James Bond Video Games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vvvrulz
I beleive this unlocks the invincibility cheat.
I can finish most of the others, but this is damn near impossible.
Anyone here managed it?

yerssot
my friend has it, I'll ask him next time I meet him

Discos
I used to play this game all the time, I was a master!! thats right aq master *cough*

anyhoo, I have met someone who could do the level in 2mins 12 secs which was below the time to get invincible cheat. I tried it and it is impossible, is it not supposed to be on secret agent also?

((The_Anomaly))
yes i have done it, i got invincibility......it took 4 hours straight, but i did it........oh ya and it was like 5 years ago.......but i still pulled it off...

((The_Anomaly))
there is an explination somewhere that tell you exactally how to do it......i dont remember where though...

icebling614
was it 2 min. that seems near impossible wacko . i did it close to 3 min, but thats about it.

vvvrulz
Yeah it was two mins buddy. Tragically i almost had it once, but my health was near zero and i detonated the cylinders too early and got killed by the fumes, i was on about 1:40 at the time
messed no expression wacko thumb down What the f**k?

BackFire
Yeah I did it, it was hella hard.

forumcrew
havnt played in forever but i know i beat everything on Agent? the hardest difficulty

SpikeSpiegel
My friend was the master at Goldeneye. He got invincibility on:
His game
My game
My friends game
His neighbours game
His friends game
Now that is hard.

Discos
I have a friend who is the master at Multiplayer, I think he is actually undefeated at this. I used to be the master until a few weeks agop my 9 year old cousin beat me, I was so used to Medal of Honor controls that I couldn't use the sidestep controls like I used to.

00 Agent in 2 mins sounds impossible but the reward is great. I am finding it exceedingly difficult to do the "bunker 2" mission on Secret Agent, (on a new game btw)

I am away to take the N64 round to my house and start to play it again, (its at my grandmas),

mook
it sounds impossible at first but once you get your technique its ok.
you just have to run thru it, killing who ever gets in your way (or at least wounding them so they dont slow u down or kill u) and hope that the undercover scientist is at the end of the level (nr the glass rooms).

from what i remember:

come out of cubicle,
leave bathroom - go left,
thru double doors,
down stairs,
thru double doors where guard is standing,
get key off guard,
thru nxt double doors
loop round to room with door control - open door
thru security door,
straight down corridor,
immediately go left shooting at security door which guard will open for you (from other side),
up stairs etc,
get door decoder off agent scientist (if he is there, if not restart)
thru into large room
meet 004
blow up gas containers (make sure task completed comes up on screen)
out of level

SpikeSpiegel
you mean 006

mook
correct i did mean 006/sean bean.
although 004 is mentioned in the notes for one the levels (something about explosives in Beirut)

SpikeSpiegel
I wonder how everything or nothing will compair

eleveninches
yeah, i've done it, but that was YEARS ago

muntox
isn't it paradoxical that to acheive invincibility you have to pass the last stage in the entire game on the highest difficulty level? what will you do with your invincibility once you've got it?

yerssot
it's prestige wink

PCal
Pffff.... I just came across this site... you guys are weird
I have Facility 00A: 1.07
It's darn easy

cut 2 cinema's....right strafe, left strafe, right strafe .. fall out of vents, press B to open door in your fall, open next grey door, then the one after that, right strafe downwards, shoot 7 bullets with your pp7 (the guards will open the door for you)...make a sharp left, there's a single door there...open it..shoot the guard, get keycard... (meanwhile guards opened the brown door)..get in that door... press B on the computer... out that room, left and again left,press B to open this brown door... the door next is now open...right strafe...open next brown door...throw a mine on the wall where the guards are while running towards them, get to the next door (you probably were hit here), press AB to let the mine explode and take out the guards...open door, open next door..shoot 15 bullets or so with your kf7, this makes noise... the guards further on, will open the door... go left, right, door is being opened..kill this guy..with pp7 (dont make noise)... up the stairs..right, left, right.... hope that Dr. Doak is in the right spot (on the end of the hallway on your right in the corner.....or in one of the 2 big lab rooms there)... for my 1.07 or a good time like that... Doak has to be on the end of the hallway right... but for sub. 2.00 HAHAHA... I get sub. 1.20 every time. Then left hallway, throw a mine on the wall where the 2 guards are....walk by them.... AB to explode mine... by now, you got the Door Opener from Doak (that's right, you just have to talk to Doak 1 sec....then you can make the rest of the run and he'll give you the Door Decoder)....press start, get Door Decoder,,,press Z to let it work..door is opened...get down the stairs....get Trev towards you, dont blow him up....make sure you both are in a nice safe position...throw mine between first 4 barrels on the right... when the mine enters the middle press AB... then take out the the 4 barrels the same way on the left of the first 4.... then take out the last 2 the same way.... an experienced player knows, how long he has to wait for Trev... mostly when he sais For England James...wait a sec. then walk through the ending door in the middle of the wall....by the time you complete... talking to Trev is completed as well, just as the gas tanks you destroyed.... Facility 00A Completed.....sub. 1.20 all the time... CHEAT pops up.

