't spend squat. squat meaning a few tens of thousands of dollars.

WindDancer
She does, her foundation helps kids in African countries. I hate her show, but I do admire her will to help others.

lil bitchiness
Obviously her foundation sint doing much, because the ''african countries'' are still in poverty.

Agent Elrond
she probaly has more money than the entire continent, maybe

mc pee pants
no one man (figuratively speaking) can irradicate poverty of an entire nation, much less a continent...

lil bitchiness
You complitely missed the point of my reply.

mc pee pants
now that you've mentioned it, i feel like a total jackas$micro

lil bitchiness
I was being sarcastic at WD, since he said shes helping ''African Countries'' thats why i put it in the inverted commas.

yes

mc pee pants
we are wurms!!! worthless wurms!!!pray

lil bitchiness
Dont say that!! cry

hughughug

RaventheOnly
hysterical he would get them each thier own islands with natives and everything stick out tongue laughing out loud

mc pee pants
okay hug love mikejackson1

MJ only dances for THE b... WOOOOOOOO!

mc pee pants
no sh!t, huh?

"today on BILL, our audiences recive their own island with aboriginies and oompah loompahs and sh!t. windows xp sold seperately."

Tex
The cars were supplied by GM.
Oprah didn't pay for them.

But that's not preventing that skunk from pretending she did! schmoll

mc pee pants
certainly led us to believe so didn't she? lying scumbag who is filthy rich but not as filthy as bill gates!!!

vaya_the_elf
She should use that money to put in organizations, instead of buying cars for people. Unless it's people who are in need for them.

mc pee pants
actually that is what she did. she picked 11 people from the audience,a nd said the 12th key was in one of the boxes under the audiences' seat. lo and behold, all the boxes had keys.

Tex
It cost GM $7,000,000.

Pretty cheap if you consider that they basically got a 40 minute commercial on the highest rated show in syndication.
And all the subsequent media attention.

BackFire
Oprah = Fat ugly **** who is, as far as I can tell, the embodiement of satan.

Dr. Phil = Bald, ugly douche bag who looks like a giant dildo.

They may both die now.

ChrisHimself
speaking of cars, anyone want to buy mine? its a nice one

Kosta
They were donated by GM so she aint flaunting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.