ExCiTiNg!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
im sorry to those who think this is a pointless thread, but i just have to do this!

mainly this is to all the aussies, but HOW EXCITING IS THIS???

SUMMER IS COMING

i sit here and it's nearlt 5.30pm, and it's still light eek! i remember back in the freezing winter days when it would be pitch black at 6:00 and getting dark at 5:30!!!!

and in maths today, after lunch ... IT WAS HOT eek! we had all the curtains open with the windows wide open, the sun was shining and the heat was blooming

it's just fantastic droolio
i just got so excited!

Samurai Girl
love summer.............walking on a beach with your loved on and grabbing a bag on greasy chips and finding a cosy spot to share them..........summer rules......but then i leave right on the beach so im cyked all the time

kofmaster
no expression summer sucks, i hate the sun

m!$hA
mad schmoll

Mighty Yoda
summer. Its bloody nearly winter over here

m!$hA
just left winter happy
into spring, but i can just feel summer approaching us droolio

kofmaster
see it makes you go all red no? ^^ WHAHAHAHAHAHAH laughing laughing

Mighty Yoda
i hate summer. I hate the sun as well. Too hot. I love winter

Samurai Girl
no summer is cool!

kofmaster
summer sucks coz there is sun and sun sucks coz it gives u a tan and i hate tans on people erm

Mighty Yoda
i love winter because of the snow

m!$hA
exactly, no.
it's only spring!

Mighty Yoda
gone past that

kofmaster
your not used to reading my lingo no? eh misha? big grin confusing aint it WHAHAHAHAHAHA laughing

m!$hA
i was kidding roll eyes (sarcastic)

kofmaster
suuuuuuuuuuure you were

m!$hA
roll eyes (sarcastic)

kofmaster
ehehe see how she rolls her eyes coz she knows she doesnt understand what i mean when i talk like this no? ^^ WHAHAHAHAHAH eheh im confusing no?

blink wheres my shoe o.o....

m!$hA
no you're not confusing, i know people who talk like that erm

BakaXero
i hate spring....
bloody hay fever!

m!$hA
cry

but summer eek!

.:†Ferrari†:.
summer is only good cause its lighter at nites

m!$hA
summer is good because it makes me so much happier!

BakaXero
um Im more into the cooler seasons...
the cool gentle breeze
the falling leaves

m!$hA
huh

in your dreams!

cant you remember winter?? it's freezing cold and you cant get any enjoyment in life except for coffee and bed erm

Mighty Yoda
it's too hot during the summer

m!$hA
well i like the heat schmoll

Mighty Yoda
you live in a hot country

BakaXero
im always in bed anyways...

pinsleepe
cry Summer is leaving in Poland. Another problem is that I'm not sure if you know real winter, Misha. Snow, -10 degrees, sun at my birthday, january 3rd: 7:44 - 15:40.

Mighty Yoda
i'd like those conditions

m!$hA
i know -3, and thats bad enough for me cry

m!$hA
thank god for that diva

BakaXero
snow...
it dont snow in many places here...

Mighty Yoda
i love cool conditions

m!$hA
ive never seen snow embarrasment cry

Mighty Yoda
you'll never get any over there. when my cousins came over and it was snowing and they had never seen it before. We get it all the time. It snowed for 2 months and it was so thick coming down where i live that college and other schools were called of woo hoo

pinsleepe
I love snow, but only when it's sunny. In Poland sky usually looks like grey something... Something dirty and not nice.

BakaXero
i love the cooler seasons..

Mighty Yoda
POOR MISHA WILL NEVER SEE SNOW UNLESS SHE GOES ON HOLIDAY

pinsleepe
I can't emagine childhood without snow. Poor you, Misha! But, believe me, I'd love to live in Australia.

Mighty Yoda
i wouldn't. I would like to visit there and say some G,day mate

m!$hA
i'd prefer to live in australia and never see snow than live somewhere else and never visit aussie erm

BakaXero
come to my side of Aus you'll see snow there...

Mighty Yoda
oh i allready got an invitation from my aunt and uncle to come and visit them in Aussie. And i might be coming next year.

pinsleepe
You have kangoos and koalas love

I still love Europe much.

BakaXero
really where?

Mighty Yoda
is that to me baka

pinsleepe
I think so. At least not to me.

m!$hA
yes we have kangoos hug and koalas hug

Mighty Yoda
did you read my post misha

pinsleepe
shifty send me one!

BakaXero
i believe so..

Mighty Yoda
Melbourne

m!$hA
animal cruelty cry

and yeah i did glenn!

Mighty Yoda
Guess what i just heard on the radio. F***ing teenage boys. This made me cry. they kicked a 6 week old puppy like it was a football, it got blinded in one eye, fractured ribs and the vets had to put it to sleep because they couldn't do anything to save it. This has really made me mad i'd do it to them if i got hold of them.

m!$hA
cry
i dont like hearing things like that glenn.

you shouldntve told me

Mighty Yoda
i know but it brung tears to my eyes. Anyway, where did you say you lived in aussie?

pinsleepe
Hehe, I think a little far away!

