any americans living in lonon here?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jayson
if so, where are you from?

Royal Knight
ooo you mean Londonstick out tongue

and no I live in America

cauteriZed
were abouts in london are you in jayson and were abouts in america do you come from

Royal Knight
I live in Arizona

jayson
I live in london. my fiancee and i just bought an apartment in chelsea.
I'm orignally from st.cloud minnesota. how about you?

jayson
ps, forgive my spelling of LONDON. figure i've lived here long enough.

shellie
happy i dont live n London but i want to come for a visit . i live on the coast of North Carolina .

Mighty Yoda
i live on the other side of the atlantic

jayson
I'm london's unoffical press agent. london rocks.

shellie
laughing im sure it does.......how long have you lived there jayson ?

Mighty Yoda
didn't know there was a london in america

jayson
I've been here for 4 years. i work in an asset management bank and am doing a PhD part time.

shellie
well dunno if there is but we do have....Paris....(TX)

Mighty Yoda
nice

shellie
embarrasment sorry sweetie its to early for me to think much........PhD ?

Mighty Yoda
its not too early for anything

cauteriZed
hey again.i was born in east london and stayed in leytonstone but i moved up to scotland when i was 2 and a 1/2.but ive visited london a few times since and i really like it.infact i was there for a long weekend this summer -my god it was hot compared to scotland -i was walking about in a skirt and t-shirt and was still to warm!i had a really good time and went on the london eye for the first time which was great cos i used to be afraid of heights.

Sun Ce
the london eye eh hmm, i have been to london just passing threw, but i live up north near the lakes, in cumbria, barrow in furmess infact happy

vaya_the_elf
You mean besides the forest?

I would have to say I live in boring state of Ohio.

cauteriZed
id love to live in the'boring' state of ohio!infact any were in america,i really want to go sad but i aint got enuff $money$

vaya_the_elf
I hope you get to come over to America sometime. On the other hand I would love to visit Scotland where you live.

vaya_the_elf

Mr Zero
I'm from Scotland, spent large sections of this year in Colorado but live in London...

Does that count?

vaya_the_elf
sure

cauteriZed
thanks vaya,i hope you can make it over to Scotland ,tis a lovely country i must admit although im slightly biased.btw,stupid question but how do you quote in your reply so the quote box appears messed

Mr Zero
Hit the "quote" button down there on the right...

( The one under the big red "X" report to moderators)

vaya_the_elf
You are asking how? Or making fun because i made this stupid mistake of quoting instead of editing. lol

cauteriZed
i wasnt making funof you stick out tongue and thanks once again mr zero

Royal Knight
I have always wanted to visit London...or the United Kingdom

Maybe some time in the future i will visitsmile

Meki_Nade
Never been to america, lots of excellent places to skate there yes
Scotland is beautiful,i go there for holidays quite often, love climbing the mountains n all that fresh air
London's ok, minus the viral pidgeons hobo's and drug addicts lying around thumb up
i live 26.5 miles north north east (about 7 degrees wink ) town called Harlow, it used to be samll but it's growing fast, getting a bad name too, lots of thugs an kids in small gangs that need a smack up side of head... nowhere decent to learn to skate either sad

Royal Knight
America is one big skateparkeek!

confused or not?

cauteriZed
american skaters....nice thumb up

Mr Zero
floozy.

§pearhead
same here, but i managed...sorta

cauteriZed
lol

Darth Revan
Samuel lives in London love

I live in Oraygone no expression

Nienna
yes yes Even in my town of only like 350000 people we have a really good skate park yes

Nienna
What was that for messed

Mr Zero
A joke between chums.

If your going to be nosy the least you could do is ask nicely and punctuate correctly.

Clavis
eek! MEXICO!

cauteriZed
um,ok then

Meki_Nade
we got a park but it's full of screaming 4-8 year olds that get in your way on purpose, with their parents shouting at you for nearly hitting them when its their fault... plus the park is only about 25m squared... cost 10 flippin grand though mad

cauteriZed
that sucks

Nienna
Oh God laughing out loud

What did you want me to say? roll eyes (sarcastic)

I don't take things very seriously.... If you were trying to piss me off....well nyah to you tongue

§pearhead
you tell him, ying stick out tongue

Nienna
laughing out loud I did as much as I can without being bitchy stick out tongue

Though he probably thinks I was so roll eyes (sarcastic)

Whatever. stick out tongue

Darinda
i live in the hell of the U.S,but i wish i lived in london,i realy,realy do.

jayson
HELL??? WHAT STATE IS THAT?? IT SOUNDS FUN. evil face

Deathblow
where in the US or where in London?

jayson
what state in the us and where in london??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.