Apocalypse vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Krissy Von Doom
How would this one go?

Tron
I doubt Apocalypse stands a chance. Now is this on Earth, or Apokalips?

manjaro
apocalypse would get omega beamed to subatomic particles

Mane
Thanos is a much better match for Darkseid. Apocalypse is dead in this match.

supremthor
I give this fight to darkseid.

crazyspinz
ya. apoc is just one badass mutant. darksied is on par with someone like thanos

lightaxe
Probably cause Thanos is based off of Darkseid.

Abaddon
It all depends on how the Omega Effect affects Apocalypse...he is immortal so its hard to say.

supremthor
but he could be killed

who?-kid
Darkseid would probably win, but I guess I'm one of the few people who actually like Apocalypse. Theoretically, he can become as strong as he wants (lots stronger than Darkseid) and he can make himself invulnerable to (almost ?) any physical attack.

Go Apocalypse go, I know you can do it cool

Abaddon
Marvel's not really clear on the extent of Apocalypses powers. Technically he cannot die. Every time he has been beaten to nothing, he comes back. I'm almost starting to think he has power like Doomsday.

Mainstream
I'm going with Darkseid. He's god-like. Apoc is just a really powerful mutant dude.

radioboy121
Darkseid. He's similar in the respect to Thanos and as mentioned, there is the omega effect that only two I know have survived from (Doomsday and Galactus). For all Apocalypse's powers, he is still mortal (he needs a chamber to temporarily revitalize his aging body).

Fanboy
Darkseid.

ImmortalOne
Omega Beams can hurt SS, it WILL KILL APOC !!

Xplosive
Apocalypse smashes him, I doubt Omega could kill Apocalypse, not actully it wouldn't kill him, I mean to say hurt him enough (if it couldn't than it would be like Darkseid vs Doomsday). The problem is that you only think about Omega beams, what about if Apocalypse shoot at him first and hurt him, what if he crushed him first. It doesn't deppend only on Darkseid omega beams, Darkseid can be hurt to, and Apocalypse surelly can hurt him. And Apocalypse body when he wants, can be really hard to even hit.

Alexis_88
bull...its all on darksied hes the won that kill Apocalypse!!!........right?!

dawsey28
I highly doubt that Apocalypse is going to survive Omega Effect.

golem370
Apocalypse is a mutant who possesses superhuman strength which he can augment by psionically drawing on outside energy sources. Apocalypse can alter the atomic structure of his body at will in order to change his form. He can even increase his size by taking on additional mass from a presumably extra-dimensional source. Through his ability to alter his form, Apocalypse can give himself virtually any superhuman physical power. Apocalypse's "costume" is actually part of his body, and he can psionically alter its appearance at will. He can levitate himself telekinetically.
Apocalypse has an extraordinarily long life span that has already lasted thousands of years. He can survive for weeks without food or water and can rapidly recover from injuries that would prove fatal to normal human beings. In the future, however, his physical form will eventually grow too aged and enfeebled to contain his vast superhuman energies. Hence, he will transfer his consciousness and powers into a succession of host bodies, abandoning each one when it too grows too old to contain his power.

undisputable
are we talking about old darkesied or the one now. I don't think Batman could get beat as bad as the ass whoopin superman gave darksied. It wasn't even a challenge for supeman. Darkesied is no longer on par with thanos. The idea of thanos may have come from dakseid but darkseid is far from thanos equal.

Xplosive
If we are talking of Darkseid of now, there are more mutants that could beat him.

the Darkone
Apocalypse will be erase from existences, apocalypse is only a mutant not a god.

brainchild81
Apoc beats the current "Superman's b***h" Darkseid.

Xplosive
Originally posted by the Darkone
Apocalypse will be erase from existences, apocalypse is only a mutant not a god.

Uh, Franklin Richards is only mutant, but his powers are far above Gods..., Zeus, Odin...

golem370
Who is smarter Darkseid of Apocalypse

Wynndar
Even though DS has been downgraded...Apoc hasnt had a clean record either.

Xplosive
Originally posted by golem370
Who is smarter Darkseid or Apocalypse

Apocalypse

jinzin
I'd say they are both equally intelligent...although darksieds intelligence has seen him through more often than apoc's has..

ImmortalOne
Dude, the only way to defelct Omega Beams arre by outpowering it.......... has been done by Supez with Heat Vision (note: Supez can defrost an entire planet with his eyes)

Apoc's beam couldnt even pierce Cable's force field !!!!

So Omega DS wins this !!!

Mainstream
meditate to beat others you most become one with the universe.

BstrdMan
When did Darkesied become a god.. o.O?

