The New Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Well i know im happy. Juggernaut is really just a plant sent by Black Tom Cassidy(what is he now a bioplantman) to infiltrate the X-mansion. The new brotherhood is back and Exodus is a part of it. I really like him, his powers i mean. The mantra is really not as important to me as what he can do. I mean if your psychotic it doesn't really matter if you believe in your cause or not, your just another nut case.
Maybe Cain has been faking his power loss to convince the opposition they can take him. That would be real cool. I like Juggernaut at full strength.
So to recap the brotherhood consists of:
Juggernaut
Black Tom
Exodus
Nocturne
Saber tooth
Avalanche
Some Elephant guy who has saliva that disintegrates and impervious skin.
surprise
Man I love Exodusbye

Mane
eer

Paola
wtf??? Nocturne is in the Brotherhood?!?!?!? eek!

Paola
oh! moving to X-Men forum... shifty

Jury
eer

Shouldn't this be in "X-Villains Thread"? roll eyes (sarcastic) Just asking. big grin

Paola
nah

Jury
Ok. roll eyes (sarcastic) If you say so. schmoll

Paola
sad

Jury
hug no prob, dear Pao... happy

Paola
big grin

so.... do you know who Exodus is? confused

Jury
I've heard about him... but dunno his participation in X-Men really...

Here:

Exodus
http://img35.exs.cx/img35/518/exodus.jpg

Identity: Secret
Legal Status: Unknown
Former Aliases: None known
Place of Birth: Unrevealed
Marital Status: single
Known Relatives: None
Group Affiliation: (former) Acolytes
Base Of Operations: : (current) Mobile, (former) Avalon Space Station.
First Appearance: X-Force #25

History: Little is known about the early life of Bennet du Paris other than the fact that he was alive in the 12th Century and had encountered the Avenger known as the Black Knight, who inhabited the body of his ancestor Eobard Garrington during that period. How Bennet survived into the 20th Century, through immortality or suspended animation, has not been revealed.

Bennet was found by Magneto in the 20th Century and was brought to Magneto's base on Avalon. As his lieutenant in the Acolytes he replaced Fabian Cortez, who had betrayed Magneto. Exodus encountered numerous mutants and attempted to recruit them as Acolytes for Avalon, with some margin of success.

When Charles Xavier wiped Magneto's mind clean in an attack by the X-Men on Avalon, Exodus took command of the Acolytes. Soon afterward Fabian Cortez resurfaced in Genosha, where he had taken Magneto's granddaughter Luna hostage. Exodus encountered and defeated Cortez in the sewers underneath Hammer Bay, the capital city of Genosha.

After the Genosha affair, the Acolytes found and retrieved a cocoon made of ice from orbit around Earth. The cocoon was found to contain the mutant Holocaust, who had traveled to this reality from an alternate timeline. Exodus and Holocaust battled, resulting in the destruction of Avalon and the scattering of the remaining Acolytes.

Exodus soon reappeared to track down both Cable and the mutant known as X-Man, who also hailed from the alternate timeline that Holocaust traveled from. Cable and X-Man seemingly defeated Exodus and threw him into a rapidly closing crevasse. Whether Exodus is truly dead remains to be seen.

Height: 6 Feet
Weight: 195 lbs
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black

Strength Level: Exodus possesses the normal human strength of a man his age, height, and build who engages in intensive regular exercise.

Known Superhuman Powers: Exodus is a mutant who possesses vast psionic powers. As of now he has shown the ability to telekinetically lift at least 10 tons of weight, incredible telepathic powers, and the ability to project damaging psionic blasts.

Marvel Directory

Paola
Eobard sounds like a LOTR name lol1

thanx!! notworthy

Jury
laughing out loud like Eowyn... big grin laughing

Paola
lol1

Maelstrom
Thanks Jury, although my first impression of him is that he can define the What. Whether or not it is psi in origin i don't know but that is what he appeared to be able to do in the showdown that took magnetos mind from him and afterwards.
I would think that he is both a telepath,(which i didn't know, ty) and a telekinetic(again, didn't know, ty) but i think those are just his separate abilities.
It's like being able to fly and generate hyperspace. You would still use your ability to fly if it felt good to do so. Happy Dance

SpikeSpiegel
On the cover of X-men 162 is that Juggernaut?

Jury
Are you sure you came in the right thread?

I hope you could ask this in "q&a" thread and/or "X-Men Comic Books" thread.

But let me check the cover. I'll be back with the answer. wink

SpikeSpiegel
The cover was showing the new brotherhood so I thought I'ld ask here

Jury
Ok. confused Could you provide a link for the image cover? .. If you please?

SpikeSpiegel
http://www.marvel.com/catalog/showcomic.htm?id=851&format=comic

Jury
Oh this one...
http://img17.exs.cx/img17/8346/X-MEN_162image_big.jpg

Well, probably he is Juggernaut. big grin

Paola
eek! what a great pic!!! so..... who's between Juggernaut & Sabretooth? detective

Jury
Maybe He's Exodus.. not sure really... juz thought he is.

SpikeSpiegel
Would have helped if I'ld read the first post whistle

Paola
eek! Black Tom then!!

platformskater
I think that guy in the red suit is Exodus, he has that long hair+cape trademark of Exodus', just no sparks behind him lol. Plus I thought Black Tom was a talking tree now, but I have my suspicions he's in that team somewhere.

RoguePw25
Interesting how Alvanche was portrayed. I didn't really know much about him.

Just learned that there are sever Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. L #1, 2, 3. .. geez a lot of new members and stuff, I guess.

Paola
that one above is the last version wink

Spiderman_RJ
please tell me that small guy with a A on the chest is not avalanche.oh man i loed him in x evo, but he sucks in the comics.

Spiderman_RJ
whats NC doing there? ge got mad??? cool. hes pure evil.

Jury
Not Nighcrawler, RJ no2 That's his daughter... Nocturne.. i guess.. confused

Havoc470
lol, that's nocturne, and yeah thats exodus to juggy's left.....thats his trademark suit with a little bit of a different look, and thats avalanche up there, no black tom though....unless he's the elephant heheh, but the elephant is standing on something wierd...and the elephant does have red eyes...lol i dont know

Spiderman_RJ
oh, its cos in my country we call nightcrawler by "noturno" wich is your nocturne. im curious about sabre tooth he is not the one to get along with people.

Havoc470
hasnt sabretooth always been in the brotherhood?

platformskater
I'm not sure, I know he wasn't in the original incarnation, but I think he was a member once upon a time when Mystique led them. Check out this link http://www.uncannyxmen.net/db/pov/showquestion.asp?faq=5&fldAuto=35

Mana4X2
Oh my goodness! A new Brotherhood? Sheesh! Can someone either tell me what it is about or give me a link to some info? Thanks.

Mana

Emma718
that's different

Sage Tessa
Elephant-boy is called Mammomax... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Disappear
sabretooth was never a member of an 'official' brotherhood, with any affiliation with magneto.

yes, that's exodus, long-time pompous ass of the evil mutant world.

avalanche in the comics is infinitely more interesting than the spratty, twisted piece of white trash from evo.

stellarX
That elephant guy called himself Mammomax, dunno if you've read the New X-Men set 150 years in the future with Wolvie, Cassandra Nova, and Tito (beak's son) fighting against Beast possessed by an evolved bacteria, but one of the other X-Men was Mer-Max- a giant mutant whale, could be the same guy or part of a series of mutant 'Max' clones. smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.