Ordering the trilogy from www.play.com?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Maverick
has any1 ordered their star wars trilogy from www.play.com if u hav r u having the same problem as me where the product has stayed on 'Processing' for dayz now on ur account?

SpikeSpiegel
I ordered mine from Amazon.co.uk, it was a pound cheaper than at Play, they have free delivery on it too, and from past experience it arrives faster. It's being packed now big grin

PVS
can you cancel your order and go with amazon?

Darth Maverick
when its processing u can't

PVS
goddamn bastards!!!!!! mad

IRON EDDIE 666
my stuff from play always turns up faster the anything i get from amazon

robakin
getting mine from Play.com they took the money last week and its still processing as long as they sent it today as the uk postal service has gone to s***. i phoned them and they said because this is the highest pre order ever they took the money before to reserve copies. Should have sent it by now though!

Darth Maverick
my copy still hasn't been sent

Boris
No worries for me, I'll just go into a shop and pick it up on Monday smile

Darth Jayno
Hi

mine is still processing. I guess its because it doesnt get released till monday, it will then move on to the packing stage. The only thing worrying me is that I hope they send the widescreen version, it looks as if thats the only version they are doing though.

I get all my stuff from play, no problems as yet wink

One downside for me, my girlfriend is buying mine for my birthday, I can't have it until the 30th. I will have to keep away from this forum after monday for a few days

jedijunky1138
In the US we will not get it untill Tuesday the 21st.

Darth Jayno
i popped in blockbuster earlier, they had it playing on all there screens

Darth Jayno
Has yours turned up yet Maverik?? mine han't sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.