Scion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
i am halfway through the first graphic novel of this Crossgen comic. Anyone else read this? (or other Crossgen)
Also does anyone have any recommondations on what crossgen comic is the best?

SnakeEyes
now i am almost through the second volume

bump

SnakeEyes
now i am almost done with volume 3..

bump

Mr_Famous
is it good reading?

SnakeEyes
i am glad somebody posted!
i enjoy the story very much, and if u like fantasy then you should too. IT is about these 2 kingdoms, the Ravens (bad guys) and the Herons (good guys) and how they are currently at peace. The Heron king has 3 sons and one daughter. The youngest son just turned 21 at the beginning of the story. He then has to fight in a traditional tournament against the oldest Raven prince, Bron. Right before the tournament a mysterious stranger approaches him and touches Ethans arm wishing him luck. Ethan then proceeds to go fight Bron. During the tournament, he scars Brons face by accident. The tournamnet ends and Ethan is disqualified, (he was about to lose, but on the place where the stranger touched him there is a mysterious sigil that grants him power, so he won and scarred Bron's face). And in a nutshell that starts a big war.

Jedi Shmedi
Ugly car.

SnakeEyes
WTF

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.