Samurai Girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mighty Yoda
Who here loves Nicci aka Samurai Girl. If there's all ready a topic about this, oh well, another won't hurt. This is for you Nicci.

Mighty Yoda
well i might as well be the first one to post

Samurai Girl
glenn! no one will post in here unless its filled with horrid stuff!!! then a mod will close it............then my black hole will swallow me up again...........wiv me questioning why i even come here!!!

I really dont need a poll to see how disliked i am

Samurai Girl
but it was very sweet! thank you!!! *mwah*

Samurai Guy
My opinion is biased, as most of you should know by now.

There is a lot I would like to say, but I would end up taking up three pages with one post. laughing She is the best thing since sliced bread, and I love her with all my heart.

You are the constant ray of sunshine in my life, and the pitter patter of my heart. I don't know where I would be, or what I would do without you, and I would rather not think about it.

I love you, Nic-Kick-i... and I will be sex-ecuting you again soon! big grin

kisses hug

Clovie
blink i generally don't like idea of those threads.

but why should it change into anything nasty? confused
anyway.... you can always ask for closing smart closed

Mighty Yoda
well everyone else has had one. Why not you. Right i gotta go now, talk to ya'll tommorow.

Samurai Girl
thanks scott! tht was sweet i told you not to make me cry while im online....

clovie believe me it will stay empty will 6 votes max...........or it will be trashed like all my other threads my a group of ppl who wud like to see me gone.

Clovie
maybe it won't happy

pinsleepe
Can you believe I dedicated a song for her and Scott?

Sun Ce
nicci is luvly and really nice to everyone, and shes in the top 10 of great ppl within thsi forum i think happy

Storm
You generally don' t like the idea of those threads? blink

no1 luvs me sad
no1 luvs me v1.0.2
no1 luvs me. v.1.0.3

TheMuffinMan
i have no clue who this person is but i'm gonna say she's cool

Clovie
the idea of rate-ppl threads
not the idea of pity-me threads embarrasment cry and i was feeling really down. and i'm very sorry for that.

that's very nice of you.

Sun Ce
well said storm happy, and its been ages since i have seen u, hiya hunni hug

pinsleepe
Oh, you forgot about 'Bash Clovie' thread wink

Daredevil-04
hi everyone apart from sun ce

Clovie
leave me out of this ok? #leaves# good bye.

Storm
hello Kotaro

Sun Ce
no expression

Sun Ce
yep thats me, i asked raz to change my name, but for soem reason it never said my name was Kotaro the first time, caused bother for me erm, ah well anyway how u been then hun? happy

Storm
I' ve been good, great and in between.

Sun Ce
cool, well i have been quite good too, just started college and i have been threw day 2, just today it was, and well each lesson is a great lesson, so things are looking good for this year, plus i am in a class of about 10 ppl, its small and thats gonna be my class for the whole year eek!

Storm
Good to hear that thumb up

Sun Ce
yep its all good, i was scared about college too laughing out loud, it always is a nervous time when going to a new place, but i'm getting used to it now, so what have u been doing all this time? happy

Storm
I' ve had a summer job for 1 month and I went on vacation to Spain and France. So I' ve been quite busy.

Sun Ce
spain is nice, france is not as nice, but still them Cqasants and just luvvly with warm jam and butter droolio, ahh the good times, i ahev been to france and spain too, well on the way to spain, i went threw france so we had food and i loved it droolio, and u have a job now eh, well thats cool, what are u empolyed as?

Daredevil-04
im going over spain to work as barman

Storm
I already finished my summer job. I worked in the hospital.

Daredevil-04
sounds cool

Daredevil-04
soon as im 18 im off out of england to a nice warm country

Sun Ce
hey were u working as a nurse, or something to do with diagnostic's?, if thats spelt right laughing out loud

Storm
I might have shifty

Sun Ce
hmm i wonder whistle a cleaner laughing j/k hug

Storm
Need some money to do so smile

Mighty Yoda
i see what ya mean nicci. I'm sorry *cries*

Samurai Girl
its ok!!! glenn im a grown women and i aint gonna cry.....................well not much laughing out loud

Mighty Yoda
thats good then. I see misha hasn't posted in here yet

Tired Hiker
Nicci, what other usernames have you gone by? Just out of curiosity?

Samurai Girl
maybe she didnt see it............but im sure my sis will fill it up with lovely comments.

and for the ppl who said nice thinga about me............y thank ya! i wud kiss ya but i just stuck my lippy on

Mighty Yoda
umm shes had Jetix

m!$hA
ive never seen this thread, but "absolutely"

i love you baby hug

Samurai Girl
jetix and turelie...............y preston

Tired Hiker
Because you seem to know me so well. I thought you might have been China Nikki. But I don't know. It's cool. You are still cool in my book. wink

Mighty Yoda
i made it yesterday misha but nicci didn't want one

m!$hA
you have a cool book? eek!

am i in it?

Mighty Yoda
am i in it too

Samurai Girl
well aint you guys just dying to know if your in his book......and preston i have been pming you silly.............remember our chat about the lonely ads...........and the cuddle i gave you because your pad got closed..........am i rememberable tht u have forgotton ickle ole me..........cry

there me did it,

m!$hA
once again baby, you have to use the #'s!

Mighty Yoda
poor nicci. *hugs*

m!$hA
she's lost her brain cry

Samurai Girl
oi im blond not blind

Mighty Yoda
WHAT. NOOOOOO.

m!$hA
typical roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mighty Yoda
typical blondes.

Samurai Girl
oi u two ye meant to love meeeeeeeeeeeee not disssssssss meeeeeeeeeee

Mighty Yoda
i do love you. Your just like my sister. Thats all. Now she is a typical blonde.

Samurai Girl
right im dying my hair black...............anyone have shoe polish laughing out loud

Mighty Yoda
my brother does. Sorry had a fire drill here.

Mighty Yoda
dyed you hair yet

Samurai Girl
nope. scott likes me blond (hahah) besides shoe polish smells

Mighty Yoda
yeah tell me about it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.