Question about the comicbook movies section?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Parker
Something I have always wondered since the first day I got here but never asked is why in the comicbook movies discussion section is spiderman,batman and x-men the only ones that have their own section to go to and talk about,how come they are so special that THEY get their own section but other comicbook characters such as Daredevil and Superman and others are left out? that doesnt make any sense that those 3 get special attention enough to get their own sections and the others are left out.How come they are not just simply grouped in there with the others,why do they get such special treatment to get their own sections and the others such as Superman dont? makes no sense. confused confused

SpikeSpiegel
Superman does here It wasn't popular enough so it was moved to the more movies forum, along with Hulk and Terminator

Mr Zero
because this is ostensibly a movie forum and those are the 3 big superhero movie franchises. Daredevil doesnt have his own forum because his movie stank like a rotten corpse fart.

WindDancer
Plain and simple----------->Fan base. The bigger the fanbase....the bigger the forum. Example: LOTR

Clovie
superman has it's own forum.

and X-men do have an own section coz they're the best diva

ninja and we have lovely mod too love

mc pee pants
imagine the task of creating an exclusive forum for each and every single comic franchise there is known to existence. then imagine the task of moderating such forums.

Paola
thanx Clovie happy

Hulk has his forum too, altogether with Superman & Terminator

Daredevil & the rest of comic book movies fit perfectly in the Comic Book Movies Discussion forum yes

Mr Parker
I understand that,I just dont understand why xmen,batman and spiderman have always gotten special treatment and get their own sections,why they are not just lumped in there with the others. confused I guess it must be because of what WindDancer said because of such a huge fan base why they were created?

mc pee pants
that's the main reason. how may people you know of would frequent the plastic-man forum?

WindDancer
I should also mention that a bigger fanbase doesn't always guarantee a new forum. We had to contain the DBZ fans to a few threads in the Anime/Manga forum. There were quite a lot of them asking for a forum...but we've manage to come to an agreement. So, it all depends what the administration decides.

Raz
I wasn't aware of the situation confused

If creating a sub-forum helps the situation, thats fine by me.

WindDancer
Remenber him?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33527&highlight=make+a+dbz+forum

Raz
Was this before the Anime Forum? Hmm...don't recall.

Anyhoo, if you think a sub-forum would be suitable, just give me shout smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.