Me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

[NotResponding]
I noticed that most of u have made pointless threads about yourselves. I'm pretty bord rite now, and cant think of any other thread so, now its MY TURN! MUAHAHAHA........no expression
Anyway, my previous username was 'wuteva'. Say what u think.

Clovie
i've seen you with that other username before. but i don't know you very close, you seem rather ok.
not voting.

Arahael
Alright, I'm gonna tell you now. I was one of those people who made a "pointless" thread about themselves. Alot of jerkoffs trashed me and told me that it wasn't allowed by the moderators, so this could be potentially be shut down.

Linkalicious
*sigh*

Why do people feel the need to make these threads? When you make friends at school or in real life....do you just stand out in the open with a big sign saying "Come be my friend" ????

NO....then why do it online?

Sun Ce
because thats the way things are done online blink, stop bashing other members, its a law within this forum that no bashing is aloud, so abid by that law please

Tari Ringeril
You seem okay but I bet that my opinion does not really matter no expression

Delicious1
I agree. Plus Raz already said that threads made about yourself would be closed.

Linkalicious
exactly how did i bash her?

and what "law" did I break?

Please....do not try to tell me what to do on this forum. I've been here long enough to know the rules....

TheMuffinMan
my opinion on the matter is..............(walks away confused)

Delicious1
laughing out loud

TheMuffinMan
now someone is throwing a hissy fit, thats not very nice no

Linkalicious
What the f**k?

TheMuffinMan
What the f**k? to you too

Linkalicious
care to EXPLAIN how i was having a hissy fit?

TheMuffinMan
sure why not

TheMuffinMan

Linkalicious
yah, that would be me CLEARLY asking HOW I BASHED that particular member.

And then me explaining that I DO KNOW THE RULES. And that he need not try to tell me what I did wrong. Because I broke no rules.

Or would you like me to get a moderator in here to verify any rule breaking?

oh and i was particularly fond your inability to EXPLAIN how i threw a hissy fit. Don't you have some muffins to be making or something...

TheMuffinMan
hey go ahead and while your at it you can cry me a river

Linkalicious
Quit trolling and trying to instigate a fight between me and you.

You aren't worth my time, and you're not capable of winning an arguement with me anyways....

TheMuffinMan
yea but i'm capable of wiggling my ears

Linkalicious
and I can make some wicked bad blueberry muffins. wink

TheMuffinMan
you sick bastard.............that was low

Delicious1
roll eyes (sarcastic) men

Linkalicious
laughing

Royal Knight
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=305365&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

Arahael
yeah..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.