General Grevious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ajrocksteady
Hello all! If this has been posted before, my bad. I was just wondering if the actor who will give General Grevious a voice had been picked yet.

One

cal31
no not yet, looked as if it was going to be Gary Oldman but that fell through. There's a thread on this a little ways down.

NoFate007
I think the biggest rumor going around now is Jeremy Irons.

Darth Surgent
Here we go again........

Sith Master X
Yep. lol

NoFate007
I think soon enough they're gonna leak the info out anyway so who cares.

zutalurs
I heard it will be Sir Elton John doing the voice. With him adding a song to the soundtrack as well.

Cipher
Oh
my
god.....

I still say it'll just be someone you've never heard or the guy who did it on the
Clone Wars show.
Or George Lucas.........

cal31
After watching Geoffrey Rusch in Ned Kelly, I think he would be perfect. He has that great creepy voice which really showed in POTC

darktim1
yeah he could I think they should just keep his voice kinda secret till it is right time to reveal it in 2005. For now may force be with you.

csm
In the end it really won't matter I am sure as 5 or 10 years from now Lucas will update it with the latest hot stars voice, or maybe even remove Grievous all together and put in another villian.

Out...................................................

Master Kadub
I think i will give my voice to Grievious.....

"we dont need no stinkin jedi" zorro

GCG
Absolutly!! ; thats a very good nomination !!

captainmidnight
mark hamill needs work.....

NoFate007
Hamill couldn't do Grievous, HE'S LUKE!

I think Anthony Hopkins would be a cool choice but that would never, ever, ever happen because Lucas is so cheap.

captainmidnight
dude,hamill does good voice effects,with a alternation to his voice he could do an awesome job.......

Gangularis
i think he could too, actually.

cal31
Yeah, he does great Yoda and Joker voices, so I think he could do it.

captainmidnight
i dont know why,it hasnt been confirmed or anything like that,but i JUST GOT THIS FEELING,that hamill is gonna be the voice,i mean its really no big deal who does GG's voice,but if its hamill its gonna be a big deal.......

waynerobsonuk
Ok now bareing in mind where this info comes from it's worth taking with a pinch of salt......in fact make it a bucketful! The latest name mentioned on AICN is John Rhys-Davies.] Check it out:

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=18421

Mind you I must have missed out as I never realisedc he did the voice of treebeard in LOTR. If it is him prepare for lot's of jokes about glimley son of groin ...pmsl. Will be inteeresting if this is untrue how fast it gets blown out of the water....

Wayne...

"I'm doing some (voice over work) next month, in fact. Let's say the working conditions are ...Grevious." - John Rhys-Davies

mauler
John Rhys-Davies plays Grievous?
sick

the_rea1thing
dont see why mark hamill can't do it. would be a nice (for george) touch as he has been a voice actor for over 10 years now.

Gangularis
yep yep, i completely think hammill could do it.

darktim1
he could but I think gl would want someone else he has'nt worked with before.

NoFate007
I've only heard Hamil as the Joker, I haven't heard any of his other voices. But if everyone says he's good then apparently I'm missing out.

cal31
he's already worked with Rhys Davis in Indiana Jones,

waynerobsonuk
does it seem to anyone else that as soon as a name for anything star wars related is mentioned and becomes popular amongst the fans, you can guarantee thats the one person who lucas WONT use?
It's as if he behaves like a child at times. I think quite a few of the names mentioned here could do the job well but you can bet it wont be anyone who could REALLY do a damn good job.
His attitude to the fans has gotten so much worse of late. Maybe due to the fact that as he 'insist's' he's not making any more star wars films, he can finally say what he thinks about the fans.
I'm not a lucas advocate or lucas basher. It's just I really can't understand some of his decisions..(Maybe thats why he's the zillionaire and I'm not)
God I really hope he doesn't mess up EP3........

Wayne...

lucasfilm
jeremy irons

grey fox
man it has to be csi mimai's herachi p**s him off and he has the rioght ovcie calm and yet dark and with a subtle toen of anger

darktim1
john was suppose to be in the next indy4 movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.