Can you say "What did I do last night?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lan委Windu
Last night after I got home...at about 9:00 PM my co-workers asked me to come join em for a beer, and if you know me I never turn down a beer. They congradulated me on becoming an uncle, again. We kept drinking, and drinking, and drinking, and......I think you get the point.

Well there was Elise, Stan, Ledi, Johnny, and myself. We passed around Bud's like they were nothing, then drank some Smirnoff and some Schnapp's plus a bit of wine. I had about 7 Bud's, one Rolling Rock, and I'd say 10 shots of Peppermint Schnapp's. Needless to say I got pretty ****ed up.

The whole weird thing about last night though was how we got tired of drinking on the porch of Elise's place, so we drove to a secluded campsite and kept drinking and smoking cigarette's. Ledi was the driver so we used her car for music and we sang the songs and got really goofy.

Later on at about 3:00 AM we were getting tired, and everything got quiet. Elise and Stan got cozy together, Johnny (who is 16) fell asleep, and Ledi made her way over to my side of the table, she kept inching closer to me and I let her. Then she layed her head on my shoulder, after about 10 minutes of that she pulled me closer to her and started rubbing her hands all over my chest and nuzzling her head into mine.

We finally decided to call it a night at about 4:30 AM since Johnny had to catch the school bus at 5:00 AM...laughing out loud

When we were piling into Ledi's car she told me to sit up front with her, I didn't refuse. We dropped everyone off and then it was just Ledi and I. She came up to me and we hugged, then she started grinding her croch up against mine...at this point I was in heaven. She asked me if I was scared, to which I replied "No." and she told me she was. It was then that she leaned up and started kissing me, our tounges met and kept at it for a few minutes. We then said our goodbyes and we're hooking up again tonight.

I told you all of that so I can tell you this:

Ledi is 29, I am 20, and....she is married to someone I consider a friend. Before last night her and I had never really talked that much except when her husband was there. I really liked making out with her and I want to see how far it can go, but I'm worried about Mark (her husband).

What do you think I should do?

rapmastad
tell her husband you were both drunk off your ass

you watched euro trip didnt you wink

Lan委Windu
I don't think she's gonna tell Mark though, I know I certainly don't want to.

I want to meet up with her again. She's ****in' hot.

And rapmastad....I own Eurotrip.

Linkalicious
it doesn't matter how much you like making out with this girl....none of that matters.

Mark is your friend, and you don't go into another man's fridge and drink his cool-aid.

I blame her entirely, as I will always blame the married person, because the unmarried person is aloud to find ANYONE attractive enough to hook up with. She needs to show self control, and she needs to be more caring of her husbands feelings.

Unless of course Mark is ok with that...but what self respecting husband would be?

ladygrim
hmmmm i dont know.....

Lan委Windu
I don't know how good their relationship is to begin with...everytime I see them they are arguing about one thing or another.

ladygrim
erm

吠earhead
be that as it may...they're still married messed

I'm not sure it's a good idea erm

Lan委Windu
Neither do I...I'm confused as hell right now.

This kind of shit never happens to me.

wuTa
whooo!!...what a story.......i say if your a scrapper and can handle yourself knock yourself out....if not i suggest you back down...but even if you are a scrapper or arent you gotta think of the consequences that will happen...not might but WILL happen if your buddy finds out.....if he's a violent person you better back off for your own health....and even if he aint than what kind of freind are you ****ing his wife.....now i know its easy for me to say all this shit over the computer...and being in that position is completey different than talking about bein in that postition...but the fact that alcohol was involved doesnt help....you dont know if that was her or the booze that wanted to f*ck you

rapmastad
nice one linkalicious, its true, that cool aid is for him

Lan委Windu
I know what you mean wuTa.

I'm not sure how violent he is...but I wouldn't call he and I "buddies", we're co-workers.

I guess I'll have to see what happens later on tonight, she what she tries to do sober, and we'd have to talk about it.

wuTa
i just used buddy for the lack of a better term and...and yes i can say "what did you do last night?"

ladygrim
smile

Darth Sauron
If you meet up with her again
you deserve to be destroyed by 'mark'

Man, hes your friend!

Lan委Windu
I know, I know.

I'm gonna have to talk with her...which is gonna be awkward as all hell.

ladygrim
i hsve this done to me but i was the one who wasnt told about my bfreind and best friend being together until they had finished

Darth Sauron
I can imagine :/

I feel for you, but really, you cant do this.