I'd like to know some more about you guys,,, this time is so cake... if you need more help... I'll help

yerssot
weird? the term is nerdy stick out tongue

TheFilmProphet
Discuss James Bond video games here.

TheFilmProphet
Will James Bond Be PlayStation-only?
Sony is buying MGM. But what does it mean for gaming?
September 14, 2004 - Whence the Annie Hall FPS? The Wizard of Oz Online? While it's amusingly conceivable that Sony could explore such videogame projects once its purchase of Hollywood giant MGM is finalized (see our full story), the more serious question for the game industry is what might happen to games based on MGM properties such as James Bond and Rocky.

As reported, Sony Corporation of America, in consortium with media giant Comcast and a selection of other investors, has made a winning bid to purchase long-time Hollywood studio and production giant Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. The purchase, estimated at around $4.8 billion, was won from competing bidder Time Warner at the last moment, when Comcast jumped in to join Sony in the deal.

While the deal has yet to be officially finalized, Sony's massive presence in the video game industry means the addition of MGM and its classic film properties could have ramifications for gamers.

While MGM has recently pared down its studio output to focus on its classic films, stretching back to greats like Gone With the Wind, that library includes game-ready IPs like The Pink Panther, Rocky, and James Bond.

Of course, Bond and Rocky have both already spawned video games. Currently handled by Electronic Arts and Ubisoft, respectively, it's possible that Sony would absorb future game development for these popular franchises. Of course, we wouldn't expect current contracts at EA or Ubisoft to be affected by the MGM deal, but properties like James Bond or Rocky would probably look pretty tantalizing as Sony Computer Entertainment in-house projects if and when previous contracts are ended -- and that could also mean PlayStation exclusivity.

Of course, it's still too early to tell, leaving us to mere speculation. Still, it never hurts to dream. A few in the office are already clamoring for the Thelma & Louise racing game. Time will tell.

http://ps2.ign.com/articles/548/548131p1.html

TheFilmProphet
Bond Games Exclusive to Sony?

September 14, 2004

Could Bond games eventually be Playstation exclusives? Check it out.
As reported, Sony Corporation of America, in consortium with media giant Comcast and a selection of other investors, has made a winning bid to purchase long-time Hollywood studio and production giant Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer. The purchase, estimated at around $4.8 billion, was won from competing bidder Time Warner at the last moment, when Comcast jumped in to join Sony in the deal.

While MGM has recently pared down its studio output to focus on its classic films, stretching back to greats like Gone With the Wind, that library includes game-ready IPs like The Pink Panther, Rocky, and James Bond.

Of course, Bond and Rocky have both already spawned video games. Currently handled by Electronic Arts and Ubisoft, respectively, it's possible that Sony would absorb future game development for these popular franchises. Of course, we wouldn't expect current contracts at EA or Ubisoft to be affected by the MGM deal, but properties like James Bond or Rocky would probably look pretty tantalizing as Sony Computer Entertainment in-house projects if and when previous contracts are ended -- and that could also mean PlayStation exclusivity.

http://www.xboxadvanced.com/article.php?artid=3557

yerssot
but if EA has it, don't they keep the rights to the videogames till the end of their contract?

btw, anyone played the games? I played the demo of nightfire messed

TheFilmProphet
Ea doesn't own the rights to James Bond Sony owns him now as a whole that means films, games, etc. since they have purchased MGM. Ea has a signed contract to develop the games for a certain amount of time and thats it. If Ea would have created the character then they would have had the rights but they didn't create him.

I bought Nightfire when it was first released and I think its the greatest Bond game so far but Goldeneye 2 might prove me wrong.

Reborn Again
I've seen previews of Everything or Nothing but haven't played it. Actually I haven't played any JB games. sad

TheFilmProphet
None! wow I think you need to really catch up on the games.

yerssot
that'st uberbullshit, they can't dissolve a contract that one-sided without paying a lot of money to EA (and they already had 1.5 billion bucks in debt) and I doubt EA wants to let Bond-games go without something in return

not sure if Goldeneye 2 will be good, heard it's all about being the badguy?

Kaleanae
I played GoldenEye 007 back in 1998 messed

yerssot
and a great game it was! my friend still plays it daily happy

TheFilmProphet
Its all about the money. They probably paid EA more money for a new contract or more money to end it.

yerssot
that makes more sense of course wink

does sony make games for PC too?

TheFilmProphet
I don't think so. All I know is that they have released PS2 games to the PC like Gand Theft Auto: Vice City.

