Venom Vs Kaine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr_Famous
Venom vs Kaine (the guy who killed doc octopus). Who do you guys think would win?

Mane
Kaine? Spider-Man's inferior clone? umm, the winner, yes THAT WOULD BE VENOM.

Kontraz
yeah, kaine was just a pscho-mutant clone gone worse... no chance against a psycho-alien partial clone (powers, anyway) gone uber...

Mr_Famous
yeah.... you guys are probably right... and all this time i thought that since he was tough enough to kill doc. ock........
Where do you guys get your power ranking on the superheroes from?

Mane
lots of places. Ock is overrated. Kaine has the strength to defeat him or her (Dr. Trainer) because without hi arms, Ock is useless.

wrathofachilles
Inferior? Do you know what inferior means? Kaine is superior to Spider-man in strength, speed, fighting ability, wall-crawling ability, and spider-sense. Basically in every way. He's 'inferior' because he came out of the cloning tank scarred and "overcooked" in a way. Kaine would defeat Venom considering Scarlet Spider defeated Venom and Kaine constantly beat the hell out of Reilly.

Speaking of Kaine though, whatever happened to him. Did they ever use him after the clone saga? He was my favorite villain after Traveller, who they screwed up. I hate Marvel.

crazyspinz
wut does kain look like, ne one have a pic, but neway, venom would own kain, he has no way of acualy hurting venom

Mr_Famous
picture of kaine...

crazyspinz
thanx

Mane
he is NOT superior in wall-crawling ability. Spider-Man and Reilly can scale walls, but when Kaine tried to, the wall disintegrated. thats not superior.

yes its true that Reilly beat Venom, but Spider-Man beat Reilly and Venom almost always beats Spider-Man. Venom can easily take Kaine.

disclaimer - the true inferior clone is Spidercide, and then Kaine

crazyspinz
agreed

wrathofachilles
Uh, to the guy who doesn't even know what Kaine looks like, obviously you have no opinion on the battle as you know nothing about Kaine, so don't bother sharing it.

Yes, that IS superior. He rips the wall off if he choose, it doesn't just 'disintegrate', unless something has changed in the past 2 years *haven't read any since then*. Besides, that's one power, doesn't stand up to the rest of the powers. When did Spider-Man beat Reilly? They scuffled here and there, as brothers tend to do, but neither one really took out the other. Also, that analogy makes no sense whatsoever:
Reilly beats Venom, who beats Spider-Man, who beats Reilly, so Venom beats Kaine?? What? That doesn't work at all, I think you need to re-evaluate your arguments. If you mean because Venom beats Spider-Man that Venom would beat Kaine that doesn't work. Again, Kaine is a superior version of Spider-Man, Kaine would win hands down. Did you not see the issue where Kaine fought the Sinister Six *minus Ock* and beat them all together?

Mane
where the **** did you get the idea that "i dont know what Kaine looks like"?? youve just lost any shred of credibility you had on this forum, newb.

wrathofachilles
I SAID 'to the guy' who doesn't know what he looks like, meaning 'to the other person that said that, not the one to whom I addressing now'. I see now that his name is Crazyspinz, but I think my implication was sufficiently understandable. There is no 'credibility' anyway, this is a comic book forum.

Mane
you'd be surprised...

wrathofachilles
Well I have a different definition of credibility then. This is just for fun. But again, the comment was directed to another person, which to me was quite obvious. Confirm things before you launch into attack please.

Mane
then i apologize. one thing--your (as it seems) knowledge can be mistaken for arrogance. there are a few people on this forum who really are arrogant *coughMrZerocough*.

wrathofachilles
Yes, there are plenty who assume my vast knowledge to be arrogance wink. In reality, both are vast, lol. Don't know Mr. Zero, but if he disagrees with me on something, I'll be glad to shatter his arrogance for you.

Tron
In Kaine's defense, his spider-sense is far more advanced also, as he actually gets glimpses of the future. Just my two-cents on it.

TwisterGameX
No clue.

jinzin
just to clear things the **** up... scarlet beat venom....after getting extremely lucky..the chances of him nailing venom with that webbing in the way he did were slim at best and he got lucky with the hit...

if there is any doubt to this, than you guys need to read venom: along came a spider where they had their rematch and venom was EASILY smashing him from side to side after grabbing one of his feet... kaine will be smashed...

Sparkz
kaine and venom are about the same in strength and speed, but Kaine dsnt have spider sense (well he does but it gives him visions of the future dsnt warn him of danger anymore) Kaine dosen't have webbing, but does have those realy cool claws. I'm not sure if kaine can climb on buildings anymore, never seen him do it, all I know is that he's used it for the mark of kaine and to rip a wall down. But venny is a hell of alot more durable.

Its realy down to can Kaine manage to overpower some1 with a high amount of durabilty or just use sonics or fire against him. (oh and just to tell who ever said this, Kaine dosent have superior fighting technices to spider-man. He's just a hell of alot stronger, your making it sound like that because hes stronger he's a better fighter)

K3VIL
Originally posted by Mane
Kaine? Spider-Man's inferior clone? umm, the winner, yes THAT WOULD BE VENOM.
ROTFL to INFERIOR CLONE?
Kaine alone walked over an entire energy weapons system made of highly resistant metal displayed all over a skyscraper.
Kaine was able to beat Rhino EFFORTLESSY.
He possess Spidey's strenght X4 or X5.
The guy is also painless, he just keep chase you until you're dead, and he can even make walls collapsing thanks to an incredibly enhanced surface-sticking ability.
He also has precog abilities and a danger sense like that of Spidey.
This guy was beating Spidey, Scarlet Spider and a clone of them, ALL AT THE SAME TIME.
Petey punched him RIGHT IN THE FACE, full force, not holding back.
Then he sayed:
that punch should have removed your head.Who the hell are you?
At the end of that issue, a fuel truck explodes, killing the spidey-clone.
Kaine walked away from the explosion.
Unhurted and looking straight into Scarlet Spider's eyes.

Scoobless
Originally posted by crazyspinz
wut does kain look like, ne one have a pic, but neway, venom would own kain, he has no way of acualy hurting venom

based on what? Kaine is stronger than Venom and can burn him with a touch... Venom has been known to have weakness against heat before

Originally posted by Mane
he is NOT superior in wall-crawling ability. Spider-Man and Reilly can scale walls, but when Kaine tried to, the wall disintegrated. thats not superior.

actually he chose to pull the wall down (if you're talking about the time he collapsed a wall on stunner)

Originally posted by Sparkz
kaine and venom are about the same in strength and speed, but Kaine dsnt have spider sense

Kaine took a full strength/speed Spider-Man punch in the face without moving or flinching... Venom has never done that

K3VIL
To avoid misconceptions on Kaine:
When Ben Reilly took the mantle of Spider-Man, he fought with Kaine once more, but this was a really depowered Kaine.
His degenerative factor was damaging him day after day, he was still strong, but not as resilient as before, it was more brutality than strenght actually, and Reilly tried more to calm down him than stop him.
In this thread Kaine is obviously at his peak.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.