""Apocalypse is a mutant who possesses superhuman strength which he can augment by psionically drawing on outside energy sources. Apocalypse can alter the atomic structure of his body at will in order to change his form. He can even increase his size by taking on additional mass from a presumably extra-dimensional source.""

Define what the Omega Effect does. If it's a source of energy, Apoc could use it.

Mainstream
Originally posted by BstrdMan
When did Darkesied become a god.. o.O?

""Apocalypse is a mutant who possesses superhuman strength which he can augment by psionically drawing on outside energy sources. Apocalypse can alter the atomic structure of his body at will in order to change his form. He can even increase his size by taking on additional mass from a presumably extra-dimensional source.""

Define what the Omega Effect does. If it's a source of energy, Apoc could use it.

yes my child...he could absorb it as Apoc would say..." I am the pimp with the eternal grip..f**K with me and get pimp slapped B*tch" punch

KyubiRasengan
i wanna know

Big Sexy
Dude, close this
Darkseid 10/10

Darth Macabre
Darkseid...15/10

Although they both Job like no other....excluding Martian Manhunter.

Black Adam
Originally posted by KyubiRasengan
i wanna know

are you serious?

JirK
dont underestimate apocalypse. these two characters are even. if apocalypse can survive blackbolt's screem, then he can survive omega beams.

both are imeasurably strong.

Superherovandal
no he won't. its destroyed gods. and its pure destruction force.

batdude123
Originally posted by JirK
dont underestimate apocalypse. these two characters are even. if apocalypse can survive blackbolt's screem, then he can survive omega beams.

both are imeasurably strong.

We're not underestimating Apocalypse, your just SEVERLY overestimating him. A full-powered Darkseid (not the avatar but the actual Darkseid) is on Galactus' level of power. Apocalypse won't even be able to touch Darkseid.

Psyquis52
Darkseid wins close this.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by batdude123
We're not underestimating Apocalypse, your just SEVERLY overestimating him. A full-powered Darkseid (not the avatar but the actual Darkseid) is on Galactus' level of power. Apocalypse won't even be able to touch Darkseid.

Thats pushing it. Darkseid is no Galactus

Superherovandal
no actually its not. and even an avatar would be able to take a vast majority.

batdude123
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Thats pushing it

Not really. A full-powered non-jobbing Darkseid is literally on Galactus' level of power:

Powers and abilities
In addition to the considerable military forces at his command, Darkseid himself is quite formidable. His main power is the Omega Beam or Omega Effect, which is fired from his eyes. The Omega Effect is not only a powerful attack, but can teleport the target anywhere Darkseid chooses, erase the target from existence instantly and can then restore the target if he chooses. The Omega Effect is not limited to traveling in straight lines, able to bend or twist as needed. It can traverse time and different universes, and go through some barriers such as Orion's body. In JLU episode Destroyer, according to Darkseid, Batman becomes the only person to ever avoid his Omega Beam. When he attempts to find out if Lex Luthor is as agile as Batman, Luthor runs away.

Darkseid also possesses super strength, super speed, and super stamina. He has overpowered the demon Etrigan, and Lobo hurt his hand by punching Darkseid's face.

Darkseid has the ability to transmute matter. He turned Ol-Vir, a Daxamite, into dust, soap into dirt, and Slo-bo into a statue. He can teleport, himself and others-He has moved entire planets. He also has mind control greater than that of Sleez, being able to control three million or more Daxamites. According to Orion, he can travel through time as easily as any god. He can create life, as he did when he created Stayne.

Big Sexy
Lets not forget the OB does not work on an individual who is vital to the universe. I know kirby wanted them to be equal but it didn't happen that way. Any until a retcon is placed, the one that recently lost to Superman was the real deal. So was the one with Gog. He is the man but he's not on that level.

Big Sexy
Not that cross overs count but I don't see what happened changing even if it was canon.

batdude123
Lets not forget the OB does not work on an individual who is vital to the universe. I know kirby wanted them to be equal but it didn't happen that way. Any until a retcon is placed, the one that recently lost to Superman was the real deal. So was the one with Gog. He is the man but he's not on that level.

Read this:

Recent characterizations

Darkseid in 'Seven Soldiers' Mr. Miracle.Although Darkseid had previously been written as a near-unbeatable and omnipotent foe, his recent characterizations have shown him to be massively powered down as a result of the more personal enmity his animated version has for Superman. While he still far outstrips his animated counterpart in strength, speed and stamina, the level to which he has been reduced places him at comparable tier of power to the comic version of Superman. In one instance, his Omega Effect is deflected by Wonder Woman's bracelets, a feat that normally would have been impossible according to previous continuity.