Put yourself in marks shoes.

Lan委Windu
I've already been there...kind of. I was able to forgive though, so it's not the same.

Linkalicious
you know what the worst thing is...

You made this thread asking for help, but your decision is already made.

I think you're going to go for this girl regardless. Once the ball has started rolling...then it's all downhill from there. I can guarantee nothing good will come out of this other than a little hankey pankey.

you're basically ruining this guys life and their marriage just to get laid.

Darth Sauron
sad

Well, it is your decision really.
I dont think you want to take any advice from a 14 year old, so you can do what you like, just make sure what your doing feels right for you.

Lan委Windu
The thing is Link, I do want to get laid, but not at this expense. I don't want to hurt Mark, I don't want people at work to know about it. I honestly don't know what's going to happen.

Darth Sauron
Well, i think, even though his mind was seemingly already made up when he made this, nothings going to happen tonight, i think he will do the right thing and tell her it was a mistake and he was drunk.

Linkalicious
Lance, I'm just being harsh because I want you to see that there can really be no good that will come from this.

It'll ruin their marriage
Your work environment will turn to crap
You may lose them both as friends
He may want to get even with you by trying to ruin your personal relationships (if you are still working together and get a girlfriend)

the negatives vastly outweigh the positives bud, just choose wisely when the time comes to make the decision.

ladygrim
indeed theres more to lose than gain...

Lan委Windu
I know you guys.

Thanks for talking with me.

Darth Sauron
Your welcome happy

Good luck by the way wink

Storm
We all know that Link, but when desire/lust takes over, all common sense may disappear to the background. And to some, it' s not easy to fight the thrill and the excitement of what might happen.

ladygrim
smile

BackFire
That's probably a door best left unopened...many large problems could arise from keeping this up, Ken.

But then again, I don't know how hot she is.

Lan委Windu
Trust me when I say, she is good looking. Kinda has a goth thing going...just slightly though.

BackFire
Oh shit....that's hard to resist....few things are hotter then a hot gothic looking girl.

But again, many problems could arise as a result, probably not worth the risk.

Lan委Windu
Damn marriage vows.

DarthCyrax
dude just be glad you didnt sleep with her. who knows what wouldve happened if she got pregnant. i have the same problam. i have a g/f and ive been with her for 6 years. lastnight a chick tried going a little further with me except i told her i have a g/f back home. im on vacation in california so i went to a few parties. now she's stalking me.

Lan委Windu
Damn dude...pregnancy, don't want that.

Linkalicious
Da Butt!

saves you all sorts of troubles such as pregnancy. wink

Sun Ce
no expression whats going on

Daredevil-04
just stick with the girl u have now dont cheat because its shadey shes not cheated on u mate come on just stick with the one u love not some girl that looks great to one night stand with

Lan委Windu
I don't have any pussy, that's the problem.

Storm
the pill and condom stick out tongue wink

Lan委Windu
HUH?

DarthCyrax
i dont cheat. im the type of guy who believes in 1 guy 1 girl.

Sun Ce
i don't gte whats happened with the kmc toolbar!!!!

Daredevil-04
or right then find another girl then shes taken

Linkalicious
and if you continue to refer to getting laid as getting "pussy"...

I'm sure your situation wouldn't change for the better...no

Quiter! stick out tongue

DarthCyrax
condoms dont always work. they can tear during intercorse

Lan委Windu
Hush you! You know what I mean. stick out tongue

I was just using the terms he used.

ladygrim
no expression

Daredevil-04
hes right u know they have been knowen to tear

Lan委Windu
WooHoo!!!

Sex-Ed all over again.

Linkalicious
i tore one once. big grin

Didn't know it until i was finished...embarrasment

Lan委Windu
You seem so proud of yourself Link.

Storm
I' ve never encountered any problem so far. And even if I did: the pill.

Daredevil-04
not all girls use the pill though

Linkalicious
the pill makes girls fat.

Well that, and when they're so lazy that all they want to do is be on the bottom...

Daredevil-04
girls should be on top all the time let them do the work

Storm
laughing How ridiculous laughing

Daredevil-04
its true i think i dont know ive never been with a girl before embarrasment

Storm
Well, in my case, it isn' t true at all.

Linkalicious
and funny. big grin

Daredevil-04
ur always on top then storm?

Storm
ask Fire stick out tongue

Daredevil-04
hes not on u are i bet its a yes

Linkalicious
The girl being on top is highly over-rated.