BakaXero
WHY!?!?!

Mighty Yoda
you find it funny pinsleepe

m!$hA
yeah but it made me cry.
you dont know how strongly i feel about animal cruelty?

perth.

Mighty Yoda
i'm strong about it too.

Where's perth?

BakaXero
perth is on the other side of where you are going
im above...

m!$hA
in western australia

once a few years ago i watched this movie and these two men kicked this dog and it died and i started crying my eyes out and i had to turn it of and i sat in my room shaking and crying for hours

Mighty Yoda
oh so i can't come visit you then misha

pinsleepe
Funny? Not the dog! I knew that she lives in Perth which is far away from Melbourne confused

Mighty Yoda
oh right. Sorry.

pinsleepe
Ok. I woudln't say anything about it, cause what should I say? That they are ****ers and have to response of what they do? You already know that, I think.

Mighty Yoda
i do

m!$hA
me too

Mighty Yoda
see.

BakaXero
i tried to hurt an animal once...
i couldnt do it...
split personality...

Mighty Yoda
i can put my hand on my heart and say i would not lay one finger to hurt an animal.

pinsleepe
What do you mean you tried to?????

Mighty Yoda
no never

BakaXero
i wanted to see how heartless i could be...
i couldnt do it...
i just couldnt...

Mighty Yoda
neither could i. I wouldn't even hurt a rat now how sad is that.

BakaXero
i can havent even killed a bug in ages...

Snipes
ahhhhhhhhhhh summer, the asskickableness of it is amazing, still light at 730pm, nice and warm at night so we can all go out and not shiver.

it was a rockin day in Penrith today, nice and sunny with a cool breeze, and tomorow im playing golf, and its supposed to be the same weather eek!

and another exciting thing for me is that, I FINISHED YR 11 eek!, today i had my last exam of yr 11 and now im on holidays.

Deity
i like winter more then summer

pinsleepe
?

Where do you live then?

Deity
same place as misha

pinsleepe
NO WINTER IS AUSTRALIA!

Deity
huh? are u saying australia is cold wet, rainy and foggy

Snipes
isnt it true that the dryest place on earth is the antartica because it doesnt rain there?

i heard that somewhere.

pinsleepe
I mean there's no real winter there erm No snow and frost. And Perth is the hottest state's capitol in Australia.

Deity
there might be no snow, but there is frost, and mist and fog, and clouds, and rain, lightning, thunder, cold tempuratures, have u even been to australia in winter???

Snipes
there is so snow in australia, and theres frost, when i walk to school in winter there is frost on grass, and i get amazed by the fog when i breathe.

and in Katoomba it gets real cold, and sometimes snows.

and once in canberra a few years back it snowed in a rugby league match.

and also, theres a place called THREDBO and its just full of snow and im going there with my mates when i finish yr 12.yes

pinsleepe
No. No i haven't. But I live in Europe. for me winter is snow, sunset at 15:40 and -10 degrees messed

Deity
well in perth there is no snow sad, but u dont need snow for it to be winter

Snipes
you need a good movie and a warm fire and a nice hot chocky for it to be winter yes

pinsleepe
O... key...

Deity
for me winter is rain, cold, misty, and thunder storms, at night, when your all alone, then there is a black out, and you have to light up candles

Snipes
there was a blackout the other week, and i had an assesment task due the next day, so i had to write it out in candle light, and i lost about 2 pages of writing on the pc when the blackout happened sad

m!$hA
good for you eek! gow exciting!
ive still got 12 more days sad
but only 12 more days of that school eek!

anyway, finally someone who loves summer as much as me droolio

m!$hA
happy

m!$hA
i never knew that eek! i feel privelaaged happy

Snipes
how could you not like summer, spending those nights with mates sitting around chattin, oh its great.

Snipes
isnt Cairns the hottest place in Australia?

well its the most humid i would think

m!$hA
and all the girls sit around gossiping in undawear roll eyes (sarcastic)

§pearhead
you say that like it's bad sad

m!$hA
i say it like it's not true roll eyes (sarcastic)

*CaRaMeL*GrL*
i hate it coz its so freakin hot at night u dont get any sleep...

Snipes
boys do that aswell eek! wink

m!$hA
droolio

m!$hA
that is when im in my underwear yes

§pearhead
same here confused

Snipes
i sleep in just boxers all year round, i never get hot, but when its really cold in the morning your nipples go perky eek!

is that normal for guys?

TheMuffinMan
bring back dukes777 and gorilamanx

m!$hA
droolio

§pearhead
i do the first part (unless I got a cold)...haven't noticed the second part blink

rapmastad
Bring back dukes777 and gorillamanx!!!!

m!$hA
not you too erm

m!$hA
cry our taste of summer has gone!
that one day of 25 degrees ... and two of 24 C were just a fluke!
i thought it would be a nice spring with the average of mid 20's, but it's gone back to 19C and raining/cloudy cry

pinsleepe
It's weird. In Poland: 22 degrees and SUN!

ladygrim
lol.... no difference here rain and dark sky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.