i dont know why i try

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
AS most of u know i failed my english exam this year and on going bak to school i thought fuk it instead of leaving with a 'u' i shall resit that subject to improve it .... so i asked the head of year and he sed thats a really good idea then ur work wont be a waste of time and effort ... so i goes to my english lessons and the ***** of a teacher came up to me and starts ranting and reving telling me that i got a 'u' this time wot makes me think i can improve it and that she doesnt think its wise me being there so i walked off and now shes bitchin bout me not being in her lessons i thought fuk her im not going within 100 yrds of that biatch mad mad mad

LanİeWindu
Let's kick her in the ASS!

ladygrim
in deed so it will be fun ...

Darth Sauron
What a *****.

Look her in the eye and say '****' then a small silence...then 'you'

rapmastad
yes, lets, i hate teachers too, *grabs lucky bat*

ladygrim
.... yay shes hated me since she started leek high but i have to say i've hated her lol

Darth Sauron
i have to say that leek high is the best name for a school i ever heard

ladygrim
lol...

LordKerrigor
what she needs is a boy friend if not husband lol

darkcrown
I had a teacher like that last year who made me memorize the Raven! Her name was Mrs. Cameron.

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary, over many aquaint and curious volume of forgotten lore. While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly, there came a tapping... etc.

WindDancer
English lezzons? Bah! you dont needed english lessos", alots of peoples dont knee engilsh. just destaint form tho biatch!

besieds whom needs engleish anyhow?

Nienna
my Eng. teacher is a biatch too!! cry

He counts me wrong for spelling words the British way erm

furryman
knot mi

Tari Ringeril
English *eye twitches* Gah I hate that class so much..yet...I love writing...I think it is the fact that it is kind of boring.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.