This sucks balls !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pablo G
I got a 51 in Algebra, that means that I'm grounded for atleast 15 days and I can't go out to party. Yesterday was September 15th and we celebrate Independence Day the minute the clock strikes 12 and it turns September 16th, and I couldn't go out with my friends to get drunk like they did, because we don't have school today nor tomorrow. And today they're going to Kino Bay to get drunk and party all weekend. But I can't go so I'm stuck here in my house with nothing better to do than watch movies. Between today and yesterday I've watched:
-Star Wars: The Attack of the Clones
-Star Wars: A New Hope
-Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
-Star Wars: The Return of the Jedi
-Back to the Future
-Back to the Future II
-Spaceballs

I've rented some movies as well so I haven't seen:
-Back to the Future III
-Mystic River
-Mary Shelley's Frankenstein
-Amelie

So I'll be here more often, btw, what happened to TH's Pad ?

mc pee pants
Raz blew it up.blowup2

darkcrown
Try watching Starwars 1

§pearhead
why would he want to watch tpm? messed that movie's crap

darkcrown
true. erm but I like when Qui-gon Jin dies. Muahahahahaha! lol big grin

§pearhead
you're insane stick out tongue the duel's the only good part big grin

mc pee pants
darth maul was the only reason i watched that movie.

Pablo G
You're missing the point here, anyway I don't care what the critics say Star Wars: The Phantom Menace was fun, yeah not as good as the previous 3 but not bad.

Snipes
whats wrong with 51 in algebra? its a pass if it was out of 100.

and if you knew your parents were gonna be strict than you should of waited until after the party to show them.

but you never know it may be for the best, your parents might of done it so you will try and pass all your other exams and then you will be able to partyyes

always think of the good things in these situations.

Pablo G
Dude I ain't that dumb, 51 atleast in my system is not a pass, everything under 70 is a failure. And I didn't show them the grades, they checked them in the school's website.

MC Mike
51/100 isn't a pass. messed

70 is a pass.

Ryan10000000000
ask whether the grounding can be delayed

rapmastad
so tell your friends to go to your house and get drunk and act like idiots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.