floppy disc?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

m!$hA
ok i have some pictures on a floppy disk that i want to show yall (of my boyfriend diva)
but i cant get them OFF the disk shocking
if i try copying them to another folder or something then, you know when that box sort of thing comes up and says "copying", instead of that it says
"preparing to copy"
then after a while it says
"copying from a:/ to d:/piccies"

ok i just took a screenshot to save time erm these are the boxes that come up

yerssot
is the protection on your disc on or not?

m!$hA
how do you tell? confused

yerssot
hold it in front of you, and you'll see two little "holes", one in the lower right corner and one in the lower left corner.
turn the disc around, and then in the lower right corner, you can see two little drawings which should symbolise an open lock and a closed one.
check if it's a closed one, if so, it's copy-protected... and you just get that thing how you call it, to the open lock

m!$hA
ive done that smart
at first it was open, and it wasnt working, so i closed it, but it still didnt work so i re-opened it erm

yerssot
and when you have the disc in your station, rightclick the pic and select "preview", does the pic show up decently, or not?
if not, the pics are "broken"

if not, you can then use the save-function to save the pics someplace else and see if that works

m!$hA
well it takes a VERY long time to load ... and im not sure if it ever will load the whole picture?
ive got a piccie of what it does load in the official piccies thread ... just posted it, coz it's qgood quality!

m!$hA
saving the image somewhere else?
is that the same as copying it? confused

yerssot
that too, but if you use the preview, you get to this "Windows Picture and Fax Viewer", and the third icon on the right is to save it on your Derm

m!$hA
third item on the right is print confused

yerssot
here i'ts the third:

a ? for help
icon to close the program
the disc to save it somewhere else messed

well, just hit the disc then big grin

m!$hA
erm
ill just wait till tuesday, when i next have the class which has the floppy disck where the pics are originally saved, and copy em onto another disk

thanx anyway hun happy

Raz
The floppy is messed up.

TOH
Try scandisk and pray.... erm

yerssot
you're welcome, I had nothing better to do stick out tongue

JKozzy
yes

Use email or burn them to a CD...

m!$hA
erm thanx guys!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.