Covered Room

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
My roomate and I have to have the coolest looking room on campus. We have a very very large room as far as college dorms go and the walls are completely covered with posters and most of the ceiling is as well (will be completely covered soon).

My side:
40 X 62 in Pulp Fiction poster (Jules and Vincent with pistols in apartment)
40 X 62 Reservoir Dogs poster (walking)
60 X 40 Scarface Poster (the one that looks similar to the cover)
60 X 40 Fight Club Poster (Brad pit beat to shit and holding soap)
26 X 40 Kill Bill (Uma with sword infront of face)
60 X 20 Kill Bill (Vol 1 characters)
26 X 40 Lebron James (sitting on thrown surrounded by lions)
36 X 22 Green Day (Kung Fu)
36 X 22 Green Day (Mexican Western)
36 X 22 Scarface ("Say Hello to my little friend"wink
37 X 23 SOAD (weird poses)
36 X 22 SOAD (Mushroom Elephant)
36 X 22 Rob Zombie (Rob with Robot)
38 X 24 Austin Powers
36 X 22 Scottie Pippen (Blazers)
12 X 34 Blazers (2002-03 season)
37 X 23 Reggie Miller
16 X 20 Jordan
16 X 20 Lebron James
16 X 20 Vince Carter (between the legs dunk contest)
16 X 20 Scarface (sitting in chair)
36 X 23 H-Bomb
30 X 18 Krispy Kreme banner
2004 Blazers Calender
and a Rob Zombie Calender that will replace it in 2005

Roomates Side
well... lets just say a lot of LOTR postesr, dragon posters, Weezer posters, DBZ posters, asian shit (like fancy framed paintings and framed samurai doll things), a poster of TIMMY! (South Park), a cool jagged sword on a mount, a set of 3 samurai swords, a mace, 2 practice Kitanas, and some staff with blades around it (kind of like what the Star Trek Kingons had). He is also going to order either a 60X40 Sopranos poster or LOTR map poster to add to the ceiling.

wuTa
scottie pippen??.....i know he was a blazer but he really didnt do anything for him...if i were you i would trade that in for an iverson and i would replace the lebron ones with wade

cauteriZed
were did you get the krispy kreme banner from,do they sell them in the shop?in the uk i think they only have one krispy kreme shop in london,it sucks.

Royal Knight
they just started building krispy kremes here...

any way to get us Americans fat...got to build more donut shops and other places...until we are so fat that we need to be transported Via train or airplane...

but anyways, damn Myth that is a lot of postersblink...jeezerm

Seems like your dorm room is huge

cauteriZed
lol,very true

Myth
Stat wise he didn't do that great, but he was the glue that held the team together as they were making title pushes (trust me, I followed closely). Plus, you know that I would NEVER put an Iverson poster up in my room. Wade is good, but no Lebron.

Caut - My track team was selling the doughnuts last year as a fundraiser and they gave us the banners to advertise. When we were done, I just kept one for myself.

Deathblow
Awesome. My bedroom's like that too, even the ceilings covered. The first thing I see every morning when I wake up is a giant version of Trent Reznor's face. Freaky.

furryman
yeah me too, when i go to sleep i see glastonbury 04, and planet earth, when i wake up i see angelina jolie, and jenna jameson & brianna banks happy

vaya_the_elf
Sounds nice. My room is very different. First off my room is painted like clay bricks(looks like egyptain tomb) Then i have egyptain pictures on my walls, and some cat posters. Soon to come a legolas poster smile , does not go with my room, but i don't care. Also I have all kind of Egyptain things, and I have minitures that I have painted. Plus my batman collector stuff. Lots of stuff animals, including papa smurf. Also have x-man stuff as well. Lots of computer games, and roleplaying stuff too.

My room is not done yet, still have to get cool curtains to go with my room. Also a new cover for my bed. Already have pillows.

Myth
Just ordered a Rob Zombie banner 30 X 40 and a Boondock Saints poster 36 X27 off ebay.

Mighty Yoda
we don't have campusus

Aqua
thumb up

Mighty Yoda
but i wish there were

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.