cypress hill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthCyrax
anyone else like this rap group?

koolruningz
Hell yes. They have been a favourite of mine for years.
smokin'

loserib
yeah i like them one of the few rap groups i can stand

Arahael
Although I tend to stray away from the Rap genre, Cypress Hill is one group that I actually like to listen to.

koolruningz
I personaly dont know how anyone cant like them. I love the way they dont take themselves too seriously.

Tptmanno1
Their pretty tight, I have more respect for them after buying Renagades, because of RATM's cover, adn the combo they did on the hidden live tracks.

MUCH better than that dumb " Whats your name" song.

Arachnoidfreak
Hidden tracks on Renegade? Where?!?

Cypress Hill is not that great, but they are one of those groups that when you start listening to them, you can't stop. They do have a few great songs though, Rock Superstar, Insane in the Membrane, and several others.

Deathblow
Yeah they're ok for blasting out you're car speakers or getting parties on their feet, but like NWA and Wu Tang, I don't really take them seriously.

Arachnoidfreak
Exactly.

Turbo-Cajun
Cypress Hill is pimp shit. There stuff is pretty chill and they don't claim to be anything they aren't. Smoked out and Insane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"By the way, I am high. I'm HIGH!!!" - Dave Chappelle

Turbo-Cajun
What do you guys think of Public Enemy?

Tptmanno1
yup
Its the austrailian live one, you have to look at the front, it should have a sticker on it or something.

Deathblow
They ****in rule. Daddy's of political hip-hop.

Turbo-Cajun
Right on dude.

Arachnoidfreak
I've listened to the CD like 50 times. I still don't know wtf you are talking about. What does the sticker have to do with the hidden track?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.