Blockbuster went out of business!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
The local Blockbuster video is going out of business, so they sold everything at dirt-cheap prices big grin

List of what I got:
For Playstation:
Megaman Legends

For Playstation 2:
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne
Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain

For Gamecube:
Aggressive Inline

On DVD (Widescreen, naturally)
Radio
28 Days Later
S.W.A.T
Final Destination 2

On VHS:
Stealing Harvard
Pi

Good selection? Tell me what you think is good or bad... and for reference, it was all under $50 smile

Yumcarrots
not bad...........all in a good days bargain hunting!!!!

Elektra_lover
RADIO!!! I love that movie so much, I cry evertime i see it cry

Silver Stardust
Go buy me a copy of FFVII stick out tongue

Myth
You got ripped off. The only decent things you got were Pi but it was only on VHS and Max Payne 2.

Elektra_lover
RADOI IS AMAZING!!!

JKozzy
It does look good yes

JToTheP
Yeah Radio kicked ass! big grin

Yuna33
buy me a cheap ffvIII!

Elektra_lover
I love that moive so much

Yuna33
i never seen it!

WindDancer
Go for the movie posters! That's a bargain. wink

Royal Knight
they have plenty of blockbusters here, but none of them are going out of business, damnerm

LordKerrigor
i wish my blockbuster would go out of business sad

darkcrown
My Family Video went out of bussiness. no expression

Myth
At the end of last school year, I local video store went under and sold all their shit, but it was all rip offs. They wanted like $16 for a used Bruce Almighty (which had been out on video for several months).

darkcrown
That's horrable! mad

JKozzy
Heh, wow. That really is a ripoff. They had Bruce Almighty on VHS for $2.50, but I wanna go DVD for that movie if I ever get it. stick out tongue

rapmastad
nice taste in movies

swat is somthing i would definately recommend for all of you that liked the tv show, or just like action films

i liked the ending in final destination 2, hilarious when the arm goes on teh plate

and in 28 days later, dont monkies take over the town? not sure....

Lord Soth
28 Days Later is an awesome movie

JKozzy
Had ordered it on Pay-Per-View, and was awesome, so I couldn't pass up the DVD for $3 stick out tongue

Mighty Yoda
i thought that movie was crap.

Myth
laughing No, monkeys infected with a disease of "rage" spread the disease to humans. The humans then become living zombies. God I hate zombie movies.

JKozzy
Poopyhead stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.