ROTS dvd cover artwork

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rammsteincia2
how many of you guys have done either the whole thing or just a cover of rots dvd?

showcase yours here!

i designed this one from a cover front that i had seen earlier on tf.n and modified it myself and based the back on the OT dvds.

http://tinypic.com/55pmw

---mine

moonwalker741
you took the front cover from another one....

rammsteincia2
no i didnt
wheres your proof?

rammsteincia2
i modified this one and only kept the little sparkles and the duel in the corner. and OBI is the same pic but way higher quality

see.....

moonwalker741
its still not your original picture, so what you modified it, its not yours......its not good to take someones work

PVS
didnt you just prove it yourself?^^^^

rammsteincia2
it's not the same picture you guys.. i dont know why you have to bash*

and i asked th guy who made it if i could use the same format and his as a base but just change the pics a bit and he said yeah

PVS
ok, lets see the raw image then

before you made your modifications

PVS
well?

PVS
oh so you left huh? and couldnt post the link to the original?

rammsteincia2
that second one was the original
DUMBA$$

PVS
oh, so you took someones artwork and changed a couple of minor details, then pass it off as your own....and IM the dumba$$...ok

happy trolling

GCG
chill PVS ;

the guy needs to fabricate some evidence..........................

listen rammsteincia STOP giving your much sweated work to someone or somewhere were its not appreciated. you are beggining to look like SPAM .

PVS
i cant chill.
ripping off artwork is just slimey.

rammsteincia2
ok thanks GCG iguess i should
im out of here forever
but one thing, did you like it.... do you believe me?

rammsteincia2
no i changed almost all of it
and you are one!!!! a Dumbass.

PVS
its one thing to take another template
like the boarder and ROTS logo, which is copied from the
official designs anyway.

but to make YET ANOTHER spam thread based on artwork that is not his is just annoying.

he said "i designed this one"
to add another padme and a lens flare is not design, its.....well i dont know what you would call it.

spammer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PVS
that is the evidence.
if thats the one you took, you didnt do much at all.

rammsteincia2
this wasnt supposed to be spam but youve made it that.... i changed more then that...

padme, OBi, palps, put TANTIVE IV on changed anis face, and his cloak, added one more "sparkle thing", changed the color and fonts of the III for the logo, added my own "revenge of the sith, changed the color of the widescreen and thx bars on the front, oput in a new tie on the front, changed the star wars logo to a brighter one, redid the saber and added a custom lens flare, and did the back and side completely on my own,

http://www.geocities.com/taylordubose/rots2.jpg
just look at how huge it is. that isnt proof?

so way more than you just said dude.
take that!

i want to see what you can do...

PVS
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/RAMMFRAUD.jpg

say no more

PVS
and whatever i do is my own work, good or bad.
so, even if i totally sucked, i would still be legit.
thus better than you.

rammsteincia2
no.... the one on the right is mine... the one with the lighter widescreen bar you idiot!

Jedi Priestess
er judging the 2 side by side Id say PVS has got you by the short hairs ramm no matter which one is yours...they are too much alike to be consider different.

PVS
he's a fraud

and what if he's a fraud who knows photoshop?

still a fraud

PVS
no, the one on the left is yours....more lies?

Jedi Priestess
argh WHO CARES? I mean really...........PVS let him claim they are BOTH his.......its not worth wasting thread space on this argument.....

PVS
yeah, you're right JP, besides
who the hell can tell them apart anyway

-done

GCG
sleep1

rammsteincia2
OMFG you guys are fockin idiots!!! except for GCG
man you guys are just so jealous !!!

Jedi Priestess
one more pal and you get reported....I personally dont give a rats ass if you can draw the Mona Lisa....art doesnt interest me in the least so Im hardly jealous...but I am SICK TO DEATH OF THIS CONSTANT BICKERING! mad

rammsteincia2
so get off of it! mad

Jedi Priestess
reported.....

PVS
ok rammstein...truce

and in the spirit of this thread, i will present my own original artwork:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/MONADOOBIE.jpg

PVS
no wonder she has that funny smile, huh?

pooperpants
heres a dvd cover I came up with a few months ago! wink

GCG
i like to resolve things diplomatically as i dont believe in passing any remarks whatsoever.

however as some you very well know i can get very disparaging with my remarks towards certain entities such as Paul Ens. and i assure you all i dont suffer from Tourette's disease (sudden outbursts)

queeq
Ouch...

Jedi Priestess
Thnx BF for that most excellent bannage.

queeq
Crap thread... closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.