Reborn Again
I'm not a gamer.

yerssot
but they do get on PC right? cause I do want to play bondgames but I'm not gonna buy a PS2 for it wink

Evy_O
I don't have any but I once played one at a house of a friend of mine's, he was a bit obsessed with it big grin

yerssot
did you like it?

TheFilmProphet
Then just buy a Gamecube which is really cheap. A used one can probably range between $59.99-$75.00.

yerssot
I should rephrase this... I'm not willing to buy any gamestations to get a bond game, I got a pc and that should be enough stick out tongue

TheFilmProphet
Golden Eye 2 should be released on the PC soon since Nightfire was before.

yerssot
yeah, but playing a villain... sad

TheFilmProphet
Its either Goldeneye 2 or you can wait for the game based on the next James Bond film in 2006. wink

pr1983
everything or nothing was the first decent game since goldeneye, it did a pretty good job, a lot of parts actually felt like it was a bond movie

TheFilmProphet
True it did feel like a Bond movie. Although I think Nightfire was also a decent game.

pr1983
not bad, but everything or nothing was better, it was also the closest theyve come to emulating goldeneye

TheFilmProphet
Do you think that Goldeneye 2 will be as great as the first.

pr1983
i don't know, itd be some acheivement if they did it

TheFilmProphet
It has to be good if its a sequel to the original but I don't know if it will be better or equal.

pr1983
we can always hope

TheFilmProphet
Yeah thats true.

yerssot
2005, november 2005 to be precise wink

TheFilmProphet
Don't think so remeber MGM has been taken over by Sony which means you will probably have some CGI in it and if so it will be released in 2006 .

yerssot
up to now they say they are on schedual though

TheFilmProphet
Yeah but there is no sure way to know when exactly in 2006 the next film will be released because of everything that has been happening.

yerssot

TheFilmProphet
Either way the games should be great considering how much more better a OO7 game will look on PS3 and Xbox 2.

yerssot
I don't like you leaving out the PC there sad

TheFilmProphet
laughing out loud laughing out loud

I just said those because they will probably be the first to have them.

yerssot
but PC WILL get it later, right?

TheFilmProphet
Yeah but it will probably demand more memory and new programs from computers in order to play it.

yerssot
that's not the problem of course big grin

TheFilmProphet
True becuase new computers will already come equipped with everything needed.

yerssot
or you can simply upgrade

Arachnoidfreak
Time Warner should have bought MGM. Damnit. I hate Sony. and Viacom, but that's another story.

I still haven't come across a Bond game that compares to the original Goldeneye.

yerssot
what would be the difference exactly?

TheFilmProphet
How about Nightfire? I think the multiplayer in Nightfire is te best thus far.

TheFilmProphet

yerssot
But what makes a good JB game? not the story obviously

TheFilmProphet
A good Bond game has incredible guns, graphics. gameplay, characters, levels, and multiplayer modes.

yerssot
like every game should...(not every game needs guns though)

TheFilmProphet
I forgot to say that every good Bond game has Pierce Brosman too.

yerssot
because before 1995 they simply didn't make bond games ? stick out tongue

TheFilmProphet
NO. Because if you ever played Agent Under Fire which didn't have any Pierce and was released in 2001 you would know what I mean.

yerssot
somehow I'm glad I didn't.... can you tell me why?

TheFilmProphet
Lets just say that bad graphics, horrible multiplayer, and no Pierce don't exactly make the best Bond game.

yerssot
those first two sound familiar

TheFilmProphet
laughing out loud

yerssot
but it's the first time I hear a Pierce is needed for a game wink

TheFilmProphet
Agent Under Fire 2001 http://www.gamerankings.com/screens3/5408/1.jpg

yerssot
damn, looks very bad messed

TheFilmProphet
told you so. stick out tongue

yerssot
bring back pierce wink

yerssot
James Bond video games voted second favourite movie spin-off series. The computer adventures of "Lord Of The Rings" has narrowly beated James Bond in a poll of around 155,000 customers of high street chain Game.

TheFilmProphet
GoldenEye 2:Rogue Agent http://images.ea.com/eagames/official/goldeneye/rogueagent/us/screenshots/thumbs/golden_gate/screen_3_a.jpg

TheFilmProphet
GoldenEye 2:Rogue Agent http://images.ea.com/eagames/official/goldeneye/rogueagent/us/screenshots/thumbs/hong_kong_2/screen_1_small.jpg

TheFilmProphet
GoldenEye 2:Rogue Agent http://images.ea.com/eagames/official/goldeneye/rogueagent/us/screenshots/thumbs/hong_kong/screen_1_small.jpg

TheFilmProphet
Nightfire 2002 http://www.bondisback.ru/22/nightfire.jpg

TheFilmProphet
http://www.daytrum.com/games/images/2003/bondnightfire.jpg
Nightfire 2002

yerssot
nightfire doesn't look bad at all

TheFilmProphet
Its the best so far in my oppinion because it has everything you want in a Bond game. We will just have to see if GoldenEye 2 is as great or better when its finally released.

