Not that good!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bad Boy
Surely Star Wars isn't this good! I mean, to have a whole forum section dedicated to it is a bit over the top!

Or are you all going to call me a dick head?

mah
yes, something like that

Bad Boy
Thought so! Can we have a Jerry Bruckheimer forum please.

Or are you going to say no?

He-Man
It's not very vise to make a thread about this here. Just read some stuff you find from these forums and you see these guys are huge star wars freaks (or at least some of them).

yerssot
it was originally one big SW forum

Ushgarak
To be clear to everyone:

This is a STAR WARS forum. Its creator runs a Star Wars website.

All other content is diversification, inlcuidng the movies area that got added after Raz linked up with KMC.

But it is still, at its core, a Star Wars forum.

yerssot
Ush, I thought I just said that. ... confused

Ushgarak
I wanted to make it clear.

jedi212guy
Yeh, the topics have expanded tremendously in the last year.

Julie
Diversification ok, but Star Wars at core....not that's good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ToMacco
I thought everyone loved Star Wars. sad

Julie
Ah you poor disillusioned soul sad .....unfortunately there is a dark side to our own world....one where people care not for our beloved Galaxy far far away.

ToMacco
smile They don't know what they are missing. . . the bastards rolling on floor laughing

finti
why dont you go and create on

Bad Boy
It was a joke! Who would post on there anyway?

finti
besides you and Thomas, no one

queeq
Jerry BRuckheimer??????????? OMG!

big grin

ToMacco
Bruckheimer was better when he had that other guy to help him.

Julie
Who?

ToMacco
He had a partner for a long time, then he died. I forget his name.

Volundro Ramm
Dick head

Thomas H
star wars is very imposrtant for me, it was one of the first movies I saw in my life, and I fell in love with it form the start.
Anyway, i think we should respect bad Boy for what he says...
what about a section for terminator?
Indiana Jones?

well, and for bruckheimer??(like that would ever happen)

Thomas H
talking about yourself here??
anyway his name was Don simpson...a really party boy..did a lot of cracy shit..anyway bruckheimer makes good movies...I love his work!!

Ushgarak
Er, THomas, did you actually read what I said? This is NOT a Terminator or Indy Jones site! It is a Star Wars site which has also expanded into general movies. LOTR got its own section ebcause a large proportion of people were coming here looking for LOTR info- far more than any other film. But the LOTR is still only a subsection of the movies area.

Julie
yeaaa...star wars

yerssot
happy dance!

Julie
eek!

yerssot
hey! it's not THAT bad

Volundro Ramm
What? Naaaa i said "WHAT!!!" Thomas? What the hell? You named after a little blue tank engine or something, you little muppet. If you desided to read the start of the thread that other monkey was asking to be called a dickhead, so don't even try it with you're Norway arse. What the hell is, and i quote: "a really party boy" anyway? You freak. I bet your one of them "really party boys" aswell. So why don't you, Bruckheimer, Don Simpson, and the fat controller go back to the Blue Oyster and have a good time.

At this point i make my apologies to the moderator. But hey what a stupid arse thread anyway!

Julie
er....what are you talking about?

yerssot
I sense much trouble...

anyway... if I had the power I would have closed the thread.. but I don't big grin

Volundro Ramm
U damb skippy.......you hear Thomas, don't test this s***, there's a trouble brewing in viking land, or were ever the hell you from.

yerssot
VoR, call down a bit

Volundro Ramm
I iz always calm(call??). Just telling Thomas The Tank Engine to eat a d*ck sandwich and step off, thats all. mad mad mad

yerssot
ok... let me repeat myself...

calm down!
NO bashing accepted here

ToMacco
laughing out loud A d**k sandwitch? laughing out loud Bummer!!!

Yes, Don Simpson. Funny I couldn't think of that. ( wink )

finti
Cool down VR, you started it all with that extremly mature post of yours

Bad Boy
I want to apoligise if I pissed anyone off by starting this thread!

finti
you are entitled to an opinion, and if it is against the majority so what

Thomas H
Ohhh...I actually loved thomas the tank engine...a great show...come to Norway, and let me show you how we Norwegians treat shitheads!! big grin cool
Anyway....I think you should sit down and take a good look at t the tank engine...you will love it...

Thomas H
Nobody f***s around with viking land!!!we fight to the last man!!! and I think that it whant take to many vikings to kick your ass! eek! big grin

Raz
Time to put this one to sleep.

'Night 'Night.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.