In Grant Morrison's 2005 Mister Miracle miniseries, it was revealed that Darkseid finally discovered the Anti-Life Equation, which he then used to destroy the Fourth World altogether. The New Gods fled to Earth, where they hid: Highfather and his followers are now a group of homeless people, Metron is an epileptic, the Black Racer is an old white man in a wheelchair, Desaad is an evil psychiatrist, Granny Goodness is a pimp for the Female Furies, and Darkseid himself is now an evil businessman who is referred to only as 'Dark Side'. How much of this change is actual, or how much a re-imagining of the New Gods as archetypes of the real world is unclear.

Big Sexy
Lets put it this way. Galactus has created heralds that are each Superman level. He has been stated to be able to destroy the universe ten times over. He has created threats like Tyrant and his powers are used to keep the universal threat of Abraxus at bay. Whey hes not jobbing he is a high tier in the universe. You mean to tell me that Darkseid is on that level. ( No offense but bullshit )

Kon El
Darkseid. In a marvel vs dc crossover, Darkseid took on the might of Galactus (classic) and SS. they came to a stalemate, and I doubt Apocalypse could match the power of Galactus.

Kon El
oh wait... that's been mentioned. my bad. but I have that comic! if I figure out how to do the scanny things... I will put it up!

batdude123
Lets put it this way. Galactus has created heralds that are each Superman level. He has been stated to be able to destroy the universe ten times over. He has created threats like Tyrant and his powers are used to keep the universal threat of Abraxus at bay. Whey hes not jobbing he is a high tier in the universe. You mean to tell me that Darkseid is on that level. ( No offense but bullshit )

The whole universe destroying thing 10x over thing is just speculation considering we haven't actually seen a full-powered Galactus in comics. We only know that version of him exists because of word of mouth from Eternity and we really have nothing to go on but that. We don't know if Eternity was just using hyperbol because we haven't seen him do anything. Now with that said, I ment to say earlier that a full-powered Darkseid is on the level of power that a NORMAL powered Galactus is at. Not the full-powered one (even though we only know he exists because of Eternity talking). If what Eternity said about a full-powered Galactus is true (which we don't know if it is, thinking so is just speculation because we have nothing to go on), then hell no a full-powered Dark Seid is not on that level of power. He is however, on the level of a normal-powered Galactus.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Kon El
Darkseid. In a marvel vs dc crossover, Darkseid took on the might of Galactus (classic) and SS. they came to a stalemate, and I doubt Apocalypse could match the power of Galactus.

No doubt, but batdude is trying to say that Darkseid is on the same level as Galactus.

Kon El
Oh to be honest I think they were VERY close. at the end Galactus is about to absorb Apokolips only there is no life in the planet and Darkseid is all "exactly. get out."

Big Sexy
The whole universe destroying thing 10x over thing is just speculation considering we haven't actually seen a full-powered Galactus in comics. We only know that version of him exists because of word of mouth from Eternity and we really have nothing to go on but that. We don't know if Eternity was just using hyperbol because we haven't seen him do anything. Now with that said, I ment to say earlier that a full-powered Darkseid is on the level of power that a NORMAL powered Galactus is at. Not the full-powered one (even though we only know he exists because of Eternity talking). If what Eternity said about a full-powered Galactus is true (which we don't know if it is, thinking so is just speculation because we have nothing to go on), then hell no a full-powered Dark Seid is not on that level of power. He is however, on the level of a normal-powered Galactus.
I doubt Darkseid could beat the heralds of Galactus together.

batdude123
I doubt Darkseid could beat the heralds of Galactus together.

You don't seem to realize that Darkseid has also created his own type of army to do his biding for him as well. As for him not being able to take on the heralds of Galactus, yes he could.

Big Sexy
you gotta be kidding me.

Psyquis52
You don't seem to realize that Darkseid has also created his own type of army to do his biding for him as well. As for him not being able to take on the heralds of Galactus, yes he could. That's bull. You need to resign.

Big Sexy
Your holding on to an image of Darkseid thats gone. Hes not coming back. According the the writers, this Darkseid is pre considering he was protected against the anti- monitor. And don't bring up the whole Alexander Luthor OB thing because that is under speculation as well.

Kon El
You don't seem to realize that Darkseid has also created his own type of army to do his biding for him as well. As for him not being able to take on the heralds of Galactus, yes he could.
Actually he's right. during the crossover he was like "GO MINIONS" and they did... their numbers were endless and they alone over-powered SS.

Big Sexy
In PC, he barely beat Orion.