It's all about doggie style. yes

Lan委Windu
laughing out loud

Daredevil-04
laughing out loud

ladygrim
smile

Lan委Windu
I don't care what position it is...just as long as it's happening.

Storm
No Daredevil-04, not all the time, cause that would become rather boring after a while don' t you think.

There' s a lot more than on top and doggy style Link stick out tongue
Positions as well as places... shifty

Lan委Windu
In the Kitchen, In a Car, In the Shower, On the Floor, Standing up against a Wall, Kama Sutra Positions....and on and on and on.

Linkalicious
places...

Like i said....Da Butt! eek!

Daredevil-04
i need a girl or im gonna die soon sad

Krexo
Either that or both legs over shoulders smile

Krexo
Meant to quote that, the quote things are in diff places on this forum laughing

Linkalicious
legs over shoulders and doggie style are the best for hard thrusting...

Takes about 5 minutes. 3 for sex....2 minutes for cuddling afterwards..

yes

Daredevil-04
i bet in showers good smile

Linkalicious
shower's good.

But pool and jacuzzi suck. Water doesn't make the experince any better. no

Lan委Windu
Unless someone sneaks in and flushes the toilet...watch out for the water!!!

Storm
kitchen table, bath tub, desk, couch, chair, ...

Now Kama Sutra, that' s overrated. Different names for several positions which are basically the same.

Lan委Windu
"The Position That Pokes"

Indeed...shifty

Daredevil-04
wots the best then?

DarthCyrax
doggystyle is the best posistion. my g/f digs 69

Krexo
3 min sex?? In those positions, yes its *very* hard to hold back, Whenever Im about to shoot, I change positions and Im like new , works a treat big grin

Storm
You have to experience yourself. It' s different for everyone.

Storm
You' re so selfish schmoll

Daredevil-04
im still a virgin but im getting all the positions lol

Linkalicious
the best is when the girl starts screaming obscenities....

it's such a turn on...

Krexo
Yeah it is. Im not exactly Super experienced. Had a few partners. Most of which was a one off. But last gf we had sex pretty often, so i got better. Which is always good big grin

Linkalicious
Hey!!! mad

I'm there to cuddle!!!

Lan委Windu
laughing out loud

Look what I started.

ladygrim
okkkkk.....

DarthCyrax
my girlfriend screams rocky. its true what they say if you got big feet you got big meat

Daredevil-04
its a cool convo im loving it

caffeine_fiend
gah

Storm
And one should be grateful for those 2 minutes? schmoll

Krexo
Size means nothing. Whats the point of having a 9 inch wang and shooting your load in 10 seconds?

DarthCyrax
i shoot a load in 2 hours the most

Daredevil-04
size does not matter its the quality

Krexo
Exactly. My first time i was pretty quick. But thats to be expected. Now i can last around 45 mins with ease.

Daredevil-04
ur all lucky uve had a girl to shag

DarthCyrax
before i left for california me and my lady had sex in the car. the trouble abought sex in the car is the seatbelt issue. not fun.

Storm
Your time will also come. No need to rush things.

wuTa
this thread went from good to great.......screw the postions getting laid is getting laid...its all about the setting....nothing beats doin it in a public place and have the girl bite her lips to try and keep quiet

Storm
Getting laid is not just getting laid nono

Daredevil-04
im loving this convo keep going

Krexo
The one thing I detest is guys who use girls for sex. Fair enough if its no strings. But if the girl is emotionally attached and they just **** her then **** off. That really pisses me off.

DarthCyrax
to the dude who posted this thread just wait for when you and she are ready. i dated my gf for 4 years. just remember that your first time is the best so chose wisley.

caffeine_fiend
us girls do play at that too u know

Daredevil-04
i would never do that to a girl there too nice too talk to and u brake there hearts

Daredevil-04
ill remember that

DarthCyrax
i aighnt the type of guy who asks a chick out bang her and leave her. i simply get to know her date her and when she's ready then it happens.

Krexo
I know girls do that. Its just my best mate is female. And ive seen it happen. Girls i care for (platonic or otherwise) getting hurt is probably the worst sight Ive seen.

Daredevil-04
always wait for the girl i got told off my dad and hes 50 wait until shes ready

Krexo
Yeah. *never* try and force a girl into it. Its not right, it's pathetic if you ask me. If she isnt ready, then leave it for a while. Talk to her about it, get to know her more, make her feel comfortable. If it happens it happens, if it doesnt? Who cares.

