Joker's smiles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joker1237
I trying to make a new sig of the Joker's victims, dieing with smiles, I plan to just smash them as one like this one. Know any good Joker smilx photos?? I cant seem to find any.

On the Joker, easy, on Batman, easy on Batgirl, easy. but on the Joker's happy victims?? nope.

TheFilmProphet
This was all I could find. http://www.insomniaville.com/archive/joker1.jpg

TheFilmProphet
I got a new sig Joker.

Joker1237
I like it.

Joker1237
I use the photo as part of the sig, I have to do the hard way I guess, put in my DVD MOTP and freeze the shot of the smiling gangster,

Than use the laughing fish which I have on DVD, too and freeze shot that too.

TheFilmProphet
Sounds good.

Punkyhermy
I wanna see your new sig...

TheFilmProphet
Joker's or mine?

Punkyhermy
Jokers....I love yours too!VERY cool!That is my fav. joker!

Joker1237
Ok, I have the screen shots from the movie, and the laughing, almost temted on useing the Batman 89 movie, the newsreporter had a great smile scene imo,

But it wont mix with live action, and cartoons, so I scrap that. but I have good photos, so it might be as cool as my Joker sig, or my Cass Batgirl one. The others were not so good.

Joker1237
Was not as good as I thought it was, Maybe I should have found more smile pics, but I kind of happy with what I had to work with. Thank God WB had the laughing Fish on DVD,

Joker Ice and Fire, if you wanted to know the title of the DVD.

TheFilmProphet
Nice one Joker! cool

Joker1237
Well its relly a proto type right now, looking for a 4 victim, than put a Joker pic in the middle.

But cant find a 4th one, and I know Punkyhermy
would tough a fit if I use the old Bruce Way from return of the Joker,

Look it over a bit, phtoto wise, it ant as good as these 3. the Red lips are missing, and the grin is not as scary.

Back to the drawing board for the 4th victim.

Joker1237
oh yeah if I got to choose a way to be killed, I would not mind having the Joker use some of his SMile X on me, I think it was one of the best weapons ever made lol.

Paola
nice sig Joker thumbs_up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.