Big Sexy
Actually he's right. during the crossover he was like "GO MINIONS" and they did... their numbers were endless and they alone over-powered SS.
Crossovers don't count and if you re-read it then you'll know that Galactus was at one of his all time lows when he reached the planet and he still beat darkseid.

Psyquis52
First of all, crossovers are moot and secondly they didn't overwhelm him. I have the same one. He didn't want to kill them all like that but he did. Surfer took them all on and then went to town on Orion. Your memory is flawed.

Big Sexy
He only left because Darkseid planet had no power to sustain him.

Superherovandal
you do realize that most of DS appearance have been retconned to avatars or Desaad. and even as he is now he would beat Apoc.

Kon El
Nope. Just re-read it, his Omega blast doesn';t wipe Galactus from existence like it should, but neither does Galactus's blast on Darkseid. Also, twice in a row Darkseid takes down SS - so he had a point. I think crossovers should count - they're comics and they;re the closest thing to compare the fights to.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Superherovandal
you do realize that most of DS appearance have been retconned to avatars or Desaad. and even as he is now he would beat Apoc.

Dude, where argueing about Galactus, not Apocalypse. They believe Darkseid is equal to Galactus. And the Superman loss was not an avatar. Sorry

Big Sexy
Nope. Just re-read it, his Omega blast doesn';t wipe Galactus from existence like it should, but neither does Galactus's blast on Darkseid. Also, twice in a row Darkseid takes down SS - so he had a point. I think crossovers should count - they're comics and they;re the closest thing to compare the fights to.

Based on that Venom can beat Superman, and Wolverine can beat Lobo.

Psyquis52
I just did re-read it. Galactus doesn't ever shoot Darkseid. Darkseid shot Galactus and did nothing. Darkseid did not take down SS. He knocked him around a little but he didn't take him down. SS was still kicking and going strong.

Psyquis52
Anyway this is off topic. Darkseid wins this comp.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I just did re-read it. Galactus doesn't ever shoot Darkseid. Darkseid shot Galactus and did nothing. Darkseid did not take down SS. He knocked him around a little but he didn't take him down. SS was still kicking and going strong.
And when he shot him, the Surfers back was turned. Yeah thats a clean victory if i ever seen one roll eyes (sarcastic)

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Anyway this is off topic. Darkseid wins this comp.
I agree. DS definitely beats Apocalypse. But Galactus, you must be smokin somethin. smokin'

Psyquis52
I agree. DS definitely beats Apocalypse. But Galactus, you must be smokin somethin. smokin' laughing

Kon El
Oh yeah I wasn;t saying he is as strong as Galactus, but from the looks of things quite close. He'd well beat Apocalypse.

Big Sexy
Dude, that comic says that when Galactus came to Apokolips, he was weaker than he has ever been. This in mind, he still one, at regular, he'd turn Darkseid to a toaster with an ugly face on it.

Psyquis52
Dude, that comic says that when Galactus came to Apokolips, he was weaker than he has ever been. This in mind, he still one, at regular, he'd turn Darkseid to a toaster with an ugly face on it.
laughing I love it! I'm going to eat stir fry.

UniOmni
Lemme say this.....DS is one of my fave DCU villains, but he isn't the end all many make him out to be. I too made this false assumption. He is a skyfather that made other skyfathers quake in terror. Half Promethian Giant, he is immensely powerful. 3rd force of the universe level?? Nah.... He was, during the Precrisis Era, referred to as "the tigerforce of creation". Izaya was also called the same. Izaya got killed by Ares. How the mighty have fallen. And even PC Darkseid isn't omnipotent. Firestorm once redirected the OE using a simple horseshoe construct. He ain't that much of a G.

badabing
Whoever is not jobbing at the moment wins.

Juntai
Dude, that comic says that when Galactus came to Apokolips, he was weaker than he has ever been. This in mind, he still one, at regular, he'd turn Darkseid to a toaster with an ugly face on it. He still won??
You need to read the crossover again, Galactus was dying in that comic, until Surfer saved him.

Big Sexy
I do remember , the machine itself had been ready to draw energy from the planet which was the goal of Galactus. You make it sound like Darkseid was his reason for coming. If he came there to kill Darkseid, he would have. Darkseid did not stop the machine. He left because there was no point since the power of the planet was gone. If Darkseid won, he would not have been able to set the machine up.

Big Sexy
Second, Darkseid did not egage Galactus initially, he called upon the planet itself. And when he did use the OB, He was laid on the floor until Orion had to help him up. I know what happened big grin

Thunderstrike
Apoc is f*cked.

Big Sexy
Third, Your stating that Galactus needed help from the surfer. Well Darkseid needed the planet and all his minions. Don't hate because Darkseid got beat at his own game.

