Batman vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rag
This has to be the biggest mismatch in comic battles!

i would like to hear from a Batman fan boy about this one!

pr1983
silver surfer. whos the babe?

rag
She is a Bollywood actress, her name is Amrita Arora.

Do you wanna see more pics of her?

pr1983
yes, but this not the place to post them, there is a thread on this link to post pics of ladies, but the forum is pg13 rated, so nothing too revealing, ok?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=305599&perpage=20&pagenumber=23

crazyspinz
wow this is a big mismatch, bats thinks up plan to take sufer, he trys it, it dont work, surf board beats bats silly wile surfer takes a nap

DarkCrawler
Hey I am Batman fanboy! And Batman would lose to Surfer so bad that...

So stop whining and quit making these threads. Idiot.

Gregory
Rag says that he hates Batman; it's pretty obvious that he's making all these threads solely so he can talk about how baddly Batman would lose to Marvel's various powerhouses. Sad, really.

Lord Ryugen
Batman throws Batarang, Surfer points finger. Cosmic bolt destroys Batarang and Batman, Surfer leaves end of story

Maestro
What is the point of even posting this battle, when you know yourself that this battle is a mismatch, with surfer destroying batman in nanoseconds, unless you have a unusually weird fetish towards batman fanboys.

Linkalicious
This guy has made 20 posts and created 10 threads. All he does is make dumbass threads...I wish he'd just partake in a couple of decent discussions before opening up a bunch of stupid ones.

uQifg2WV
preptime wins. with batmans help.

Arsenal
I think he does. Batman fanboys watchout! shock

uQifg2WV
fortunately im not a batman fanboy, im a prep time fanboy

Nathaniel Grey
Surfer, no contest. After all Batman is only a man. Radd is a veritable God. Someone please close this thread.

uQifg2WV
i'm telling you pep time wins... it always does.

Evangel94
Batman is incapapable of defeating The Silver Surfer even with his 'vaunted' prep-time (Which I feel people tend to exaggerate and blow out of proportion).

juggernaut74
It may sound kinda korny but brains over brawn anyday. And if Batman has all the prep time he needed he could beat anybody. Everybody in the DCU fears him as they should. Its always been this way and it always will be. Hes been doing it since the 30's. In the words of the Nature Boy Ric FLair "to be the man you have to beat the man". And under these circumstances Batman will do just that.

The Flash
Care to explain just how Batman will beat SS?

juggernaut74
I dont know Im not Batman.

Havoc470
...*cough*

uQifg2WV
prep time it can't get much simpler than that. you need to be rich to use prep time to its fullest, the goblins haven't realized this, or else they'd wup up on spidey, king pin doesn't use his right. batman is the preptime master. you can't fairly put him up against anything. i hate batman.

MERCILOUS
Kidnap a loved one and force him to commit suicide or willingly allow his capture.

Put one of those cool paintings of train underpass in front of a black hole and have him ride into it.

Steal technology from the Watchers and employ it masterfully.

Pie eating contest, autopsy later reveals "cosmic poison," SS ate 152.

Put one of those cool painting of an open door that leads into Galactus' mouth, or eating hole, or whatever it is he uses.

Batman uses hypno ray to convince SS never to return to earth or go kill himself.

Anti-power cosmic Batspray tm..

ragesRemorse
Batman dies , and dies hard and fast. Howewver, i must say that Merc you give some damn great possibilities for a batman victory. A fake painting of a train underpass over a black hole...That is just brilliant. Or even anti cosmi bat spray, i am sure bats could whip up a brew of that , i'm sure he has the ingrediants in his batcave. You gotta give some more of those...brilliant.

MERCILOUS
Let me try.

Batman convinces surfer it's time for his prostate exam, video tapes the entire thing, rigs it so that any action from SS will lead to its wide spread intergalactic broadcasting.

Switches his surfboard for a regular surfboad (this doesn't win it for Bats but it sure pisses off SS.)

Convinces Galactus to do it for him.

Waxes the SS's surf board Batsuperslipspray tm. and leads him into an anti-matter asteroid field.

Has O.J. Simpson pay him a visit.

Leaves it to Superman.

Paste stickers to his eyes and convinces him he'll be permanently blind if he takes them off.

Consecutive nuking.

Falsifies income information and tells the IRS that he has never paid taxes (audit leads to heart failure.)

Rigs surf boad with cosmic being trap-o-matic.

Lord Rock
idiot

Soljer
Hmmm...this is a close match.

The surfer has the speed, strength, power, versatility, experience, and flight advantages.

In spades. In THOUSANDS of spades.

But, on the other hand, Batman has the Batkick.

I'm gonna go Batman 7/10.

Symmetric Chaos
UtilityBelt >>>> Galactus
Galactus >>>> SilverSurfer

Case closed.

Vathu
Batman.

Know what would be a good fight?

Catman Vs Batzarro. =|

Blair Wind
Batman has a motherbox shifty

Tron
Closing for obvious reasons...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.