DarthCyrax
actually girls have been more sexualy active now if you look at it.

Daredevil-04
ok got it

Storm
Girls can take the initiative themself to you know.

Daredevil-04
im 16 now and never had a girl

caffeine_fiend
any ****er who tries to force a girl into it needs the shit beaten outta him and to be ****ing locked up

DarthCyrax
i agree cafine

Daredevil-04
if i ever heard that i would help the girl out

Krexo
Agreed

wuTa
sure it is...getting laid, making love, haveing sex, doing the hibbady jibbady...there all the same thing with the same meaning.....how much feelings you have for the person your getting laid by is where the difference comes in....not the phrases

Daredevil-04
lol

caffeine_fiend
spose

Storm
We have a different point of departure. That' s the difference between us. I don' t disconnect it from emotion.

Linkalicious
woah!

I leave for lunch and come back to this dribble...

*sigh*

Guys, this is the internet, I'm pretty sure I speak for all the girls when I say:

1.) No one wants to hear about the size of your "meat"
2.) No one cares how long you say you can "do it" because its all paded numbers to try and prove that you're somehow more of a man than another man.

Who cares if you can "last 2 hours" ??? 2 hours of sex would be painful and boring.

The best sex in the world usually doesn't even involve sex....it usually involves some excellent foreplay and a kinky location.

Yuna33
what did i do last night?
sleep?

Storm
I' d kick you out of my bed, chair, couch, shower, bath tub ... stick out tongue

Krexo
I agree. I wasnt trying to convice people Im a ' man' by saying i have a massive manhood and can last long. Im more average than anything. I was merely saying that guys cant expect to have sex for the first time and be amazing, it wont happen. Its takes experience.

Oral sex is amazing, giving or recieving. As is locational sex.

Samurai Girl
hey i resent that brent im on the pill and do i look fat to you!!!!

*gets of her pc chair...............quickly* laughing out loud

Samurai Girl
well ken lance wateva your name is............SHE is married and no matter what she does you have to restrain your self or that reason....no matter how hot she is or how tempted you are marriage is a sacred thing and shudn't be messed with...How wud u like it if it was reveresed and mark was hitting on to your wife....you wudnt like it at all.

men who cause marriages to break up in my eyes are scum...Im sorry but tht is just how i feel.

I think lance tht you want to keep that dick of your in ya pants before mark finds out wat you and his wifey as been playing at............before he teaches u a lesson and chops it of with a rsuty old knife.

And what she is doing is wrong she made vows and she is acting like this............if you want to have sex with anybody then you shud never have got married......... mad

BackFire
"men who cause marriages to break up in my eyes are scum...Im sorry but tht is just how i feel."

Uh, and what about the stupid whores who allow it happen? It's unfair to blame Ken for this, he never made any vows, she did. It's all her deal, her fault, her responsibility to stay true to those vows and not be a damn tramp.

The women who enter these relationships after being married are scum, not men who have mad NO marriage vows and who are just horny. It's the womans fault for breaking up a marriage if she goes a screws around, not the guys fault who nailed her.

She should be the one restraining herself, and if she wants to go off and be a whore, that's also her fault. Don't act as though Ken is the bad guy here. If anyone is to blame, it's the broad.

Samurai Girl
i never said he was to blame............i said he shud restrain his dick from popping outta his pants and getting himself into trouble....and i did have a go at her but she isnt here asking the question.....I think that they are both to blame in some point..........she shud take her marriage vows more seriuosly and he shud think with his head not his thing in his pants

Mighty Yoda
i slept last night

Samurai Girl
I have to agree with brent..The size of the package means nuffing...it is somewat off putting for a guy to brag about how big he is...in my eyes too big of a dick causes pain..........and hours of sex can be a bit of a bore us girl like excitement..............some girl might even wanna skip the sex and have hours of endless foreplay..I guess the saying is true....it aint wat you got but how you use it.

Samurai Girl
i stayed up arguing with dana(my roomie) glennie

Mighty Yoda
oh dear *hugs nicci*

Storm
I remember this little incident - whether it was true or not - between Samurai Guy and Darth_Midal recently. A similar situation with Lance' s his imo. What Link replied back then.

Mighty Yoda
well i was listening to music as well.

Clovie
what do you consider as night?
i've been reading a book, and then sleeping.

