Wolverine and Sabertooth, VS Carnage and venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
so these teams wouldnt get along, but saying they did, and yes wolvie still has his adimantium in this

both sabertooth and wolvie have adimantium, healing, and kick ass fighting skills

venom and carnage are alien simbiots who are pretty friggin tough, this should be interesting

who would win, why how

spyrokinesi35
I'm goin' with carnage and venom b/c carnage gave venom and spider man an ass whoopin' once and venom's pretty bad ass. no I change my ind I'm with vic and james

crazyspinz
by vic u mean victor creed and by james u mean wolverine, im impressed, few people acualy know wolvies real name

Arachnoidfreak
the Venom symbiote and the carnage symbiote detach from Brock and Kasady, and attach to James and Victor respectively, creating the massively powerful Rage and Malice. Then Rage and Malice squish Brock and Kasady, and then fight each other to a standstill.

Maestro
Even though im a die hard fan of Venom, I think him and carnage would lose. This is due to the fact that wolverine and sabretooth both have regenerative powers, making them able to withstand fatal attacks and regenerate back to their pre-fight strength, meanwhile fatigue would probably creep in on carnage and venom, allowing sabretooth and Wolverine to captilise.

Though im not sure, but can wolvy and sabretooth regenerate lost limbs, because if they can't then the battle might go the other way.

crazyspinz
they cant regen lost limbs, but they cant loose limbs, ther bones are coated with adimantium, and venom and carnage cant cut adimantium

spyrokinesi35
an off topic statement: for ne one who has comcast calble does anyone know the channel for fox (starting today they changed the channels around) also I like malice and someone, creative names

Mane
Victort Creed and James Howlett. he changed his last name later on to Logan which is what he goes by now. not that hard.

SnakeEyes
wow i am really impressed!!!!

j/k

but still, if the symbiotes did not detach and go onto Wolvie and Sabretooth, then i think the feral duo could win, mostly due to their regenerative powers. And if they ever gotta hold of fire, Carnage and Venom would be screwed...

realisticly though, those 2 duos would most likely not happen (especially Venom and Carnage)

Mane
none of them would work together. it would turn into one big free-for-all. THAT would be rad to see...

norrin radd

emraldguardian
No his name was really James, I cant remember the full story i think that someone had killed his family and his mutant factor happened and he went beserker mode on a bunch of people and he ended up on the run, He ended up with a bunch of loggers and he took on the name Logon.Im pretty sure thats what happened ill have to get back to you with more details i have it in a comic somewhere at the house.

WarSpawn
it'd be a tough fight but Wolverine and Sabertooth would take this because of their healing ability.

Linkalicious
I'll go with Venom and Carnage on this one. They greatly over power both Wolvie and Sabretooth, and they have their symbiotes to help them.

Carnage could land a couple of fatal blows on either of them and it would take them a little while to recover. Even with an adamantium skeleton...their stomache's aren't protected.

It would be a great fight, all 4 of them would probably love the challenge...

pr1983
i have to agree with link, i think carnage and venom are just more vicious than the other two, i think that would be the deciding factor

norrin radd

Nataku8188
Someone deleted my posts :: Shakes fist at mods :: But i commented on the fact that Carnage is strong enough to rip Wolverine and Sabretooth's limbs off, or twist their skull off. Not only that, but he is fast enough to keep spider-man running, and spidey's got the spidey sense. Wolvie aint nearly fast enough, and sabretooth definitly isnt as fast as wolvie. Also, add Venom who is as animalistic and cunning as Wolvie and Sabes.... and can go toe to toe with either Sabes or Wolvie. Also, Carnage could just force his symbiote down their throats and make them choke to death.

pr1983
dude, talk about overkill

crazyspinz
james family was rich in like the 1800s, and a guy that wotked on there farm was having an afair with wolvies mom, the dad found out and fired him, the guy left the farm and asked wolvies mom to come two in the night, but the dad woke up and the guy (whos last name was logan i think) killed wolvies dad, so wolverine went nuts and his claws came out for the first time and he killed the worker guy and badly injured the guys son

spyrokinesi35
still if it was a free-for-all wolverine and sabretooth would be the last ones standing, but I'd like to see venom get up from getting stabbed by sabretooth's adamantium claws and carnege get up from wolvies six claw slash attack. also have you forgotten that wolverine and sabretooth have exelerated healing factors (almost as good as daredevil's) they wouldn't allow that to happen