yerssot
hmmm, perhaps I should go and find it somewhere

Evy_O
wooow, I like it! big grin

yerssot
I'm finding it now shifty

TheFilmProphet
I'm pretty sure you will find a great deal on it too. It is $20.00 now and even cheaper if you buy it used.

yerssot
yeah... the ...legal way shifty

TheFilmProphet
you thief!! stick out tongue

yerssot
I prefer the term villain wink

TheFilmProphet
Which villain? Pussy Galore? stick out tongue

yerssot
006 wasn't that bad

say, how the darn do you look up and down in the GBA version of Nightfire on GBA?

TheFilmProphet
Don't really know the versions I own are on Xbox and Gamecube.

yerssot
ah never mind, threw it out already

TheFilmProphet
You shouldn't bother with the GBA version. wink The Xbox, PS2, and Gamecube versions are the best.

yerssot
I know but I just ... "got" it wink

TheFilmProphet
One more screen shot of GoldenEye 2 http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2004/screen0/919937_20040901_screen005.jpg

yerssot
that's such a good one, I'm doubting now!

TheFilmProphet
http://media.teamxbox.com/games/ss/897/1095011543.jpg GoldenEye 2

TheFilmProphet
Impressive Level Design In GoldenEye 2 http://media.teamxbox.com/games/ss/897/1094141145.jpg

yerssot
damn, that last one is ace!

TheFilmProphet
Yeah I can't wait to play it! I bet there is plenty of places for you to hide from the enemy in these levels.

yerssot
hide? go full frontal wink

TheFilmProphet
I meant things like stealth missions and when your health is extremely low.

yerssot
aim better then wink

TheFilmProphet

TheFilmProphet
Last picture. This is of how the case and cover will look like when its released. GoldenEye 2 http://www.mi6.co.uk/sections/gragame/boxart/xbox.jpg

yerssot
it's really the playing the villain part that I don't like sad

TheFilmProphet
Well they do have classic villains in it at least. Its the first time they have done it so we will have to see how it goes.

yerssot
true... and it looks good so it can't be too bad smile

TheFilmProphet
Exactly.

yerssot
and seeing the demo of nightfire... good stuffbig grin

TheFilmProphet
All you need now is to get the full version and a few extra cheats would only make the playing experience even better.

yerssot
I thought I had my hands on it, but it turned out to be the demo sad

TheFilmProphet
Did you buy it? Or did someone give it to you?

yerssot
I... got it for free wink

TheFilmProphet
I guess there was no real losses there then.

yerssot
just some of my time

TheFilmProphet
Well now at least you know to buy the game instead.

yerssot
yeah, I'm actually thinking of doing it ... going to the big city on monday/tuesday so I might drop by the gameshop and see if they still have it smile

TheFilmProphet
I can give you some cheats after you get it too so just let me know when you get it.

yerssot
isn't that including some line somewhere to start it?

TheFilmProphet
http://xboxmedia.ign.com/xbox/image/article/551/551754/goldeneye-rogue-agent-20040927042343141.jpg

yerssot
darn, it starts looking better and better big grin

TheFilmProphet
Want to see the pic of Goldfinger?

yerssot
the auric one or his bro?

TheFilmProphet
http://xboxmedia.ign.com/xbox/image/article/551/551754/goldeneye-rogue-agent-20040927042345735.jpg

yerssot
I find him actually less well done than oddjob

TheFilmProphet
Yeah me too. Also just in case your not sure the pics are from Rogue Agent and not Nightfire.

yerssot
TFP... I may look stupid, I may act stupid, people might say I'm stupid, but I'm not too stupid to know it came from Rogue Agent stick out tongue

TheFilmProphet
Guess I'm the stupid one then embarrasment

yerssot
how come? blink

TheFilmProphet
Well......If your not the stupid one then who is?

yerssot
we still got plenty of people to pick from, don't worry wink

TheFilmProphet
Like who? evil face

yerssot
I cannot give out any names at this point wink

TheFilmProphet
http://xboxmedia.ign.com/xbox/image/article/512/512847/goldeneye-rogue-agent-200405100928497.jpg

yerssot
very interesting

what kind of weapon is that?

TheFilmProphet
Not sure but the last two words are Eagle Pistol not sure what the first one is.

yerssot
how do you mean 'words'?... in context I mean

TheFilmProphet
If you look at the picture you can see the name of the gun on the side and underneath it says made in USA. Thats what I mean.

yerssot
wow, now THAT's detail

TheFilmProphet
Yeah I never expected them to go that far with the datailed guns. I guess we will see ALOT of things that we haven't been done before in this new Bond game.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>