Mighty Yoda
i like to listen to musi because that gets me sleepy

roachy
That doesn't sound too good lanceh.. your always getting yourself into these situations.
First of all i wanna say its your life and your mind and your decisions and your gonna make that move based on what you think is right for yourself. My opinion is that there are plenty of fish in the sea and stepping on someone elses territory is just selfish, self-centered and well i would be calling you every name under the sun. The thing is take it from your point of view, if that was your wife and your wife came onto someone else like that, imagine how you would feel, that your friend could even think of touching your wife. Its not only a one off blow its two! Your friend and your wife..
Believe me its not a nice story. The same thing happened to me with my ex. He ended up with my best friend, none of my friends ever spoke to him or her again. I tell you that was excrutiating pain especially from my best friend who knows everything about me...
Moral of the story is that your good enough to find someone who is unattached, has no kids and is willing to provide you with what your heart desires. Don't be a fool.

Nivvy
Ohh my Dear Friend Grizz.

Remember how it felt for you ?? When i told you what i'd done ?? And i mean come on, an innocent departing peck on the cheek was enough to make me shatter with guilt. End everything between us, and pretty much feel like the lowest of the low.

I wasn't even your Wife, Hell it wasn't even Sex... But Griz, she is somebody's Wife -- Not yours. But it's your Decision.

--Sleep with her.
Get laid, carry the secret and guilt around for the rest of your Life, and feel awkward everytime her Husband looks your way.

--Fumble with her.
Sure it's not getting laid, but it's better then nothing. You'd still have to carry that guilt around but at least -you- had a good time during that moment.

--Walk away.
Make her feel Cheap for coping out on her Marriage, sure you don't get a lay, you don't get the guilt that comes with it either.

--------

If i were in your shoes, i would have pushed her back. Sure i'd be mad as shiiiiite with myself for missing a piece of ass. But hey, i wouldn't be the one sporting the "F**k me Eyes" to another person, while i still have my Wedding Ring on. And if i were in her shoes -- i'd die for the person who's Ring i was wearing -- Turning down a lay is practically dying; case in point.

Choose wisely.
Young, Dumb and full of Cum is only a passing Phase. -- For most. =S

silver_tears
Ken sweetie, you're a man whore yes

Nivvy
To answer the Thread Name...
Even though it's rhetoric.

I was out last night dancing, with various peoples.
Dragged myself inside at about 4am. Got two hours of sleep and had to leave off to the Army Base to drop off my mate Trish.

That's how it's been every night for the last Year !!!! ..... Hot damn...
--- Sooo tired.

Nivvy
I just realised i forgot something else.

Besides Ani saying that you're a low down k--t.
But urm, if i was in your so called "Friend's" Shoes, and i found out. I'd destroy you, your family, and any other chance you had to build another Relationship, your reputation, and i'd do my Best to get your arse fired.

Or, i would let you build another Relationship, and steal your B-tch just so you know exactly how it feels, to have some body else take the wedding ring you placed on her finger, and try and deny it's existence.

Then i'd kick my partner's arse to the curb, and feed 'em to the hobos.

-- Peace Rei

roachy
Whoa niv.. that was straight to the point but really heart felt words.. true in all aspects. You better watch yourself and your decisions ken.. even though you most probably have already gone ahead and got with her and not read any of these posts at all.. regret is very evil i tell you and those most famous words will stick to you for life.. What goes around comes around...

ohh and just becoz u see a couple fighting doesn't mean they don't love each other with everything they have! and doesn't give you a right to take her away from him. Now i just wanna say that yes i'm havin a go, but your old enough to make the right decisions for yourself even if that means a lifetime of regret.

Lan委Windu
We got drunk again and things happened...just more kissing. I liked it of course, but I feel extremely guilty. I think it happened because she told me her and Mark are getting seperated. I know it didn't mean I should have done it, but I was stupid and thinking with the wrong head, and to add to the fact that I was drunk off my ass.

I've got to tell her that we can't keep doing this, I haven't talked to her for a couple of days, but I need to I guess.

Don't be angry with me or bash me for what I did. I admit it was the wrong thing to do, okay. I am a ****ing dumbass who happens to be horny. That's why I did what I did. I know it never should have happened.

If you all can't accept that for it's brutal honesty, then I'll just have to leave.

<<Solo>>
Very awesome, that is a siqn of a fellow pimpmeister on KMC.
And if she likes you I don't see why not.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>