Whatever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tari Ringeril
Geeze, there are so many people out there today who just do not care. They seem to care but when you actually talk to them you can tell they don't. There are so many masks that you have to peel off to find the real person underneath. Until you can get down to the core some people just think that they can go up to a problem and say "Whatever" and it will be over!

Linkalicious
do you have a specific example of this occuring?

is it really our jobs to care about something that doesn't involve us?

TheMuffinMan
i like the penguin pic yes

Raven Guardia
yeah,..I know people can act so diffrent then what they are. once you think you know someone and can actually trust them, you find out you really cant.

btw> that chainsaw sig is scary sad....I saw texas chain saw massacre...omg...it was horriblely grose sick

Elektra_lover
No, RG it was funny

Tari Ringeril
I don't think anything with a lot of gore is gross or scary...it is actually entertaining... o.o...my dad says I am going to grow up to be a mass murderer no expression *Hugs RG* Thanks for being one of the people that actually care!

Deity
you like the nightmare before christmas too, eek! i loved that movie, it was great

TheMuffinMan
bring back dukes777 and gorilamanx

ladygrim
why
????

Tari Ringeril
Nightmare before Christmas....it is a classic roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.