Demon Stone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FlappingMangera
I just picked up this game and alongside fable will take up a lot of my weekend. Anyone else here playing?

Jedi Shmedi
Just finished playing the demo on a disc from this months OPM and I gotta say it kicks ass.The graphics and tectuires are very well done. Kudos to Stormfront.

FlappingMangera
Nice, is the demo just the first level? I'm a big RA fan so i just picked up the game. And its pretty sweet when you get to play with drizzt

Jedi Shmedi
The demo is the level where you are trapped in a circle and have to stop this fire monster from eatin g the retarded monster things and the giant snakes. And I read OPM's review and they too said playing as Drizzt was the best part of the game. The problem was, they didn't say why. What makes playing as him so cool?

vagaryatwill
I don't know about drizzt because I just now got the game. I'll be sure to check him out tho.

edwinian
I haven't gotten to Drizzt yet...but dude Its drizzt..thats just cool. Plus screenies i have seen posted of him make it look awesome.

I am on level three.

Wonder if there will be any differences between the Xbox version and the already out PC version

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.