Big Sexy
Third, Darkseid used the planet and his minions. Don't hate because Galactus had help from the surfer when Darkseid used a whole damn planet.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
Apoc is f*cked.

I know Apoc is screwed. They are trying to argue that Darkseid is as strong as Galactus.

Thunderstrike
He's not. No proof that he is except for the fact that Jack Kirby said that he was a long time ago. One problem: There is about 30+ years of writing between then and now.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Thunderstrike
He's not. No proof that he is except for the fact that Jack Kirby said that he was a long time ago. One problem: There is about 30+ years of writing between then and now.

I know, like three people on this thread have said it.

Thunderstrike
And they go with the Kirby statement, right?

Big Sexy
Yup. Oh and how he puts fear in skyfathers yadyadaya

Tron
Why are 'all still on Galactus in here?

Do a search, and take it to the Darkseid vs Galactus thread, but stay on topic in here.

Thunderstrike
Yup. Oh and how he puts fear in skyfathers yadyadaya

So does Galactus. He puts fear in an entire universe, and he backs it up. Darkseid does nothing but send out avatars.

Back on topic, no way is Apoc taking this.

Juntai
Third, Your stating that Galactus needed help from the surfer. Well Darkseid needed the planet and all his minions. Don't hate because Darkseid got beat at his own game. That's where you're fooled. Darkied IS Apocalypse, it is a direct extension of him. He uses the minions because he can, not because he needs to. Hell he even sends them at Wonder Woman, knowing full well he could lay her out with no trouble. The 'needed machines and minions' arguement holds no weight.

It's also funny because at the end of comic, Galactus left on the brink of death to try to find a source of energy before he finally bit it. And Darkseid wasn't very hurt at all. Seems he's the one that got outsmarted. And what did putting the machine together do for him? Not a lot. And none of this even changes the fact that Darkseid had him humbled until Surfer came to help him free.

But that doesn't really matter. It's not continuum anyways.

Apoc just plain loses this one.

Big Sexy
yes I agree Apoc loses. I'm not going to coment on the Galactus Darksied again. I have already been warned by the mod. If you want to debate this further, then reopen the Darkseid Galactus thread.

PS. Orion helped him up, you lying to yourself if you think he wasn't hurt.
He should have had Apokolips when Supes whooped that ass in the Batman, Superman comic.

spideycarnage
for the people aruging that darkesid is on the same level of galactus...
1)Galactus eqauls darkseid.
2)Superman is greater than Darkseid.
3)so Superman is greater than Galactus.
4)Also Surfer is greater or equal to superman(my personal opinion is surfer >superman)
5)In that case, surfer is stonger than his creator galactus, even if sufer is supposed to have 1% of galactus's power.

i thougt i was pretty good in math but something doesent add up.

oh yea, appoc looses baddly agaist darkseid, unless he is given prep, and a lot more celetial tech.

Superherovandal
seriously all his defeats from supes are either avatars, desaad, or lots of pis. like him not hitting supergirl even if she was teleported away it would still follow her. and the OB hitting himself that should never happen and when they didn't hit WW because of bracelets shouldn't have happened as they should have just transversed in a different direction. and he could have just teleported himself away from the sun but nooo he just fights there knowing full and well thats what powers supes. see pis.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Superherovandal
seriously all his defeats from supes are either avatars, desaad, or lots of pis. like him not hitting supergirl even if she was teleported away it would still follow her. and the OB hitting himself that should never happen and when they didn't hit WW because of bracelets shouldn't have happened as they should have just transversed in a different direction. and he could have just teleported himself away from the sun but nooo he just fights there knowing full and well thats what powers supes. see pis.

Dude, check the Darkseid, Galactus thread. later

MattDay
stop complaining, supes kicked his ass, big whoop, in supermans profile he's refered too as one of the, if not the strongest being in the DCU, so going toe to toe with one of the most physically strongest beings in the universe was dumb on darksied's part.

grey fox
Darkseid , EASILY !!!!

the Darkone
Full powered darksied = normal powered galactus as a full powered Galactus is greater than full powered Darkseid. Darkseid will turn Apocalypse into his new b***h. Darkseid 1000/1000, Darkseid is a God, Apocalypse is a Mutant do the math.

Full Powered Galactus >>>> Normal Galactus= Full powered Darkseid.

the Darkone
Galactus in FF 437-440 or 337-340 destroyed the whole marvel universe and killed all the top beings in the universe except for LT.

I watch Pokemon
blowup

charlemagne9746
Apocalypse gets bitchslapped right after Darkseid ass rapes him. Darkseid for the win!!!

I watch Pokemon

Badabing

I watch Pokemon
ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.