Does style matter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears
I'm sorry, this may seem shallow or whatever, but does it matter for you how the opposite sex dresses?

Because seriously I find guys that don't know how to dress a huge turn off embarrasment

And you?

furryman
well if you dont hang around any preschools, most guys know how to dress messed

silver_tears
http://www.bismarckbridal.com/pics/geek.jpg

Need I say anything more no expression

Corran
You're talking about me aren't you?

Sun Ce
i normally wear jeans, black t shirt, with a black flease (has white stripes down the side of the flease), that any good erm

LordKerrigor
heh i usually wear whatevers comfortable

Tptmanno1
Yea
I usually wear (on the weekends)
Blue dickies shorts and a band shirt (like Guns and roses or Metallica)

Style enough for you?

LordKerrigor
hahaha or how about black baggy pants plain black shirt black coat black sidebag and black shoes? that enough style lol

Snipes
is style jeans and a tshirt, and for special ocasions a collared tshirt( i think the real name is a polo?)

*CaRaMeL*GrL*
i love a man in a ralph lauren polo...big grin

MC Mike
Yo me gusta "Aberdrombie and Fitch". As for how girls wear... I'm not really that influenced, but that depends on would I be friends with them or boyfriend. stick out tongue For the second one, yes. erm

silver_tears
droolio

and I'm taking about the whole thug look sick
gag me with a spoon, buy clothing that fits stick out tongue

Darth Revan
I avoid designer clothes under most circumstances no expression

Other than that I wear whatever the hell I want no expression

moonwalker741
jeans and an aeropostale shirt!

silver_tears
Im not talking brand names, I dont care about that no
But seriously I see some of the nastiest things nowadays no expression

Like the shirts that are 20 sizes too big messed thats just wrong

moonwalker741
i hate the thug look, i think its stupid, who the hell would want to wear a pink shirt XXXXXL with shorts up to there ankles...it looks dumb

i stay with nautica and aeropostale shirts

vaya_the_elf
I like guys to look nice, to where their boxers are not showing. Most important thing is that they are clean, unless they are dirty because of work, or a sport. And thats about it really.

I wear whatever I want to. Some days I look gothic, some days I look like a geek, others normal. Just whatever I feel like wearing.

Darth Revan
There's a kid who goes to my school who wears a shirt down to his knees and two big fake diamond earrings no expression

moonwalker741
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! same here man, no lie.....fake ear rings and pulls off that supid thug look...

vaya_the_elf
Thugs are just not stylin. lol

rapmastad
i think you should dress to impress, but if your hangin with friends, be comfortable

i usually wear big everything when i wanna feel lose, very comfortable.

vaya_the_elf
Its always good to be comfortable smile

MC Mike
Yea, I don't dress "thug" but unless those guys are posers, and not all of em are, then I think you shouldn't be so harsh on them. erm Diffrent tastes is all.

vaya_the_elf
I understand what your saying. Don't mean to be harsh, I was just trying to lighten the mood, was not trying to upset anyone. Just personally I don't like the thug look, and I know most people do. Also I know a lot of people don't like the way I dress, or my friends.
All in all I don't think appearence matters, but what does matter is your heart.

sonofasaiyan
no expression

wuTa
did you read that off a hallmark card?

BackFire
Man, I can tell if a girl was hot if she was wearing a potatoe sack and some slippers. I don't care at all.

Baylin
I just dress casual, fairly simple cloths/colours which suit me. That way I feel comfortable which is far more important than looking posh and acting a dork cos I'm not comfortable in what I'm wearing!

Clovie
for me the style doesn't mean so much..
but.... i don't like the situation, when the guy who could look really hot wears some clothes which destroys that impression sad

silver_tears
or like overly ripped jeans and stuff messed

Clovie
exactly messed

m!$hA
hm ... im quite broad in my style liking ... i mean a homie for me is hot ... also is a gay guy ... also is a stylish guy ... i mean if he dresses like a bum or a dag then obviously its not gonna turn me on, but im quite open in style erm

rapmastad
lol, im not a poser, i listen to the music, and i just wear the close cause i want to.. i wear regular clothes too..

m!$hA
and what is "regular" stick out tongue

pinsleepe
I do care about the style. Not very much, but I do. I don't get it wrong.

I hate men criticizing look of every woman, specially when they don't really look good messed

wuTa
i go with comfort...if you think about it unless you dont own brand name clothing than your a poser....people who take too much into style could be missing out on a good person just because of the way there dressed....superficial people arent any better than the posers there always b*tching about

Baylin
I look great in my birthday suit! wink

§pearhead
no2 that takes the fun out of it

silver_tears
You're not funny stick out tongue

dave123
eek! what a guy

rapmastad
jeans and a t-shirt, nautica, armani exchange, tommy hilfiger, normal people clothes

silver_tears
his style makes me cringe droolio

dave123
i bet it sends shivers down your spine wink

dave123
it's all about tight shirts wink as long as they dont choke you around the neck happy

silver_tears
yes, the bad kind of shivers though ninja

Meki_Nade
a good comfy pair o skate shoes, combats or baggy jeans, and a semi tight tee if its not too hot

mc pee pants
but they bling-blingin'dance

§pearhead
Was it meant to be funny...? messed

silver_tears
wasn't it confused

§pearhead
you tell me embarrasment i forgot

silver_tears
what are we talking about again ninja

§pearhead
baggy clothes...I think blink

ladygrim
erm i change stlye all the time ..

mc pee pants
i tend to go with the trend. i've been feeling retro lately. i grew out of the baggy clothes and sh!t.

Tired Hiker
Of course it matters if you want to get laid. erm

charlit
yea but most of the guys ive been out with have been tres bien! lol

Tired Hiker
Oh, is that like a threesome?

charlit
laughing out loud it means very good no expression lol

Tired Hiker
Oh yeah. big grin

lil bitchiness
I hear you sister!! It is super important...depending on what kind of style you like, however, whats cool for someone might not be for others...

I like how EMO guys look like...they're all skinny in a good way, and have baggy clothes, i really like that...i also like guys who look sophisticating...

Guys who cant dress are a turn off, i agree. However scruffy Emo lookin boys work for me too droolio

mc pee pants
i thought emo was a birdwtf

the Vee
thats an emu...
i dont care too much although a gothy looking guy is just so hot,
clothes wise I have crap taste erm so i cant really say anything but if it suits them then fine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.