crazyspinz
umm daredevil doesnt have healing

spyrokinesi35
I said they have RELEXES comparable to daredevil

SnakeEyes
ummm, no u didn't

Nataku8188
No they don't. Wolverine doesn't even come close to touching spider-man, and Carnage makes him work his ass off to stay alive. Carnage can take bullet shots and not even have them pierce his symbiote, last i checked wolverine just pops them out of his skin. Good luck slicing open something that can resist that kind of damage. The only real chance Wolvie/sabes has is sabretooth, who is strong enough to beat the shit out of Carnage... if he doesn't get killed in the meantime. Not to forget Venom who is stronger then Sabes and wolvie anyway... and can climb walls, has a weakened spider-sense... damn. The only advantage wolvie and sabes has is healing/adamantium. Which doesn't mean much when they get their limbs torn off, or symbiote rammed down their throats.

Sorry to say, but Carnage and Venom is a near unstoppable team (By normal mutants/superheros)

pr1983
amen

Mane
Carnage > Venom
Venom > Spider-Man
Spider-Man > Wolverine

if Carnage and Venom actually work together, they would definitely win this match.

spyrokinesi35
comparable as in they have the reflexes of a ninja (possibly higher) which is still fast as heck, plus if their reflexes fail them they have thier healing factors which I remind you that carnage & venom don't have and anyways wolvie and sabretooth and carnage and venom wouldn't work together under any circumstances (with the exception of AOA) and they don't "work" together ne ways

Nataku8188
Carnage (IDK about venom) laughs off bullet wounds. As in, they dont even puncture the symbiote. Sure, the adamantium claws are sharper, but they have less then half of the power of a bullet.

FrothByte
who made this thread? wolvi and sabe would have trouble with carnage alone. venom and spidey had a hard time beating carnage. what could wolvi and sabe really do? carnage is class 50 tons i believe, venom is class 11 tons. wolvi is class 800 lbs., and sabertooth isn't that much stronger. carnage can create slash and dice weapons at will, and i remind you that these weapons can slice through both wolvie and sabe. venom and carnage can create webbing from their symbiotes which have a tencile strength that spidey has a hard time breaking, and spidey is class 10 tons. do you expect wolvi or sabe to be able to break through that? despite the common belief, sabertooth isn't really that strong. plus the symbiotes also have regenerative powers. the adamantium skeletons won't matter much coz wolvi and sabe could still get knocked out.

spyrokinesi35
like I said this wouldn't happen in a milllion years wolvie and abre working together, yeah right, and carnage and venom sure as heck ain't workin together, carnage and venom would double team sabre tooth and wolverine then when they're down he slices venom's weak ass up

Nataku8188
That is why I hate you. If you are going to post, make sure it makes sense. That whole paragraph is ONE sentence. ONE! For the love of god! You even contradict yourself...

These fights are all pretty much, "What Ifs" so it doesn't matter if they would never fight in real comics.

spyrokinesi35
anyways I change my mind since no one is on my sid e i'm going with carnage, not venom, he would get his slimy ass whooped

Kontraz
carnage and venom could beat wolverine and sabertooth. Wolverine has beaten sabertooth in the past, so for the sake of arguing, im just gonna say he's "stronger" (not just physically). Okay, now, Carnage is superior to Venom, as far as abilities go.... and venom has been able to beat wolverine... SO.... Carnage is the strongest, followed by Venom, followed by wolverine, followed by Sabertooth... The two strongest together obviously win against the two weaker.

Personally, i think a better match would have been carnage/sabertooth vs Venom/Wolverine (1 and 4, both evil, against 2 and 3, both good with "bad" qualitites)

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Nataku8188
No they don't. Wolverine doesn't even come close to touching spider-man, and Carnage makes him work his ass off to stay alive. Carnage can take bullet shots and not even have them pierce his symbiote, last i checked wolverine just pops them out of his skin. Good luck slicing open something that can resist that kind of damage. The only real chance Wolvie/sabes has is sabretooth, who is strong enough to beat the shit out of Carnage... if he doesn't get killed in the meantime. Not to forget Venom who is stronger then Sabes and wolvie anyway... and can climb walls, has a weakened spider-sense... damn. The only advantage wolvie and sabes has is healing/adamantium. Which doesn't mean much when they get their limbs torn off, or symbiote rammed down their throats.

Sorry to say, but Carnage and Venom is a near unstoppable team (By normal mutants/superheros)

Amen it is sad that people think that, wolverine is even as supple in movement as these two.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.